its nats palash's jaan

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
  • by the way i just watched the video for 15th jan i'll upload it in a few minutes and guess what i recognised the voice of the jaan Palash called - its nats (yay) im so happy
  • they dont show her face but you can recognise the voice very well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya i was just finished watching the video and i was going to say the same........and the only way nimmo will agree to go back with kunal is if natasha isnt fit for kunal in her eyes........so once nims finds ut nats is palash's gf then she will go with our kunu darling...i really hope they dont stretch stupid parts in terms of what they show........man spend more tyme showing k-n scenes.......naina
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Besides the voice of Nats in the party scene, I recognized the back of her, the look of her hair etc. I am so glad it's Nats so now Nim can get back Kunal and we can breathe finally!! And good for Nimmo that she is giving Palaash sleepless nights, I can't stand him and his arrogance, throwing a party to celebrate her death. You go girlfriend!!

P.S. Wondering where she got that trendy black coat when she is supposed to be broken out of jail. borrowed it from one of the guests? And chee, Palaash was hitting on her even though he is married to Nats and Nimmo.
Preet78 thumbnail
Wow that is interesting. Please please someone upload the video can't wait to watch.
vanali thumbnail
remember in the hotel were nats and kunnu went

and the friends of nats were talking about

some paulo so that means that palaash is paulo 😃

i hope nims and kunu get together soon 😃 😳 😛

QueenE thumbnail
i had a feeling it was something like that.

Esti
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esti

i had a feeling it was something like that.

Esti

yup i agree