Superb👏👏👏 loved confident ridhima

Thank you so much dear! I am glad that you are liking it so far!❣

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Amekha

This story is different. Do continue 👍🏼

Surely dear! Thank you!

I hope that I can put the plot upto your expectations! Keep supporting me like this!❣

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Thank you so much dear! 

I hope that you will enjoy it till the end!❣

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Superb👏👏

Different concept from the show👍🏼

Continue soon

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

Superb👏👏

Different concept from the show👍🏼

Continue soon

Thank you so much dear! I am glad that you are liking it so far!❣

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Chapter-3

Cold breeze was blowing through the huge window; with the rhythm of the breeze blue curtains of the room were moving slightly. The white walls were getting the reflected beams of the light coming from the melo- yellow bulbs of the four corner sides of the roof. The golden glimpses of reflected rays were preventing the room from getting consumed to the darkness of the late evening.

"Yeah. I got the news." A female voice spoke up, sitting on the single, blue coloured sofa, crossing leg lean legs one above another.

Her long, black, straight hair was loosely falling on her shoulders. Her knee-length dark yellow dress was showing her perfectly curved beautiful body of hers.

"Okay. I will wait for it." She said hanging up the phone with which she was speaking to. Her right hand was holding the phone within; whereas, her left hand was on her chin, thoughtfully she was looking at the windows.

KNOCK KNOCK

Her eyes shifted from the window to the door with a jolt. Confusion was written all over on her face.

"Who is it at this time?" She murmured in her confused voice lowly, looking at her wall-clock. It was 8:05 of evening.

Getting up from the sofa she walked near the door. After hesitating for a moment she pressed the doorknob, opening the door. A man in black hoodie and black outfits came inside the room; after getting inside he closed the door immediately.

She looked at his direction, blue eyes were showing shock and confusion at the same time towards the sudden visitor her.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was showing the sudden wave of shock openly in front of him. Blue eyes of her were roaming around the face of the man for a response.

Vansh's Point of View

"So, with this your contract is being nullified and the programme schedule of our organisation is being established." With the final handshake the lawyer of the NGO, our lawyer dismissed the matter completely.

"Thank you so much for your wonderful co-operation! We are very much grateful that you have focused the matter for our sake within this time period." Riddhima said with her professional smile. Our lawyer nodded his head, giving a smile towards them.

"It's pleasure to work with you as well! It's our Boss who has made it possible. So, thank him, not me." Mr. Malhotra, our lawyer responded with his smile.

"Of course. Mr. Rai Singhania, thank you very much to make it possible, faster!" Riddhima said looking at me smiling professionally. I smirked appreciating her generosity.

"It's my pleasure. Sorry, for this inconvenience you have faced today! I will look for it deeper." I said looking at her.

Her nodded her head and shifted her eyes towards their lawyer. They were discussing about the situation and further details for today's meeting. But, I was busy looking at her every movement. Her hair flicks were falling on her forehead; while, she was nodding her head talking with other person. She was completely focused on her work, not giving me a single glance. Surprisingly, it irked me.

What's wrong me suddenly!?

"So, Mr. Rai Singhania we should take our leave now. Thank you once again!" Saying it Riddhima was walking towards the exit door of my cabin with their lawyer.

"Excuse me, Ms. Kapoor, Can I get your business card?" I asked while she was about to stepping out from the doorstep.

"Sure!" Smilingly she came towards me and handed over me her white coloured business card after taking it out from her handbag.

"Thank you!" I said smilingly. She nodded her head before leaving the cabin with their lawyer who was waiting for her at the door.

"I am taking some dinner for you!" My secretary said before closing the door behind. After her leave, I was the only person who was there at my cabin right now.

Holding her business card I sat on the chair. It was an unexpected, differently, hectic day for me. The day didn't go according to my pre-planned move. To my own surprise, I was not complaining about it at all.

Out of sudden my phone began to vibrate; I picked it up from my table.

"Yes Angre!" I said smilingly looking at the front wall.

"So, your plan went well then?" He asked from the other side of the phone.

"No. Completely opposite actually." I replied still looking at the wall.

"Then, why do you sound in good mood? It got spoiled!" His voice was demanding the shock which made me more amused.

"It's the thing, Angre! It didn't go according to my plan. But whatever happened..." My eyes shifted to the business card which I was holding in my right hand.

"..... I am quite feeling good about it!" I said smirking widely.

Surprisingly...

"That's weird..." He murmured confusingly. I laughed out loud at his reaction.

"Leave it and tell me about your recent business trip. It went well I assumed! You cracked the deal; right?" I asked remembering his plans for today.

"Yup! Dad is really happy about that as well!" He replied with his cheerful voice.

"Tell me about it then." I said smilingly listening his rants. I had whole night here for my pending works and I needed his humorous talks for tackling the pressure of it

Before that I need to inform Mom about my staying at office for tonight!

Riddhima's Point of View

"So, our problem is solved for now!" Leaving from the Rai Singhania's main building, I replied to Ishu through my phone.

"So, we are going for our schemes; right?" She asked for the confirmation from the other side of the phone.

"Completely!" I said smilingly thinking about our victory.

"So, I will hear it out tomorrow or any other day. Go home and take rest, Riddhu." She said with her caring voice making my heart warmer.

It was really needed for me after this long day!

"Good night dear!" I replied.

"Good night, Riddhu. Take care." Saying it she hanged up the call. I looked at the phone screen. It was 7:30 of evening.

Smilingly, I went to my car. Our lawyer had already went out from the place after bidding me goodbye about 10 minutes ago.

Holding my files, I got up into the car. I lended my weight on the car seat. Driver Uncle started the engine and drove away towards our home. I drifted into the pool of thoughts, thinking about the meeting with Mr. Rai Singhania to negotiation of the matter in our organisation's favour.

What a memorable day!

°°°°°°°°°°°

"So, this is how the settlement between our organisations has resolved." Finishing my speech I looked at the person sitting in front of me on a chair. Wearing her usual yellow full sleeved salwar suit and tieing her long, black straight, hair into a ponytail she was looking at me with her amused, blue eyes. Her fair complexion was glowing with the colour of her dress.

"Wow Riddhu, you rocked!" She said smilingly, looking at me. I giggled at her statement.

"It's nothing, Ishu. Thanked God he didn't demand anything more from it!" I said sighing deeply looking at her with a small smile.

"That's true! They can be demanding normally." She replied nodding her head with an agreement. We were sitting in her office discussing about the budget chart of our organisation's running programmes.

It had been three days, since I negotiated the matter with Mr. Rai Singhania. Ishu was not available for these days as our 'Year-Ending' was near and we had to work in daily basis in a hectic time schedule.

Ishu, A.K.A. Ishani Rai Singhania, the best friend A.K.A. sister from different mother was the only person with whom I could share everything without any hesitation. We met at our first day of college during 'Freshmen Welcome' party. Since that day we became closer gradually. She lived alone in her apartment, just 2 kilometres away from our house. She left her house after some personal issues with the family members. Since then, she neither went back to home nor liked to talk about them to anyone. I came to know about it by an accident, during our college days. She did confess it to me during it, at hospital.

It was a relief that it was not some major one!

"So, wanna go to K.F.C. today after office?" She aksed while reading her file. I looked at her direction after shifting my eyes from my file.

"Why not!" I smiled.

"Okay then. Lets.." Her talk got cut by another female voice.

"Riddhima Ma'am, you got a courier, today. It arrived at your office a few minutes ago." My secretary said while handling me over the package. She was standing at the door, waiting for the package to be opened.

"Okay." I took it from her and tearing it carefully.

"It's an invitation I can assume from the size of it." Ishu said looking at it.

"May be." I replied while opening it completely.

She was right; it was an invitation card. I took the card from it's envelope and read it in one go.

'With our wholehearted greetings, we are inviting you to our grand celebration on the occasion of our foundation day. Please feel free to bring your staffs with you altogether. Your presence is highly expected on this special day.

Thanking you.
With best regards
Chief Executive Officer,
Rai Singhania Private Limited.'

I got confused and Ishani took the card from me.

"They have invited you to their party The date is this coming Saturday!" She looked at me widening her eyes.

"What should I do?" I asked confusingly looking at her.

What is happening?

Hey guys, finally I updated!

How is it?
Are you enjoying it till now?
Let me know in the comment section. Don't forget to vote the chapter! I have updated it on Wattpad as well. Please support me there; the link is on page 1.

With Love 

Sumi

♡♡♡

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Thank you so much dear! It means a lot!❣❣❣

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Thank you so much dear! I hope that you will enjoy the story till the end!❣❣❣