Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Notice-

Going to Give first chapter of this story Tomorrow night!

Be ready for a bang, guys!

😎

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Chapter- 1

A dark room, full moon was visible from the huge window; the cold breeze of winter's night was coming from it. The expensive, sophisticated, maroon coloured curtains were blowing slightly with the rhythm of cold breeze. The room was semi dark; faint yellowish light of table lamp was lighting up the huge room, playing with the surrounding darkness, making shadows on every wooden, polished, expansive furniture.

"Yes." A man in his black formal outfit spoke up to his phone, holding it into his left hand. His other hand was inside the pocket of his formal trousers. His eyes were roaming around the outside of window, looking at the clear, gray sky.

"Yes. Okay." With his husky voice he replied to the other person on the phone, before hanging up his call. His left hand slowly moved to the other pocket, putting the phone inside it.

"Are you sure?" An elderly, female voice came from his behind, making him move towards her. His lips curled up a smirk. He brown eyes were looking at the woman.

"Yes. I am sure." He replied with his smirk.

"Everything is ready, I assume." She said asking for the last confirmation. He nodded his head with an agreement.

"Yes. Finally, the game has begun!" His brown eyes caught a sudden cynical fury; in the yellowish rays of light the sparkling, intensity of determination was clearly visible. His smirk got broaden with it.

Another, regular, clear, Sunny day of Delhi, everyone was busy in his/her own work in this morning 10. Like any usual Saturday morning, the mood of weekend was clearly visible on the office workers' faces. But it didn't make the roads to be little clear from traffic. Somethings couldn't be changed in any situation, afterall.

The weekend's happiness could be seen more in the eyes of college and university students. They were planning for their plans for one day holiday with their friends and significant ones.

Same situation could be seen in the campus of National Law University. The students were getting ready for the last day classes of this week. They were roaming around the campus, talking and laughing loudly with one another.

A boy, in his early 20's, wearing blue jeans and white shirt with a black thick cardigan, was waiting for someone, beside the main gate. Playing with a stone which was on the ground he was looking at the road frequently. His black hair was falling on his forehead, making his attractive, sharp features more handsome. His brown eyes were roaming around the road, looking at the surrounding, putting a pocker expression on his face.

After a while, a white car stopped near his proximity, making him attentive on it. Seeing the familiar car his lips formed a bright smile. A girl in his same age wearing a yellow kurti, blue jeans with opened, soft, curly hair got down from the car with another girl. She was wearing a white full sleeved salwar suit, tied up her hair tightly on a ponytail.

"Sejal!" The boy spoke up with glee coming near the opened haired girl. The girl shared the mutual feelings; smilingly she came near him. Both of them were holding a backpack on their shoulders, for college stuffs.

"Kabir!" Sejal responded, hugging him tightly. He returned it with same passion.

"Oh, please, no PDA in front of me! Don't you remember, Sejal?" The other girl said in her strict voice.

"Oh, come on, di!" Sejal made a pout, loosened her grip from their hug.

"Okay, Riddhima di, sorry!" Kabir spoke up making a mischievous smile. He hold Sejal's hand tightly before responding to Riddhima again.

"I will show it in the absence of yours!" Saying it Kabir ran with Sejal without wasting any further moment.

"YOU!" Riddhima shouted on them. But it was useless.

Chuckling a little she got into the car again for her own destination.

Riddhima's Point of View

"Have you seen the files, Ishu?" I said holding my phone on my left hand, my right hand was occupied with the branches of files.

"No, Riddhu. I was busy with the other projects. Can you send me the files again, today after lunch; or can we discuss together?" She replied from the other side of the phone.

"Okay. Where are you now?" I asked organising the files accordingly. My car had reached to the office almost.

"I am preparing for another meeting now. Talk to you later!" She insisted.

"Okay. See you soon!" I replied before hanging up the call.

My car entered into the parking lot before leaving me in front of the office. The driver gave me the last smile for confirming my safety.

Result of the special training from my over protective Dad!

I was working here since 3 years, with my best friend.

But till, anyways...

Holding my files I entered into the office. I was greeted by other colleagues and workers of my office. I greeted them back smilingly.

'Smile, Hope and Dream' A.K.A. S.H.D, one of the best NGOs of Delhi, I was working here after the completion of my post graduate from Delhi School of Social Work, via on campusing process. I was lucky that my dear best friend was also got the job at same place. A project manager, she was head of that department. Whereas, I was Human Resources Management head. It was a real struggle for any freshman to get this job in first chance and sustained it for three years all along.

We work hard, though.

Coming to my cabin I placed the files on the table before heading towards my chair, waiting for my secretary for any news or updates. She was waiting for me outside the door with a worried, tensed expression on it.

"Something is definitely wrong.." I murmured lowly knowing her capacity of handling people, with better tactics.

"Come in." I said nodding my head. She entered with sudden hesitation. Her light pink, half sleeved salwar suit was fitting with her fair complexion pretty well. Her hair was tightly buned on her head; with her light brown eyes she was looking at me with a nervous gesture.

"Ma'am, the tribal project which was the most anticipated one; we might have to cancel it permanently." She spoke up, making my head boiled and confused at the same time.

Is it another, paper work mistake?

"Why?" I asked calmly.

"The 'Rai Singhania Private Limited' has already issued a displacement order for those trible people, for contributing it to make a 5 star restaurant on that spot. Local Government had signed the papers already. They sent the contract paper, today by speed post. " Her words made my head bolied more.

"WHAT? How could they? It's illegal!" I stood up from my chair.

"Show me those paper!" I demanded rubbing my temples with my right hand; my left one on my hip. She left the room for bringing those, hurriedly.

The Trible community, which was staying there for decades, we were working with them for the new trible health policies and education schemes. It was hold for one year just before we got the permission two weeks ago by the Local Government.

How could they!?

"Here it is." She handed over me the legal papers of the contract after coming from her cabin by running.

Hurriedly I began to check the papers; reading the lines of them making my nerves warm in anger.

They didn't even mention any terms for compensation as well.

How dare they!

"I need to go to their office now. They are going to apply this from tomorrow. I need to visit the CEO, Mr. Rai Singhania, as soon as possible!" I said to her before grabbing my purse and phone with his contract papers.

"But what about Ma'am?" She asked.

"I wll handle Ishu perfectly, Monali; I don't have time now. Get back to your work." She nodded her head with an agreement.

I ran hurriedly towards my car, crossing everyone, present in the corridor.

Whoever the person or big shot you are Mr, Rai Singhania, you are answerable for this!

Hey guys, so, the first chapter is updated. 

Please let me know your thoughts about it. If you don't check the Prologue till now, do it. The index is on page one.

I have updated the chapter on Wattpad also, please do check and support me there as well!

With Love 

Sumi 

♡♡♡

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

The reader numbers are getting less and less after futher chapters.😥

Is this story getting boring and not appealing to people?☹

Should I stop it?🙁

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing update👏

Waiting for the next one👍🏼😳

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96

The reader numbers are getting less and less after futher chapters.😥

Is this story getting boring and not appealing to people?☹

Should I stop it?🙁

No no.. don't stop.. please continue👍🏼

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Amazing update👏

Waiting for the next one👍🏼😳

Thank you dear, I am glad that you are liking it.

Thank you once again for for motivating me to write more. 

♡♡♡

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Chapter -2

Saturday morning, a regular, busy day in Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi, everyone was waiting for his/her loved ones and acquaintance after a long period of time. Meeting with each other after ages could be as beautiful as most of the people were showing to their respective friends and partners when they talked with them. Their faces were visibly happy for their returns from other places.

On the middle of the entry point path, a girl in her early 20's, wearing a beautiful cream coloured knee length dress with a light bronze coloured, shining cardigan, with her shiny, blog heels she was walking on the clear, white floor of the airport. Her black, long straight hair was bouncing with the rhythm of her motions. She was holding the handle of her black, wheeled tolly luggage bag, with her right hand; while she was walking towards the exit door. A shining blue covered, expensive phone was engaged with her left hand. She was dialing a number on it. Her brown eyes were on the screen of it.

"Yes, I reached just now." With her feminine yet determined tone she spoke up to the other person of the phone.

"Are you coming to the house directly, right?" A female voice asked from the other side of the phone.

"Do I have any other choice, Mom?" She chuckled with a hard tone.

"Siya.." The female voice was cut by the young woman.

"Tell Vansh bhai, this time I will get what I want and he can't stop me from getting it!" She smirked; determination was lingering in her bright brown eyes.

Riddhima's Point of View

"Let me check the address of it." I said hurriedly while I was checking the documents of the legal notice.

We were on the way to the office of the CEO of Rai Singhania's. The driver Uncle was looking at the roadside directions as he didn't know the exact location of it. We were near of it.

"Found it! Let's take a right side from here." I navigated him with the direction. He followed it quickly.

After a while, about 10 minutes later we were able to notice the place which we were looking for. Uncle stopped the car near the entrance of their huge office. It was all gray and white shades on the walls. I got down from the car with the legal documents and closed the door after checking those out.

"Please, wait for me there for a while." I said with a small smile. He nodded his head with an agreement.

Holding my bag tightly I entered into the building and went directly to the receptionist. The inside of the office was as sophisticated as the outside. The red walls with the white ones were showing the elegance of choice of the creator. The white, bright lights coming from the ceiling bulbs, were lighting up the whole area perfectly.

If I was not for a complain then I would surely enjoy it wholeheartedly. But I needed to focus on the cause of my coming here. It was already past 12 o'clock and I needed to find a solution of this problem quickly.

"Can I meet with your Boss urgently? It's about the legal paper of 'Christopher Trible Community Project'." I asked the receptionist who was perfectly wrapped with a beautiful yet formal back body and blue border Saree matching to black full sleeved formal blouse, with a bun on her head.

"Wait a minute, Ma'am." Giving me a professional smile she dailed a number on the landline. I was waiting for her call to be finished. She was talking with the secretary, I supposed, for the expected time of our meeting.

At least, please be available today!

I was biting my lower lips nervously. I took my phone out while she was calling the person. I looked for my WhatsApp message application and sent a message to inform Ishu about this incident.

Otherwise she will be mad.

"Ma'am, please go to the 3rd floor. Sir will talk to you after 10 minutes. He has just taken a break from his recent meeting with our client. The left is here." She said smilingly leading me to the place. I followed her quietly. She instructed the lift-man of my destination before smiling at me.

"Have a good talk, Ma'am." She said smiling professionally.

"Thank you." I replied back smilingly before went inside the lift.

After a while I reached to my destination. After coming out from the lift I was greeted by another young woman. She was younger than the receptionist, wearing same outfit as the receptionist.

I guess, late 20's she is...

"Please ma'am, wait here for a bit before I call you." She said while leading me to the waiting room.

Nodding my head with an agreement I sat on the couch holding my files, thinking about how to start the conversation, therefore I could win this battle.

I need to win it, by hooked or crocked!

I watching the movements of my wrist watch every moment, feeling a bit nervous. I was hoping for my success as many lives were deepening on it.

I checked my WhatsApp, she didn't see it till now. The meeting was still going on, I suppose.

"Ma'am, Boss is asking for your presence now." With the voice of that young woman I came back from my thoughts. I smilingly nodded my head before following her again.

"Here you go." Smilingly she left me in front of the glass door of the office, CEO was written on the name plate on the door. The walls were also made of clear glass unlike other places I had seen somewhere else.

He has definitely sophisticated taste.

Knocking the door with my hand I came into the room. The room was quite large in size. A comfortable chair was facing it's back towards me. The man was sitting on the chair facing the same direction as his arm chair. The glass table in front of the chair, was organized with various patterns and coloured flies and a expansive laptop on the middle. Many books and others essential stuffs were also placed in this room on it's respective places.

"Excuse me, Mr. Rai Singhania. I have come to discuss the matter of trible protect with you. I am expecting your full attention to it." My said holding my voice confidently, looking at his direction.

Hearing my voice he rotated his chair and turned his face towards me. His fair skin was glowing on the coming sunrays from the window beside. His tall, muscular toned body was clearly observable from his black formal outfits. His equal, smoothly, trimmed, black beard was making his face more attractive; black hair was perfectly set on his head. His brown eyes were showing clear confusion for a while before he covered it up with his bossy aura.

"I hope, you will hear me out." I said smiling professionally with my usual confidence.

I don't have any time for admiring his beauty at all. I need to negotiate the case anyhow!

Vansh's Point of View

"She is back to Delhi coming to VR Mansion within few hours." Mom said from the other side of the phone. I looked back from my file to the wall, smirking a bit. I was on the opposite side of the entrance door of my cabin. The meeting with the client had gone well before. I was looking at the document before Mom called me.

"That's great. I would love to see my dear sister." I smirked thinking about it.

"Please don't fight for the property again with her. Please let her take her portion of it." Mom pleaded to me, again.

"Mom, let her fight for it. It's always funny to watch them fight for the property all the time. It's the fun begin!" I chuckled lowly remembering the faces of them.

"Vansh please.."

KNOCK KNOCK

"Mom, I am taking a leave now. I need an important meeting. See you at home." I cut the call after hearing her agreement from the other side of my phone.

"Excuse me, Mr. Rai Singhania. I have come to discuss the matter of trible protect with you. I am expecting your full attention to it." A unfamiliar female voice broke the silence of the room, making me confused for a bit.

I was not expecting this voice..

I turned my face towards her.

She was wearing a white full sleeved salwar suit, tied up her hair tightly into a ponytail. Her Dupatta was dancing on the rhythm of her body movements.

"I hope, you will hear me out." She spoke up again with her beautiful enchanting voice, smiling professionally. Her doe, dark brown eyes were showing flowing confidence from them. My heartbeat got quicken for a bit.

What the hell?

"Yes, how can I help you?" I said with the usual voice, holding my aura within after recovering from initial confusion.

"Mr. Rai Singhania, it's about the project you are supposed to start from tomorrow at the trible land of 'Christopher Community'. Your legal contract haven't mentioned any sign of compensation for them. The local government has also agreed for it. Can you care you explain me, please." She said placing the documents on the table in front of me.

I looked at her direction, enchanted by her confidence. Her speech was clear, on point.

Not a single unnecessary dragging!

Very few people could hold it. She was skilled, indeed professional.

"Okay, let me check the papers first." I said taking those from the table. She nodded her head with an agreement. I looked at the paper without giving any chance of confusion or suspicion to her. She was looking at my direction; her eyes were on the papers. I stole a glance of her face. The falling Sunlight coming from the window was reflecting from her clear, feminine, fair skin and coming to my eyes. She was beautiful, no doubt. I controlled my thoughts about her.

I need to focus on my plan!

"Okay, I will look for it again." I said. She looked at me eyes directly, not being satisfied with my response.

"How about the construction work from tomorrow?" She asked for the confirmation.

I like her attitude.

"It will be stopped. I am publishing the order, right now." With a smirk I said; she nodded her head with an agreement.

"I will let you know, after one hour. Please wait for a while." I asked.

"Okay, sure. I will be there at waiting-room. You should take your time. I need to call our lawyer as well." She responded before excused herself for leaving the room. I nodded my head half heartedly; surprisingly wanted her presence here.

"Okay, Miss...?" I asked just when she was stepping out from the doorway.

"Riddhima Kapoor." She said turning her face towards me before leaving my cabin.

Riddhima Kapoor.

My heart had quickened a little hearing her name again, with my another confusion.

Now, this is new...

So, guys, finally updated!

How is the chapter?

Do you like their first encounter?

Don't forget to vote and make comments on it. Please support me on Wattpad as well. The link is on page 1!

♡♡♡♡

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail

Thank you so much dear!❣

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb👏👏👏 loved confident ridhima

Amekha thumbnail

This story is different. Do continue 👍🏼