Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Ye property kaand ho ke hi rahega I guess

If only Ridhhu unfolds her entire plan before Va/Vi.....but I guess it won't happen anytime soon coz along with Kabir now Vihaan is also a potential threat to the family and she definitely won't tell her plans to him. She clearly said in the previous episode that she has brought Vihaan to throw Kabir and AP and later she will tell the truth to the family members and send Vihaan away. 

Yup 

as mentioned in the post, she won't be revealing her aftermath plans with him. And she is right in her place because he is not what he seems for her. So what she does once Vihan leaves is none of his business. So that lands her in big problem. 

Now, it's totally on Vansh to learn the whole secret followed by either Sia or Kabir reveal. Other than that, nothing can help Ridhima from his radar. He is hurt so he hurts her and feels helpless due to her tears. But nothing can be done. 

Remember, one can handle his hatred but not his love. I would really love to his obsession side in this phase. As said he would hurt her as she won't reveal plans and then feel sad because of her tears 

*Ae di hai mushkil song* is apt on Godhbhairai - it is actually in sync with the current state of his. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Vansh will think That Like Ragini  Riddhima is also  his property and she worked as Kabir's ally to eliminate him.Now when she had understood Kabir wants to enjoy his entire property she wants to eliminate Kabir as well and want to enjoy the whole. Dadi soon will transfer the property to him and the others will try to stop it but Finally when he wil get it He may shed the garb of Vihan infront of Vihan.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They have confessed to her but unfortunately  She has no proof.Only Siya 's awakening or their on record confession can eliminate them. Anubir will turn the game in a twisted way and Now Kabir will  b hell bent to prove him Vihan so Riddhima technically cannot eliminate them unless she gets a solid proof.

Amekha thumbnail

Didn't Vihaan see her crying for Vansh ðŸ˜’

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I think Vansh will think That Like Ragini  Riddhima is also  his property and she worked as Kabir's ally to eliminate him.Now when she had understood Kabir wants to enjoy his entire property she wants to eliminate Kabir as well and want to enjoy the whole. Dadi soon will transfer the property to him and the others will try to stop it but Finally when he wil get it He may shed the garb of Vihan infront of Vihan.

That can be the game too

Also, he is being as Vihaan right now as he might be waiting for the property to be on his name

but I don't think Vansh do ever think about it

Also, Vansh will works if he is dead, as he is back doing that will still work? 

It is null and void, right? 

Maybe some lawyer fan call help us with us 

But yes, Ridhima has landed herself in major problem with the statement

I also feel she won't be revealing her plan to him

As said either Kabir or Sia should stay true and also I feel Vansh might go through a conflict of interest between heart and brain because her actions say she loves Vansh but her words and the way she asks him to do his work saying she wants the property

The show is on the right track of thriller but yes we cannot see them getting hurt. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

They have confessed to her but unfortunately  She has no proof.Only Siya 's awakening or their on record confession can eliminate them. Anubir will turn the game in a twisted way and Now Kabir will  b hell bent to prove him Vihan so Riddhima technically cannot eliminate them unless she gets a solid proof.

She can ask Vihaan to use his hacking skills and get something against both of them. Especially Vansh 

but looks like Ridhima character is such that she won't use the skills she has and she knows 

like being a physiotherapist she can use those skills to hurt Kabir whenever he manhaldes him but she won't 

Vihaan is hacker but still, she won't ask him to use his skills 

Vansh wanted to know Ridhima plans so he can help her with it as he saw she is not interested in marrying Kabir 

But this statement causes him once again to doubt every emotion of her which she feels for Vansh. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

Didn't Vihaan see her crying for Vansh ðŸ˜’

We asked for breakdown not two-three tears from her eyes 

Also, I think Vihaan as Vansh read what's happening in her mind and that's when he says, "You belong to me only Ridhima" in Vansh tone

later she realizes it is Vihaan who said 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was a nice episode.

Loved their nok jhoks, Vansh will never let her go, sofe tak pe toh jaane nahi diya😆 but he'll test her and taunt her for what she did till he comes to know the truth.

I loved Riddhima after Kabir's plan failed, she told him on his face he can never be like Vansh.😎

Amekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

We asked for breakdown not two-three tears from her eyes 

Also, I think Vihaan as Vansh read what's happening in her mind and that's when he says, "You belong to me only Ridhima" in Vansh tone

later she realizes it is Vihaan who said 

Only few tears ðŸ˜’

Well at least he saw that. 

Seems like a good episode. Can't wait to watch it. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

It was a nice episode.

Loved their nok jhoks, Vansh will never let her go, sofe tak pe toh jaane nahi diya😆 but he'll test her and taunt her for what she did till he comes to know the truth.

I loved Riddhima after Kabir's plan failed, she told him on his face he can never be like Vansh.😎

Betrayal is not something he can handle 

See, Ridhima is right in her stance for not trusting Vihaan

but if this is her plan, then Vansh as Vihaan feels Ridhima is behind his money

the issue, no matter they love each other, they have no trust 

this time Ridhima not trusting Vihaan and Vansh not trusting is right in their place

at least she should extend the conversation where she tells him why she needs property on her name

but if she fails to do so then there is long way

I'm hoping to see something different at New year

Until then will enjoy this adrenaline rushes