Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 131: Bang Bang!

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay! Sad that we couldn't see any breakdown scene after the marriage and yes, it is not a dream sequence. It happened! I don't know why makers do this. Why cannot they show her vulnerability while Vansh as Vihaan watches it?

Now, when Ridhima lost in Vansh memories, Vihaan as Vansh says "You belong to only me, Ridhima". That makes her feel Vansh is back but seeing Vihaan in Vansh clothes, she gets angry and asks him to remove all clothes. She takes out the blazer while saying that he would receive new clothes very soon. 

But, again, the interrogation starts here where he questions her about loyalty towards Vansh and says, he feels she tried to betray him. The moment she tries to slap him, he catches hold of her and says, Ridhima has right only to speak with him with love, not anger. He says that he is indeed feeling jealous of Vansh. 

The moment when Ridhma is praising Vansh and saying Vihaan is nothing like him. The anger he is showcasing is beyond my words. Kind of eerie can say. Damn scared too. As he would say, shut up and you know nothing about Vansh and if you would have, then never betrayed him. Maybe that is why he started hurting her on the right nerve - Vansh's betrayal. 

Ridhima kicks him and comes out of the hold while that makes him appreciating her while saying - "Takkar ki mili ho". I think Vansh has given rights to Ridhima alone to beat him. Or else none has guts to do it. 

1. As said before, he is testing Ridhima. He wants to see if she loves him so much then what is with Ridhima and Kabir. I don't know but, I'm thinking big that somewhere he might be still unaware about Ridhima and Kabir relation or he does but, because of his heart, he is giving her second chance. 
  2. There is someone who is watching all this, for now, have no idea who it can be. I feel Angre, but let's see. If it is Angre, then he knows Ridhima brought him. I don't think it is Ishani 

Kabir learned Vihaan initials as in precap. Kabir tries to get information from Mishra and tries to show Vihaan picture but, it turns out someone. Now, Kabir has again hurt Ridhima, alas that is missed by Vansh. 

The major part - bed-sharing. Wow, as expected Vihaan just occupied bed and Ridhima said she would occupy sofa. Now again we hear him saying "I'm a gentleman cannot allow you to sleep on sofa". Remember guys "I'm through gentleman Ridhima." Uff - so many hints this guy is giving but Ridhima full of stress unable to catch that Vihaan is Vansh. Finally, they share a bed by using a dupatta. 

Now, Ridhima is in doubt radar of Vansh, No the benefit of the doubt. The moment Vihaan asks what he should do and what his work is? Ridhima says - retransfer property on Vansh name and from which you will transfer property on my name. The expression Vansh gave is "He never expected her to speak about the money." 

Bang--------------------- Now, I don't think Ridhima will go ahead and share her plans with Vihaan that once she gets property what she would be doing. This girl could have said they used his hacking skills can bring out the truth about Kabir. Can share many things as the end game. But talking about the property, ah, this brings out a few situations 

1. Vansh feeling Ridhima is also behind his property, like Ragini and rest others
  2. Until now, he is hurt, but this statement might change dynamics and can show revenge side too. Mentally might be or anything (Remember Ishani being scared when Ridhima spoke about his real face. That might come out - thinking aloud) 
  3. He would be feeling completely betrayed but as he promised he won't betray her. But what he went do? Hurt her. Revenge on her?

P:S - Once he gets the property, will he name it on Ridhima? I'm not sure. He can double-cross her too. But whatever it is, Ridhima has once again started her game by landing herself in a big problem with this statement. 

She might be right in her place because, she wants to protect the family but, as Vansh doesn't know her aftermath plans, so anything might happen. In the process if she doesn't reveal why she needs the property and if it would be Ridhima's stance until the end, then Vansh is going to avenge her. 

P:S:S - December 26th is going to be 150th episode. Maybe for the New Year, we might see a twist. Considering it is a new year, hope we see some positivity in the lives of Ridhima and Vansh. Either one knowing about the other. I wish Vansh knowing Ridhima is a victim but not the culprit. 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

But what I was thinking is now Riddhima is fully aware of Anubir's truth.

Are they doubtful that If she knows everything and Vansh is back she would have told everything to him.

It's like there is no effect of Riddhima knowing all the truth ,even if Vansh (as Vihaan) is back.They are just living normally.

Can't she use the whole truth,tell it to Vihaan with the help of which they can kick Anubir out.

She even knows Anupriya did this to Sia.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Don't tell me riddhima is the real mastermind ðŸ˜’

What's wrong if properties are in dadis name?

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No.. I think I will go the same way like some one wrote FF titled hades n persephone.vansh  ll kill her n after tat he ll get to know the real truth...

Yoga4life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Abhyudaya Thank you for the update and analysis. I have been following your write-ups for a week or so. I am highly impressed with your analysis as I am with this show.

I am new to IMMJ2 forum, used to be active about a decade ago. IMMJ2 has everything to catch the viewers attention, from story line to the characters and the actors.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abby143

But what I was thinking is now Riddhima is fully aware of Anubir's truth.

Are they doubtful that If she knows everything and Vansh is back she would have told everything to him.

It's like there is no effect of Riddhima knowing all the truth ,even if Vansh (as Vihaan) is back.They are just living normally.

Can't she use the whole truth,tell it to Vihaan with the help of which they can kick Anubir out.

She even knows Anupriya did this to Sia.

Indeed. 

She can ask to use is hacking skills and ask him to do more

However, as we left at cliff hanger we don't know the continuation part. 

But as said, if this is the statement of her whole plan, then she is going to lose very big

I mean either Kabir or Sia confesses that Ridhima is victim, Vansh might not know so easily

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rianshxoxo12

Don't tell me riddhima is the real mastermind ðŸ˜’

What's wrong if properties are in dadis name?

Well, I feel, Kabir might harm Dadi and get property on his name. 

But what she is missing is - if she gets the property, he can kidnap anyone in the family and in return he can ask to sign her the papers. 

Now Ridhima is thinking that once property on her name, she would be the target leaving others

but she is missing that Kabir knows where her vulnerabilities lies, so he can still twist the game

She need to reveal her whole plan to Vihaan then Vansh can do the backup 

like if she tells she would be Kabir target and all - then she would be coming again under the benefit of doubt 

but without saying anything - if she stands with this statement, then the game changes where she might get hurt in the end 

I don't think as mastermind because Mamtha says Vansh has layers, not Ridhima. Let's see how it turns out to be

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pavi10989

No.. I think I will go the same way like some one wrote FF titled hades n persephone.vansh  ll kill her n after tat he ll get to know the real truth...

We can think the same

But then it would same as season 1

As the end game is different but coming to the plot game - Arohi stabs Deep then learns he never intended to harm her. It's part of a bigger plan and he is another pawn. Then Arohi regrets. 

As said ending of season 1 is different. 

So if it goes in the same way, Vansh killing her and then realizing, same as season 1 right the genders have changed. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Yoga4life

@Abhyudaya Thank you for the update and analysis. I have been following your write-ups for a week or so. I am highly impressed with your analysis as I am with this show.

I am new to IMMJ2 forum, used to be active about a decade ago. IMMJ2 has everything to catch the viewers attention, from story line to the characters and the actors.

Thank you for the warm appreciation dear. Means a lot :) 

Indeed the show has everything. But yes, it makes our adrenaline reach to such extent that sometimes unable to control 

As thriller show the track is right but alas cannot see our characters getting hurt right?

So expecting some miracle 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye property kaand ho ke hi rahega I guess

If only Ridhhu unfolds her entire plan before Va/Vi.....but I guess it won't happen anytime soon coz along with Kabir now Vihaan is also a potential threat to the family and she definitely won't tell her plans to him. She clearly said in the previous episode that she has brought Vihaan to throw Kabir and AP and later she will tell the truth to the family members and send Vihaan away.