Hrithik,Kangana and Karan trending.Kangana reacts - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1334476574117203978

Khud hi sab pe bhaari kangana trend ko boost karwake, khud hi thank you bol rahi hai, yeh kya hera pheri chal rahi hai yaahaan

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Talis

For all the fun and games with the memes being associated with your stalker on a continual basis while being referred to her as her ex - which only feeds into her crazy narrative - must truly suck.

And Kangana must be thrilled rn seeing the two out of three people she is obssessed with (last one being deepika) trend alongside her name😆

Kangana seeing people acknowledge her relationship with HR:

Jeet GIFs | Tenor

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago

For all the fun and games with the memes being associated with your stalker on a continual basis while being referred to her as her ex - which only feeds into her crazy narrative - must truly suck.

Exactly. Even the memes that are emerging now, as in "Hrithik is probably the happiest man on earth right now" are probably quite irritating because he's still being associated to this potty mouth.

And to think there was a time I completely believed her over Hritik and rooted for her after Queen🤦🏻‍♀️

I CANNOT when she starts hailing herself 🤣 What the hell is this person 🤪🤪🤪

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1334504308122021888?s=19

Originally posted by DushtKanya

I CANNOT when she starts hailing herself 🤣 What the hell is this person 🤪🤪🤪

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1334504308122021888?s=19

It has gotten worse after Manikarnika where she got away with taking credits and cutting down co actors roles

Exactly this. This is what I most hate about Kangana. Even now that her vileness and delusion is fully exposed, the media still writes as if they don’t know she’s a vile delusional pathological liar. 

For example on the “news” portion of this very site (despite it’s forum filled with conversations about whatever new publicity stunt, or self aggrandizing lies,  or unprovoked vicious attack Kangana is currently getting headlines with) “In her tweet, she also hinted at her past feud with ex partners Hrithik Roshan and Aaditya Pancholi.”  https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kangana-ranaut-says-hrithik-roshan-aaditya-pancholi-seem-kind-souls-after-mumbai-mayor-slammed-her_171448

🤬 Hey “Team India Forums” what will it take for you to take seriously the fact that you (and many others) are actively helping a stalker harass her victim?

Kangana needs to be institutionalized 😆

Originally posted by Nova19

🤬 Hey “Team India Forums” what will it take for you to take seriously the fact that you (and many others) are actively helping a stalker harass her victim?

Ummmm... They get their roti kapda from Kangana harresing her victim, so....😆

Also, is it just me or do the IF news bulletins use sophisticated pictures of Kangana and the others (who she is bashing) or more subdued? (Maybe I am oberthinking this, but this was exactly what was done with Rhea, he bikini pictures and mostly her pictures in revealing dresses were used while defaming her on national media by many media houses)