Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If I keep aside  this track then today’s scene was awesome. 
First I felt disgusted that Malharji tried to show her that in revenge he could stoop to low.

But when he said I tried but I can’t be like Vivek then I felt little relieved. 

Chalo CVs ne itni izzat to baksh di 

I really liked the way Kalyani stood against him. Her confidence that he will never make her uncomfortable. He tried and she said now I will not allow you to force upon me and finally he gave up. 
She still love him a lot and that scene where she taking him inside and three of them walking together looked so cute. 

Sehreem did a fab job today. I really liked today’s episode bas track me negativity itni jyada na hoti to aur achha lagta. 

Jsmp21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

So does the Malhar know that crane boy was Mukku and Ahir tried to kidnap Mukku?

He doent knw but dr told him Ahir took that boy with him..but m confused he told kallu ki jis bachhe ne muze bachaya use kaise mein khatare mein dalu..esaliyesaliye insp. rane ko zoot bola.

Edited by Jsmp21 - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicoletadavid

which post ?? do not understand

Kallu went to the dr n request him not to tell truth about pillu but he is Denied.

Avani teaching french to  mukku  locking room n started hurting her n asking about there secret.

Mukku ran and hude in truck...truck drivers are goons n who attack dr who identifies mukku.mukkunsave him from goons.

Dr again identify mukku as crane boy.

Dr told mallu that ahir kidnap mukku.

Mukku told Kallu about Avanies chimati  kand.

read this

Credit jiya

Jsmp21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

New episode

Kallu went to the dr n request him not to tell truth about pillu but he is Denied.

Avani teaching french to  mukku  locking room n started hurting her n asking about there secret.

Mukku ran and hude in truck...truck drivers are goons n who attack dr who identifies mukku.mukkunsave him from goons.

This post Nicole

Jsmp21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

read this

Credit jiya

Why are u giving me the credit?🤭 It just a post.

Nicoletadavid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I haven't seen the movie, I don't know

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

He doent knw but dr told him Ahir took that boy with him..but m confused he told kallu ki jis bachhe ne muze bachaya use kaise mein khatare mein dalu..esaliyesaliye insp. rane ko zaat bola.

muje kuch samaj nay aaaya vistaar mein samjao😲

ek main batati hoon tum bolo ki correct hai ya nay

doctor just said that ahir took the kid with him on the day ahir was dead but he didn't mention the name to malhar and he said that kid saved him today and gunde usse utake legaye.

so malhar went there. basically malhar doesn't know that the kid doctor is talking about is mukku? 

usne sirf baccha/nacchi bola but didn't tell the kid's name to malhar?

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

So Malharji got to know that ahir kidnap mukku may be he will understand whatever happened it was in self defence. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicoletadavid

I haven't seen the movie, I don't know

ok watch

good episode 👍🏼

Nicoletadavid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want to see him and I send him a blowjob in private, please see him