The reality of nasty fake bacchi Jasmin Bhasin!

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This nasty piece of work insinuated Eijaz faked his childhood molestation story to go ahead in the game & to seek sympathy. This fake bacchi wakes up in the morning and falls down a notch lower from the previous day. By far the worst contestant and most undeserving contestant this season. I can no longer tolerate her BS on my screen. She continues to get nastier every passing day especially on weekdays & puts on a bacchi act on WKW infront of Salman for sympathy. Ironically this girl cries to Aly and SK time to time that people target and bully her when she's no less than a bully herself. She gets away from saying the most crap due to her soft appearance and voice then when she understands that it might go wrong, goes to seek fake apology to clear her image. The mask has fallen off. Everyone can see her nastiness by now & how much malice she has in her heart for others. Eijaz had enough of her BS & rightly put that loser into her place for good. Long due. I'm glad he didn't buy her fake sasti apology "mera woh intention nehi tha". It's more shocking that she thought that way when she should've been empathetic & considerate of Eijaz's trauma cause she's gone through miseries in her life and faced trauma in her life. Absolute shitty human being. Bholi bhali chehre ke peeche chupa hua vamp. She's been after Eijaz's life since ages. Funnily she pretends to be the biggest flag bearer of humanity & then puts blame on Eijaz that he twists things to make others negative on purpose, it's you who does that miss Naagin! ðŸ¤¢

PS - even in tomorrow's precap she's herself going close to Eijaz's face to provoke him & deliberately getting into an ugly fight. Ironically she had accused Eijaz of doing the same in 2nd WKW. Later on fake bacchi will gonna play victim/woman card how Eijaz "targeted & bullied" her! ðŸ¤¬

Edited by BBFanForever - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akki12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aly deserved to be there than this  person

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I hope salman shows her her place this wkw. She is no Katrina kaif she thinks she is. 

BBFanForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: akki12345

Aly deserved to be there than this  person

Anyday. Idk why did he even come to this thakela season that too as a WC & to fix Jasmin's game??? He won more hearts and left 3x bigger impact and changed the dynamics than Jasmin did in 8-9 weeks or would do in her entire BB journey! Whiny crybaby 😴

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jas ne kya kaha koi batayega coz wo part miss hogaya

BBFanForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Voldemort033

I hope salman shows her her place this wkw. She is no Katrina kaif she thinks she is. 

And idk why they're forcing this Shehnaaz thing on her. Sana was a true success story. That was her naturally created line & she didn't copy anyone. Shehnaaz had her own aura. I'd not even call Jasmin a cheap rip-off.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She wants footage and to show shes strong she even hinted tht in todays episode 

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally got to watch what jas said..... i really hope k on wkv salman sahi se sunaye..... koi is level tak gir sakta hai of course jasmean hi is level tak giregi.... she ia vile ..... someone who says i have the same prob then how can u target that person on the incident.

That was the lowest of low 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Shes vile and vindictive 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Voldemort033

He wont he has a crush on this naagin