The reality of nasty fake bacchi Jasmin Bhasin! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Worst HUMaN being is Jas

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

He wont he has a crush on this naagin

🥺

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Since Eijaz revealed his molestation story recently, it might feel like Jasmin was hinting at that specifically. But it's not just that.

Eijaz is playing the sympathy card since the start of this season.

And since he talked about being molested as a kid, which might or might not to be true, somewhere with also the intention to get sympathy, that doesn't mean he has not played sympathy card at all.

uvasag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everybody is questioning everybody. They don't believe the divorce story of Rubinav so why should they believe Eijaz's story. I'm not saying Eijaz is lying but unfortunately people are saying whatever they want to stay in the show.

As far as tomorrow's fight after BB showing them how lazy and useless they look they all have no choice but to take BB's hint and fight.

Either way I dislike Jasmean. She showed her true colors and can never recover from it. Even today she was bitching about Rubina.

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

He wont he has a crush on this naagin

Salman's obsession with babyish voice girls in EVERY DARN SEASON ðŸ˜µ

Bro kaisa hein tu? Pehchana? I was RaSim stan last season @Unfair_Salman ðŸ˜ˆ

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

She wants footage and to show shes strong she even hinted tht in todays episode 

Her biggest support system Sid fans hate her. They all thought they'd support her due to Shukla but he's hated by his fans too lmao. It's what she deserves!

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Not trying to justify Jasmin, but big boss is not a platform to share a dark secret, if someone doesn't want get into mocking thing, big boss force them to do that. It's not that big boss wanted to cry and ask them to share their sob stories, they wanted to use their personal tragedies get content out of it. Contestants should have shared any fake story which no one could use against them.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Salman's obsession with babyish voice girls in EVERY DARN SEASON ðŸ˜µ

Bro kaisa hein tu? Pehchana? I was RaSim stan last season @Unfair_Salman ðŸ˜ˆ

Oh hi man! Who u stanning this year? I still dont have a favourite unlike last season

Edited by anna143 - 3 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

🥳JasMEAN is the only one in that house who can put that old bat in his place. 

Take Rahul for example, he loves farts these days. No wonder he’s sucking up to that old fart in the house. ðŸ¤£

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Eijaz’s alter ego.