Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaina.Ain thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone πŸ˜Š

I have been a silent reader of Molkki forum from the start but never commented. I find many show start off good but degenerate into nonsense but with this show it isn't the case. So far too good . I enjoy reading comments of your forum & thought it's finally time to join in, if you may πŸ˜‰

Name : Kaina 

Watching the show mainly for PurVir and their sizzling chemistry at this point & ofcourse the age gap concept which is extremely romantic β€οΈ

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaiina

Hello Everyone πŸ˜Š

I have been a silent reader of Molkki forum from the start but never commented. I find many show start off good but degenerate into nonsense but with this show it isn't the case. So far too good . I enjoy reading comments of your forum & thought it's finally time to join in, if you may πŸ˜‰

Name : Kaina 

Watching the show mainly for PurVir and their sizzling chemistry at this point & ofcourse the age gap concept which is extremely romantic β€οΈ

your profile picπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello my name is vim and I live in San Francisco ... I am a die hard purvir fan ... started watching from the beginning... love the concept and of course the actors.... used to watch yeh rishta but quit .... this show is so addictive ...

Wanhedapie thumbnail

Name: Poonam 

About yourself: crazy reader and I love to write (maybe I can write some fanfic on purvir πŸ˜‰)

Reasons to watch this show: I saw a random clip on YouTube while searching for some show and decided to watch that clip! I instantly liked the chemistry between the leads so I decided to watch the whole show. They have amazing actors and the setting of the scenes is crazyyyyy! I love the pace of the show and it doesn’t seem like like usual Indian drama (even if I don’t watch them, molkki is the first). And most importantly I loved the concept of the age gap, here in Italy it’s quite normal having large ape gaps but I never saw some show portraying it! 

From where you hail: Italy 

Any other forums you visit: nope, in fact this is a new concept for me, I never know something like this existed! I am liking it very much for now❀️

Any other shows you see: some Netflix shows 

Birthdate: 02/01

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A big hello to all.

I am back in the forums after years.A chance snippet of Molkki on YT made me binge watch all the episodes in the past 2 nights...I haven't really pulled an all-nighter since my college days.LOL. Watch from 11- 6:30 . Re-watch the cute purvir moments.β€οΈπŸ˜‰

I do love me some Mukhiji. Love the character! I have a thing for these strong, hot mukhijis. VPS reminds me of  "Raidhan Raj Katara"  of  "Yeh moh moh ke dhaage". Some of the scenes also create a sense of dejavu.

Amar Upadhyay had never been among my favourite actors but he owns VPS!  He is JUST SO GOOD!

A little about myself. I am based out of NY and work in trading. Crazy workday schedules so I usually don't log in during the mornings. I am hopeful they won't mess up Molkki and let us have our daily share of fun!

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: nycgal

A big hello to all.

I am back in the forums after years.A chance snippet of Molkki on YT made me binge watch all the episodes in the past 2 nights...I haven't really pulled an all-nighter since my college days.LOL. Watch from 11- 6:30 . Re-watch the cute purvir moments.β€οΈπŸ˜‰

I do love me some Mukhiji. Love the character! I have a thing for these strong, hot mukhijis. VPS reminds me of  "Raidhan Raj Katara"  of  "Yeh moh moh ke dhaage". Some of the scenes also create a sense of dejavu.

Amar Upadhyay had never been among my favourite actors but he owns VPS!  He is JUST SO GOOD!

A little about myself. I am based out of NY and work in trading. Crazy workday schedules so I usually don't log in during the mornings. I am hopeful they won't mess up Molkki and let us have our daily share of fun!

Welcome here dear I’m mini what’s ur name?

Red_eyes thumbnail

Hey Mini..I am shree

Join out Episode discussion thread ETD 

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Mini..I am shree

Holaaa Shreeeeeee! Welcome...or should i say welcome backπŸ˜†πŸ€—

Myself jiyaπŸ˜†

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead_05

Holaaa Shreeeeeee! Welcome...or should i say welcome backπŸ˜†πŸ€—

Myself jiyaπŸ˜†

Hello Jiya..

What do I say?? Couldn't resist our mukhiji..❀️😳

poppiepaws895 thumbnail

Name: Anjali 

About yourself: I love art, I love psychology and I love nature. I also love this show and I hope I can discuss it with a few people here :]

Reasons to watch this show: Its unique and not like others I have watched. So far it is not dragged out like others

From where you hail: UK

Any other forums you visit: Just this one for now :]

Any other shows you see: Choti Sardarni and Punyashlok Ahilyabai

Birthdate: 

That is all I think aha? 

Edited by poppiepaws895 - 3 years ago