1/12/20 Highlights- Suvan feelings lol

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Both Suvan getting fb of each other since post leap lol also sumo seeing shravan with soph lol damru interrupts shravan lol besides sumo whole family gone to pooja at beenas family's house lol sumo not eating so shravan took food for her lol

Suvan inner thoughts shravan wishes to tell her he loves her and sumo thinking he loves soph lol shravan insisting sumo eat sumo questions why lol shravan wanted to talk about yesterday about the case lol doing this for her is nothing lol sumo thinks its coz of the case while shravan thinks how can i tell her the real truth lol they start eating lol both looking at each other when shravan gets a call from devraj lol

He asks about sumo taking the case back lol devraj thinks sumo must be scared thats why she took the case back after losing last time lol shravan tries to the convo lol case finished he is free lol sumo asks what devraj said lol sumo knows what devraj said lol she says he is right she lost thats why she took the case back lol she lost in love of her family lol lost in love sumo lol

Later at the chai place with bunty shravan thinking about sumo and then tells him about her taking the case back lol bunty shocked lol shravan talking about his feelings for sumo and now after this lol bunty questions now what will he do and shravan says he wants to spend all the days he has here with her lol bunty implies sumo feels the same lol

Shravan defends sumos reasons being due to her problems and beena wanted her to get engaged lol she did it for her family's happiness lol he thinks sumo loves vik so she can get engaged to him lol bunty says he has seen sumo and him since they were young lol shravan cant get sumos feelings how can bunty lol bunty can see sumos feelings lol shunty chit chat lol

Soph avni talking about staying a few more days lol soph doesnt want to but then shravan asks her to stay lol they are also leaving in a week lol though shravan is hoping to stay longer lol

Sumo scolding the nurse about messing the paperwork of shravan lol Sumo apologizes for the paperwork delay but shravan is chill lol he implies she wants to get rid of him but sumo thinking dont go shravan lol while shravan thinks stop me sumo lol they both tip toe around wanting and not wanting to stay lol he asks if she got another pg lol she says she will like if he stays lol sumo thinks he loves soph and she is moving on with vik but she needs time to spend time with him and make memories  while shravan gets buntys words about sumo showing her feelings lol oh man these two lol

Precap sumo tells vik about dropping the case girl he is your lawyer tell him first lol why did vik look weird about it though lol vik calls to talk to shravna probably about this while shravan lies he is out due to some work but he is with sumo on his bike and vik sees them lol oh boy drama ahead lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

just by reading the highlights, vikram's following mood:

the way you make me feel good monsters inc - YouTube

nothing new...confusion

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
spj44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Manny, thank you for the write-up.

Is anyone able to watch today's episode online, still shows up as yesterday's.

Last week one episode was found in another soap 😕

Update: I was able to view it on another website.

Edited by spj44 - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Lovely FBs❤️

SuVan eating together 

Firedrakes thumbnail

I know all have lost hope but Devraj actually spoke ridiculously which was wrong in many ways.I guess I just did not lyk the tone and the way he spoke. And also it was wrong on director's part the way he showed devraj in the start in the video call with guilt and now on the phone call lyk a person who has no guilt or i guess it was my fault in understanding