Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I still didn't understand why she took back the case? She start falling for shravan again, she realised nobody is happy, she understood that devraj is not guilty, she got to know the real truth- I mean the plotline on which this season was based has gone just like this🤓. We don't even get to know that what exactly happened in vest deal. How exactly vijay killed due to faulty vest?

Even if she decided to take the case back, then why she is bawling her eyes out in front of vijay's pic saying ki tumko insaaf nai dila paayi. Insaaf itna hi dillanaa tha to case vaapas kyu liya. Is shravan more important than her own father? Matlab sumo chahti kya kuch samajh nai aata.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rbpll

I still didn't understand why she took back the case? She start falling for shravan again, she realised nobody is happy, she understood that devraj is not guilty, she got to know the real truth- I mean the plotline on which this season was based has gone just like this🤓. We don't even get to know that what exactly happened in vest deal. How exactly vijay killed due to faulty vest?

Even if she decided to take the case back, then why she is bawling her eyes out in front of vijay's pic saying ki tumko insaaf nai dila paayi. Insaaf itna hi dillanaa tha to case vaapas kyu liya. Is shravan more important than her own father? Matlab sumo chahti kya kuch samajh nai aata.

LOL, aside from sumo, what writers want woh samaz k bahar h for the last two months...😆thats why her entire reaction was a mix of crap, nonsense, wtf, lmao, etc you name it...😆papa ko insaaf dilana important tha ya shravan ko azaadi dena from the misery she was adamant on? classic case of bipolarism

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This girl needs some therapy for sure. After all this mess can't she just apologize to Shravan for her behaviour?  8 saal me achanak tubelight jal gayi suman ki that both families are not happy...itni slow hai yeh ladki🤣 and sumo ji  Why would he have feelings for you when you are getting engaged to other guy? I mean it's very strange that she expected love from shravan after her cold behaviour towards him. Poor guy still loves her. Ab koi track to bacha nahi hai to bas at least we can expect some good SUVAN scenes nahi to Yeh dono bas imaginary world me hi love confession karte reh jayenge. 

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

Now that wedding is over —-  maybe we can say bye bye to Sophie?!👏

ready for no case and no Sophie .., will also be totally ok to say bye bye to Vik na?????👍🏼

Hope we can see these 2 exit.... 

Both sophie and vikram should be out of the show. Just can't tolerate their OTT acting.

dotsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Exactly!! What does she want? Court case drop nahi karna chahiye tha. Because apart from that there is nothing any sane track in the show. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dotsfan

This girl needs some therapy for sure. After all this mess can't she just apologize to Shravan for her behaviour?  8 saal me achanak tubelight jal gayi suman ki that both families are not happy...itni slow hai yeh ladki🤣 and sumo ji  Why would he have feelings for you when you are getting engaged to other guy? I mean it's very strange that she expected love from shravan after her cold behaviour towards him. Poor guy still loves her. Ab koi track to bacha nahi hai to bas at least we can expect some good SUVAN scenes nahi to Yeh dono bas imaginary world me hi love confession karte reh jayenge. 

imaginary world lmao 🤣 🤪 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dotsfan

Exactly!! What does she want? Court case drop nahi karna chahiye tha. Because apart from that there is nothing any sane track in the show. 

lol every time she looks at vijay’s photo, I wonder what does Vijay want to tell her thru telepathy 😜 kyunki itna GEHRI communications k audience bole 😂 lol

dotsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol every time she looks at vijay’s photo, I wonder what does Vijay want to tell her thru telepathy 😜 kyunki itna GEHRI communications k audience bole 😂 lol

Sumo aur uski gehri soch....🤣🤣