How Many Of You Loving Mahima Entry Track

Poll

How Many Of You Loving Mahima Entry Track

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lets see the true result of Mahima Entry Track rating..............

lets rank it out of 10.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

guyz its No... nt Np...

i dont knw hw to correct it

Nichuss thumbnail

my answer NO

rating 0/10  -- resurrection or Mahima -Saransh track not accepted

Nichuss thumbnail

OMG who is loving mahima track πŸ˜ˆ

Nichuss thumbnail

surprised who is happy with this Mahima bakwas track..............

please share yur view on y  u like this track.... 

Starry_Love thumbnail

Maybe just me but I think this track could have been handled a lot better than the way it is being portrayed. Mahima initially was shown that she is technically "dead" but suddenly comes back out of the blue and nobody has questioned her, not even one person about where she was, why did she come back after so long, why now? Regarding her recovery in link with  I believe mental health, she has not even recovered by the looks of it so why was she suddenly released? 

I know truth is and was bound to come but I did not expect it to come out like this. Consideration Saaransh this is a sensitive matter not just for the kid who has been assuming preesha to be his biological mother. It all seems like a mess.

And Preesha, what in the world is she doing? She confuses me even more. I understand the protectiveness and sudden love for her sister but she needs to use her head for once and think should i really be doing this considering her sister's mental health and Saaransh ek baacha hai...usse aaise batana and all can have a massive impact. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_Love

Maybe just me but I think this track could have been handled a lot better than the way it is being portrayed. 

exactly...Saransh truth can be handled so beautifully... by breaking insecurity cage of Preesha... Pree opening to Ru... and like RU said... she shd feel light...

Here CVS wat they trying to prove... I dnt knw...... im nt happy wth ths Mah returnπŸ˜›

Mahima initially was shown that she is technically "dead" but suddenly comes back out of the blue and nobody has questioned her, not even one person about where she was, why did she come back after so long, why now? Regarding her recovery in link with  I believe mental health, she has not even recovered by the looks of it so why was she suddenly released? 

i guess u missed it... Mah lambi kahani f badkismat πŸ˜‘ while she was taken to morgue thinking dead... she came alive.... wen she came to conscious...told doc not to inform any one... and slowly went to depression and suicidal tendency....got admitted to MH (wonder which hospital do free treatment)... suddenly one day she saw RUSHANSH and seeing Saransh she decided she want to live for Saransh and get back him 

my simple kostin... being a Brahmin family... who will leave dead body in hospital morgue........ πŸ˜³

I know truth is and was bound to come but I did not expect it to come out like this. Consideration Saaransh this is a sensitive matter not just for the kid who has been assuming preesha to be his biological mother. It all seems like a mess.

Banging head on wall" EmoticonBanging head on wall" EmoticonBanging head on wall" EmoticonBanging head on wall" Emoticon

And Preesha, what in the world is she doing? She confuses me even more. I understand the protectiveness and sudden love for her sister but she needs to use her head for once and think should i really be doing this considering her sister's mental health and Saaransh ek baacha hai...usse aaise batana and all can have a massive impact. 

@bold exactly....im nt understanding... a normal nt educated human will have a common sense... child cannot be left or need to be allowed with a mental patient... i understand her concern on sister... if she doesnt want to sent her asylum take care of it... even knowing mah have sleepwalking prblm... not closing the door... not giving medicine ... wat yaaar....

more over Vasu... wat a mother... cant she realise... mahima staying in K house is risk for preesha marriage life... the instincts GPS getting shd be actually shown for Vasu 

Starry_Love thumbnail

@Nichuss: Thank you for the clarification! I have not been following the track or show properly so appreciate it.πŸ˜ƒ

CVs probably trying to show how "giving" Preesha can be, Idk but its good that Rudra is able to use his logics against Preesha being a emotional mess. The one I actually fear for in this mess is Saaransh. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_Love

@Nichuss: Thank you for the clarification! I have not been following the track or show properly so appreciate it.πŸ˜ƒ

CVs probably trying to show how "giving" Preesha can be, Idk but its good that Rudra is able to use his logics against Preesha being a emotional mess. The one I actually fear for in this mess is Saaransh. 

@bold... yep only grace in ths track... but till wen he will be on ths zone no idea.. in the last Mu track...both f thr brain gone vacation... so Ru brain can go for vacation soon