Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kuch bhi ho we shuld be happy about tdy epi ...atleasr they answered some if our questions just wondering why saaransh alone with mahima on precap?😕

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will choose to speak about the positives today because there were so many! Let me begin by saying Sargun and Abrar were INCREDIBLE today. They have both come a long way in acting when it comes to their emotional scenes. What a performance. Also, loved their scenes today. It was so emotional and left me tearing up. Today’s episode also shows that the writers aren’t dumb. They also realize that Mahima shouldn’t have custody of Saransh with her mental health which we could see through Rudra’s dialogues. Anyways, I will choose to comment positive today because what’s the point in always complaining. There will be something we don’t like in every episode because this is an ITV show after all. We can either choose to sulk and complain about that negative thing or choose to speak about the positive thing. I choose the latter. 😆

Edited by Janvi_Chahal - 3 years ago
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

I will choose to speak about the positives today because there were so many! Let me begin by saying Sargun and Abrar were INCREDIBLE today. They have both come a long way in acting when it comes to their emotional scenes. What a performance. Also, loved their scenes today. It was so emotional and left me tearing up. Today’s episode also shows that the writers aren’t dumb. They also realize that Mahima shouldn’t have custody of Saransh with her mental health which we could see through Rudra’s dialogues. Anyways, I will choose to comment positive today because what’s the point in always complaining. There will be something we don’t like in every episode because this is an ITV show after all. We can either choose to sulk and complain about that negative thing or choose to speak about the positive thing. I choose the latter. 😆

Agreed. Rudra's dialogues were spot on today. Brilliant performance by Sargun and Abrar. GPS was very sensible and needs to find a way to convince his wife. Vasu was irritating. She is the Sreenivasan version of Aahana.

Edited by WorkerB - 3 years ago
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Did anyone else get the impression Preesha may be hurt by Mahima? Rudra's dialogues seemed so ominous. I hope Preesha doesn't get hurt.

Edited by WorkerB - 3 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WorkerB

Did anyone else get the impression Preesha may be hurt by Mahima? Rudra's dialogues seemed so ominous. I hope Preesha doesn't get hurt.

Lol... today wanted to hit Preesha for again lying to Rudra. So if she gets hurt, who's fault is it?

Lol.

Episode was only limited to RuSha scenes for me. Rest all I skipped.

Pree not thinking clearly; Rudra is right & was audience's voice today. 

For first time I felt like Ahana today....what drama going on 

Ballu is best to sleep through it. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Bee.... for me Ru  dialogue seemed to be re edited..... content wise..... 

Regarding pree.... being a doctor... she s saying saransh shd b with mahima.... reallyyy😡😡😡😡😡

Then her hiding character..... 😡😡😡😡😡😡 cant she learn frm rahul incident..... thankfully ru doubted it frm start... even thou he blvd wat she said.....

Then regarding hurt..... high chances pree to leave RuAnsh

Today ru dialogue stressing... i will die wo u... was hyped too many times....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

To b frank.....im nt happy with epsd or track.... best thing 4 me today was...  ru telling i m sending her bck to MH

Tats th right thing to do.... who hv suicidal tendency

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Bee.... for me Ru  dialogue seemed to be re edited..... content wise..... 

Regarding pree.... being a doctor... she s saying saransh shd b with mahima.... reallyyy😡😡😡😡😡

Then her hiding character..... 😡😡😡😡😡😡 cant she learn frm rahul incident..... thankfully ru doubted it frm start... even thou he blvd wat she said.....

Then regarding hurt..... high chances pree to leave RuAnsh

Today ru dialogue stressing... i will die wo u... was hyped too many times....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

To b frank.....im nt happy with epsd or track.... best thing 4 me today was...  ru telling i m sending her bck to MH

Tats th right thing to do.... who hv suicidal tendency

Super high chances Pree to leave RuAnsh n Ru to again go back to being devD 

Pree will have to come back once she sees his haalat.

Thats best way to show RuSha ....rest who cares?

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Super high chances Pree to leave RuAnsh n Ru to again go back to being devD 

Pree will have to come back once she sees his haalat.

Thats best way to show RuSha ....rest who cares?

Hi5 H

even today dialogues where on the hype... Pree dont leave.... wen ever promises on this happens... opposite happens in future...

Pree to leave RuAnsh..... 

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail