Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

That's true. Until now though being an orphan she led a simple life. But never saw such manipulations around her. As now she is part of it, she needs to learn to grow. 

I really wish we could see a different Ridhima. I won't say manipulator and all. But yes, certainly trying to read between the lines and all. 

Yes, something like swara....

Ridz need to stand up for her. Kabir just used her in name of love.

And i had a feeling  vansh is going to do same bur unlike  kabir he had real feelings.

And will regret once truth is out.

This track is ok for me. But i want a separation track and a strong Riddima end of it

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Precap 

Wait, did I just saw a precap in Voot where Vihaan as Vansh is asking a divorce from Ridhima?

Leave what happens next? But such a cliff hanger for tomorrow's episode. You guys are coming back ah? I hope you are. Don't make this a dream or a stupid sequence. 

But then again, we can see Ridhima still staying in VR Mansion through images and videos - 

1. So either Vihaan might have revealed he is Vansh - no chances in it, I feel for now 
  2. Dadi might have said leave the issue and whatever Ridhima think in humanity way. 
  3. Vihaan might say - are you guys expecting me to say this to Ridhima. Never. I know why she did that. In those ways 

Now, over and above I see few things over here 

1. It might be Kabir and Vihaan plan. Like as I said Vihaan might have joined hands with Kabir to safeguard Ridhima and his family members.
  2. But, Vihaan said he would never betray Ridhima. Then what is this? In Vansh world betrayal comes differently. Remember he said once, "Sahi kaam karne ke liye galat tarika apna liya toh chalega" - Right now he needs to save Ridhima and family. So he is taking this way. 

P:S -Not expecting much, but if they keep this pace, It's fine. 

What kabir saw in Vihaan’s den is something confusing but I feel he didn't see vihaan because if he did his expression that day was too less shocking but what did he think riddhu was smart, what did vihaan left behind? I doubt it is kabir and vihaan plan thou. However, we never know vansh would take any path to keep his enemies closer to him inorder to understand what they are doing. 

About the precap, I think it is a small stunt by vihaan/vansh to prick riddhu emotionally. I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to talk more on that 😆. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Yes, something like swara....

Ridz need to stand up for her. Kabir just used her in name of love.

And i had a feeling  vansh is going to do same bur unlike  kabir he had real feelings.

And will regret once truth is out.

This track is ok for me. But i want a separation track and a strong Riddima end of it

I agree with the last line. The separation is needed because they both have started on the wrong foot. At least for now. So to grow as a strong couple, they needed to part away and come back. Why separation because every ITV story will have this track irrespective of which genre it is. So thinking we will see the same here until unless the makers try to come with a path breathing story of not separating and make them grow as a couple in this phase itself. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

What kabir saw in Vihaan’s den is something confusing but I feel he didn't see vihaan because if he did his expression that day was too less shocking but what did he think riddhu was smart, what did vihaan left behind? I doubt it is kabir and vihaan plan thou. However, we never know vansh would take any path to keep his enemies closer to him inorder to understand what they are doing. 

About the precap, I think it is a small stunt by vihaan/vansh to prick riddhu emotionally. I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to talk more on that 😆. 

Indeed. To know what actually happening we need to see the episode tomorrow. Then only we can see what's actually he is planning. 

As mentioned in the above points also, he might say he knows this is what everyone are expecting but he knows why Ridhima did this and all or else to safeguard he can turn the tables 

Anything can happen when mighty Vansh Rai Singhania tries to play the game. 

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

I hope it goes the 3rd way😎

Like I know why she did this 

And later tell Riddhima 

Character mein ghusna padta hai you know🤣

He wouldnt shed the Vihaan avatar so soon😆

& going with  ITV rules, there is a major chance , it will go the 3rd way👍🏼

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

precap ka koi link mil sakta hai kya?? is it allowed?

if yes, plz koi link de do. Mujhe precap dekhna hai !!

Edited by Disha.Sharma - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

precap ka koi link mil sakta hai kya?? is it allowed?

if yes, plz koi link de do. Mujhe precap dekhna hai !!

I don't know how to post Voot link over here dear. 

https://www.voot.com/shows/ishq-mein-marjawan/2/966558/vansh-wants-a-divorce/1024454

see if this might work. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

& going with  ITV rules, there is a major chance , it will go the 3rd way👍🏼

Let's see what Vihaan as Vansh is going to bring on to the board 

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Precap 

Wait, did I just saw a precap in Voot where Vihaan as Vansh is asking a divorce from Ridhima?

Leave what happens next? But such a cliff hanger for tomorrow's episode. You guys are coming back ah? I hope you are. Don't make this a dream or a stupid sequence. 

But then again, we can see Ridhima still staying in VR Mansion through images and videos - 

1. So either Vihaan might have revealed he is Vansh - no chances in it, I feel for now 
  2. Dadi might have said leave the issue and whatever Ridhima think in humanity way. 
  3. Vihaan might say - are you guys expecting me to say this to Ridhima. Never. I know why she did that. In those ways 

Now, over and above I see few things over here 

1. It might be Kabir and Vihaan plan. Like as I said Vihaan might have joined hands with Kabir to safeguard Ridhima and his family members.
  2. But, Vihaan said he would never betray Ridhima. Then what is this? In Vansh world betrayal comes differently. Remember he said once, "Sahi kaam karne ke liye galat tarika apna liya toh chalega" - Right now he needs to save Ridhima and family. So he is taking this way. 

P:S -Not expecting much, but if they keep this pace, It's fine. 

With pictures circling around of Riddhu wearing red wedding jodha and MS, Could it be just Vihaan’s way of “ I’m divorcing her so we could get married again, but this time the right way ? Naye shuruat types of thing ” ? And it could also just be Vihaan’s dirty way of scaring Riddhima. Remember with Vansh, she trusted the wrong person and bore the consequences. Maybe Vansh is just again training her to become Mrs VRS and just so that she could stay alert. 

Also ps; did anybody notice that while hugging, Riddhima obviously can’t see Vihaan’s face, this is the only time that Vihaan was completely Vansh. You can see his emotions on his face. His sukoon while Riddhima is in his arms, his anger while looking at Kabir and Ap. We could all see the exchange clearly and flawlessly. Rrahul did a great job. Riddhu baby is gonna stay confused for a long time staying with Vihaan while acting to be Vansh. I just hope, that CVS has a bloody good explaination for him surviving falling off a freaking cliff 🤦🏻‍♀️

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

With pictures circling around of Riddhu wearing red wedding jodha and MS, Could it be just Vihaan’s way of “ I’m divorcing her so we could get married again, but this time the right way ? Naye shuruat types of thing ” ? And it could also just be Vihaan’s dirty way of scaring Riddhima. Remember with Vansh, she trusted the wrong person and bore the consequences. Maybe Vansh is just again training her to become Mrs VRS and just so that she could stay alert. 

Also ps; did anybody notice that while hugging, Riddhima obviously can’t see Vihaan’s face, this is the only time that Vihaan was completely Vansh. You can see his emotions on his face. His sukoon while Riddhima is in his arms, his anger while looking at Kabir and Ap. We could all see the exchange clearly and flawlessly. Rrahul did a great job. Riddhu baby is gonna stay confused for a long time staying with Vihaan while acting to be Vansh. I just hope, that CVS has a bloody good explaination for him surviving falling off a freaking cliff 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes. He swapped his emotions in a nanosecond. Like the other side showcasing Vansh for the rest of the family and saying to Ridhima that - hero ki entry aisi hoti hain.

Indeed, this man is awesome

Yeah - may be he is training her to be his wife because somewhere he knows if not Kabir someone else will be his enemey

He cannot see his wife as prey for everyone

Also his emotion with AP - everything said loud and clear and that he is Vansh 

Let's see what this divorce will bring for each other...