Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Title😎👍🏼

You've penned down everything I felt while watching the episode right from the cute bickering during the hug or Riddhima being frozen after hearing the ghav dialogue. 

Amazing post as always👍🏼

Loving team Riansh

Thank you dear 😊

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

After watching AP's acting(read overacting)..... I was literally in tears🤣. Even Vansh/Vihaan gave a stoic expression🤣

Maybe Ridhhu already told him about AP and Kabir else she will definitely tell him someday later.... But the thing is, Will he believe her? He won't trust her fully and will dig deeper into this matter. 

Apart from Kabir, Angre too dint seem convinced. If Vihaan is really Vansh then Angre is with him in this and putting up an act or he really has no idea about the whole thing. 

Eventually everybody will come to terms that he is back because except Ridhhima and Kabir nobody saw him jumping off the cliff. Kabir and AP would be high in doubts coz Vansh was clearly miffed with Ridhhima for betraying him before jumping and then suddenly they were all lovey dovey and hugging. 

Indeed

They are expecting some conspiracy 

But its VR we talking about 

Eagerly waiting to see this week episode

I at least 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47

about these two questions first one clear cut answer is that Vansh would have excepted Ap's sone and second won't come up about why she agreed to marry Ap or K will answer it or cookup the story even chanchal and aryan knows she was forced to... and since Vansh is there Riddhima can speakup truth at any moment...

Not sure of whole truth coming down tomorrow 

Let's see 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Precap 

Wait, did I just saw a precap in Voot where Vihaan as Vansh is asking a divorce from Ridhima?

Leave what happens next? But such a cliff hanger for tomorrow's episode. You guys are coming back ah? I hope you are. Don't make this a dream or a stupid sequence. 

But then again, we can see Ridhima still staying in VR Mansion through images and videos - 

1. So either Vihaan might have revealed he is Vansh - no chances in it, I feel for now 
  2. Dadi might have said leave the issue and whatever Ridhima think in humanity way. 
  3. Vihaan might say - are you guys expecting me to say this to Ridhima. Never. I know why she did that. In those ways 

Now, over and above I see few things over here 

1. It might be Kabir and Vihaan plan. Like as I said Vihaan might have joined hands with Kabir to safeguard Ridhima and his family members.
  2. But, Vihaan said he would never betray Ridhima. Then what is this? In Vansh world betrayal comes differently. Remember he said once, "Sahi kaam karne ke liye galat tarika apna liya toh chalega" - Right now he needs to save Ridhima and family. So he is taking this way. 

P:S -Not expecting much, but if they keep this pace, It's fine. 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Precap 

Wait, did I just saw a precap in Voot where Vihaan as Vansh is asking a divorce from Ridhima?

Leave what happens next? But such a cliff hanger for tomorrow's episode. You guys are coming back ah? I hope you are. Don't make this a dream or a stupid sequence. 

But then again, we can see Ridhima still staying in VR Mansion through images and videos - 

1. So either Vihaan might have revealed he is Vansh - no chances in it, I feel for now 
  2. Dadi might have said leave the issue and whatever Ridhima think in humanity way. 
  3. Vihaan might say - are you guys expecting me to say this to Ridhima. Never. I know why she did that. In those ways 

Now, over and above I see few things over here 

1. It might be Kabir and Vihaan plan. Like as I said Vihaan might have joined hands with Kabir to safeguard Ridhima and his family members.
  2. But, Vihaan said he would never betray Ridhima. Then what is this? In Vansh world betrayal comes differently. Remember he said once, "Sahi kaam karne ke liye galat tarika apna liya toh chalega" - Right now he needs to save Ridhima and family. So he is taking this way. 

P:S -Not expecting much, but if they keep this pace, It's fine. 

I hope it goes the 3rd way😎

Like I know why she did this 

And later tell Riddhima 

Character mein ghusna padta hai you know🤣

He wouldnt shed the Vihaan avatar so soon😆

Edited by -Ayushi- - 3 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Abby thank you. You made morning garden garden....

Every one VR mansion need a lesson including ridz except dadi and siya.....

And finally mamata madam wrote  a line vansh is hero 😍.

Hope they keep the esssense of vansh and will not make him typically itv hero.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

I hope it goes the 3rd way😎

Like I know why she did this 

And later tell Riddhima 

Character mein ghusna padta hai you know🤣

He wouldnt shed the Vihaan avatar so soon😆

Internally, I'm hoping for the same from Vihaan 

But let's see what this maker has planned. 

Waiting for tomorrow's episode eagerly 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Abby thank you. You made morning garden garden....

Every one VR mansion need a lesson including ridz except dadi and siya.....

And finally mamata madam wrote  a line vansh is hero 😍.

Hope they keep the esssense of vansh and will not make him typically itv hero.

Yeah, finally ab yeh hero banagaya - glad they themselves revealed it 

Yes, everyone needs a reality checkup and Ridhima needs it more because tomorrow she might not do same mistakes again 

But want to see what actually this divorce thing is 

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yeah, finally ab yeh hero banagaya - glad they themselves revealed it 

Yes, everyone needs a reality checkup and Ridhima needs it more because tomorrow she might not do same mistakes again 

But want to see what actually this divorce thing is 

She said to kabir that she won't trust him. Again. She won't  make same mistake

But she need to learn her lesson well because she is alone in her battle 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

She said to kabir that she won't trust him. Again. She won't  make same mistake

But she need to learn her lesson well because she is alone in her battle 

That's true. Until now though being an orphan she led a simple life. But never saw such manipulations around her. As now she is part of it, she needs to learn to grow. 

I really wish we could see a different Ridhima. I won't say manipulator and all. But yes, certainly trying to read between the lines and all.