Epi 127: Mr & Mrs Khiladi + Precap I Pg 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I'm surprised to see VOOT updating the episode 24 hours before. However, these days VOOT is updating Monday's episode way before the telecast on TV. 

The whole episode says one thing - Kind is back to claim what belongs to him. Every single nerve shouts it is Vansh. 

The hug which we expected is not a dream and the cute part is the bickering between Vihaan and Ridhima. In between hug the way she asks him why he is late and he replies 'Hero ki entry aise hoti hein'. 

Starting with Dadi to Kabir - the way he touched and made sure none doubts is top-notch acting. Yes, Kabir feels he might not be the Vansh, however, he is making sure to hit his brain the point-blank with the mannerisms. 

Funny thing is Vihaan has taken ashirwaad of Dadi by touching her feet, I'm sure he is going to ask payment for it once they reach the room. Ishani I love you, dear. One man apart from Kabir who suspected about Vansh is Angre too. The moment Vihaan said 'Dost' Angre hawk eyes started noticing Vihaan which was also noticed by Ridhima. 

The moment Anupriya came near and shedding fake tears, one can say Vansh had learned the truth about this lady. I mean the emotions which Vansh holds for her, is no more. Complete blank, given a chance he will kill her at the moment. 

Man! He already started questioning about Kabir being Anupriya's lost son. Over and above, as expected everyone has said it is Ridhima who decided to bring him into the house. 

P:S: Vansh's comeback story is designed by Ridhima herself along with Vihaan. Over and above, this guy is giving her ideas so that no one has any loopholes to question. Kya jodi yaar. I really wish they work together rather than Vihaan and Ridhima, would love to see Riansh. 

One thing which made Ridhima stand still for a nanosecond is when Vihaan said, "Shahir ki gaav bar jate hain aur dil ki gaav zindagi bhar rehethe hein". If you guys observe, for a nanosecond even Ridhima also stood still. She might have felt a Deja Vu types with that line. 

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode now. One thing for sure, the man who is standing right now inside the mansion, might have an idea about every person and what they did behind his back. I feel this Vansh knows who did what. To what extent they were part of the game. 

I won't say he won't hurt Ridhima but yes, he would certainly make her feel guilty for sure with his words. Hoping to see the Vansh who punishes the wrongdoers not the victim of the game. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

What did Kabir saw that day in the room? Is it Vihaan? Did Vihaan join hands with Kabir also? Because due to some images, it showcases Kabir is still in VR Mansion. Is it possible for Vansh to pay double game. By being with Ridhima he might be safeguarding her and making sure he himself punish Kabir and Anupriya. Or is there something hidden? 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

You have echoed exactly the thought process I have.Pls do read my review and comment about it.

This Chachi need to get good lesson.. now how ll Riddhima justify why she allowed Kabir to stay in mansion n y she agreed to marry him??

Originally posted by Pavi10989

This Chachi need to get good lesson.. now how ll Riddhima justify why she allowed Kabir to stay in mansion n y she agreed to marry him??

I agree though both are playing accordingly.  But he is Vansh after all. Looking forward for the same 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

You have echoed exactly the thought process I have.Pls do read my review and comment about it.

Thank you dear. Sure will read 😊

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I agree though both are playing accordingly.  But he is Vansh after all. Looking forward for the same 

Hope.. she tell real truth this time atleast y she allowd him to stay.. Now the show getting interesting like starting episodes.. 

Hope.. she tell real truth this time atleast y she allowd him to stay.. Now the show getting interesting like starting episodes.. 

Yes. It's still first one. Hope to see more such episodes 

As you said hope she says it was Vansh idea of giving a chance to anupriya don to stay with us 

Hope she can voice out so candy can also understand her stance 

Title😎👍🏼

You've penned down everything I felt while watching the episode right from the cute bickering during the hug or Riddhima being frozen after hearing the ghav dialogue. 

Amazing post as always👍🏼

Loving team Riansh

After watching AP's acting(read overacting)..... I was literally in tears🤣. Even Vansh/Vihaan gave a stoic expression🤣

Maybe Ridhhu already told him about AP and Kabir else she will definitely tell him someday later.... But the thing is, Will he believe her? He won't trust her fully and will dig deeper into this matter. 

Apart from Kabir, Angre too dint seem convinced. If Vihaan is really Vansh then Angre is with him in this and putting up an act or he really has no idea about the whole thing. 

Eventually everybody will come to terms that he is back because except Ridhhima and Kabir nobody saw him jumping off the cliff. Kabir and AP would be high in doubts coz Vansh was clearly miffed with Ridhhima for betraying him before jumping and then suddenly they were all lovey dovey and hugging. 

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago

about these two questions first one clear cut answer is that Vansh would have excepted Ap's sone and second won't come up about why she agreed to marry Ap or K will answer it or cookup the story even chanchal and aryan knows she was forced to... and since Vansh is there Riddhima can speakup truth at any moment...