New promo for 2 December episode

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

New promo for the 2 December  episode 

Purvi is putting sindoor in her maang 

Virendra comes and says that even if you put sindoor of my name in your maang you are a molki bride n will be always 

Purvi says being a molki bride is not acceptable to me I will pay back my price 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIK-68spM-8/?igshid=1luq21f4xdl4w

Edited by RamonaG - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

TFS Ramona 🤗

Y is Virendra babu is behaving so rudely with Purvi 😳...don't tell me daily he ll remind her of being Molkki dulhan ????

He already warned her not to expect anythg from this marriage....so y this rudeness????

Way to go Purvi 👏

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess now tashan starts 

Tfs

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The show synopsis did say, if Purvi will always be known as a molkki dulhan. She is a mukhiyan now too - high position, but the label of Molkki will always be there sadly. 

It's not gonna overcome cos Virender reminds her of it, who is hardly interested in turning this marriage into a real one, or even attempt to try and accept her.

To be honest even if she wasnt a Molkki, Virender wouldnt still accept her. So he can say what he wants but that's a truth. 

It's good to see Purvi stand up to him, she isnt that timid, and we know she has a fighting spirit. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for sharing! 

Virendra is being quite harsh with her. I get it, he was almost forced into this marriage and he has no wish to treat it like a real relationship, and perhaps the Molki thing is an excuse he clings to, thinking it makes it easier for all of them, but still, he is kind of harsh. Oh well, hopefully there will come a day when he will be all soft and accepting. But I do hope to see some normal, mature, and sometimes soft scenes till that day comes. Like the scene when he helped her up after she fell. Not always this doom and gloom. 

I am happy to see Purvi stand up for herself and not to get teary eyes in front of him. Her reaction in this part is very mature. I wonder if this is before her father has refused to return the money and take her back? That might have hardened her now that she knows she has to fight this battle all by herself. 

Am I the only one who thought that Virendra's initial thought was that she would expect this relationship to be like a normal marriage? There was obviously annoyance at being interrupted (and Purvi talking back, he isn't used to it), but there was also...like, when she said that 'Hum apna mol chuka ke rahenge', his expression shifted into a different kind of hardness. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for sharing Ramona 👍🏼