Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

I just watch it to get my weekly dose of Veeranshu's darshan!πŸ˜†β€οΈBani anyway doesn't deserve Veer!😳

Same here. This season should be a lesson for the makers - what qualities a Naagin shouldn't have. Trust me, even VAni has been ruined for me,,. I'm only watching it for Veeranshu. Least bothered about the Adi Naagin & her exploits. 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

She loves to throw attitude to veer now I feel! She does it on purpose! She knows Veer gives her all the attention in the world, so she can just treat him however she wants!πŸ€” Why is Veer so passive but all the time? Kitna patience level hai bande ka, not once he gets angry! Not once he feels offended!πŸ€” Veer needs to stop being this obsessive lover boy all the time! It just adds oil to the already exploding ego of bani!πŸ₯± Now she has even started using her powers on him! I mean like WTH!🀒 Bani can never love anyone! Sirf khudse pyaar hai usse!

But overall episode muzhe itna boring nai laga! Bani is the sore eye here!🀒

AgreedπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shabia1 thumbnail

Detach hojaati hu mei, once there's no reason to attach! Abb show mei kuch bhi ho, I just watch it to get my weekly dose of Veeranshu's darshan!πŸ˜†β€οΈ Life is already full of problems, if this one hour of watching Veer even with a pathetic female lead is thereputic for me, then why not!πŸ˜† Bani ki saarees, jhumkas and Veer, these are enough reasons for me to tolerate an hour!πŸ˜† Am really tired of ranting yrr! Faayda toh hota nai hai blood boil krke! Nobody has forced us to watch! VaNi ka temptation chodd diya hai meine!πŸ˜† Bani anyways doesn't deserve Veer!😳

True. But I don't know why my hope get high without wanting to

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its her aadi-naagin ego!!! That will never let her be soft towards veer! I mean show that she has become soft! She extremely guarded when it comes to him! But to a level that it becomes frustating to watch her onscreen! yeh kaise pathetic female lead likhi hai writers ne! Do they even read their own script sometimes! She will only cry for veer when he's not around! The moment he's back to his over attentive mode, isske tantrums shuru!🀒

This is Naagin after all, they won't develop the romantic angle between Veeranshu & Bani, but pacify the viewers with lollipop scenes here & there. Bani is literally stepping on Veer's self respect & he lets her do that because he's head over heels in love with her, and won't mind if she kills him yet again. The point is, VAni are going round & round without going anywhere. They are stuck, so there's no progress yet. What will Bani do after everything gets sorted ? The reason she's staying in the Singhania house is to fulfill her revenge - whatever it is, and now she has got a new enemy to fight, but what after all this ? She doesn't see her future with Veer. And for hell's sake, isn't Veer a Cheel Prince ? How & why does he allow the Adi Naag & Adi Naagin to scare him off, stare & talk him down ? Can't he stand up for himself for once ?! Jay & Bani speak to him as if he's an obstinate child who needs to be reprimanded, that is so disgusting & pathetic ! 

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

This is Naagin after all, they won't develop the romantic angle between Veeranshu & Bani, but pacify the viewers with lollipop scenes here & there. Bani is literally stepping on Veer's self respect & he lets her do that because he's head over heels in love with her, and won't mind if she kills him yet again. The point is, VAni are going round & round without going anywhere. They are stuck, so there's no progress yet. What will Bani do after everything gets sorted ? The reason she's staying in the Singhania house is to fulfill her revenge - whatever it is, and now she has got a new enemy to fight, but what after all this ? She doesn't see her future with Veer. And for hell's sake, isn't Veer a Cheel Prince ? How & why does he allow the Adi Naag & Adi Naagin to scare him off, stare & talk him down ? Can't he stand up for himself for once ?! Jay & Bani speak to him as if he's an obstinate child who needs to be reprimanded, that is so disgusting & pathetic ! 

Ditto! They have devised this pathetic strategy k in Saturday show nothing and on Sunday give a lollipop of bani smiling and conveniently forgetting next Saturday. I mean what the hell?πŸ€ͺ

Veeranshu is cheel prince but she says shut up and whatever as if he is some road side romeo which he has become by the way. He has literally become a clown and a doormat lover for both jay and bani respectively.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Veer and Jay ka I understand, they will put each other down! Even veer gives back to jay quite finely. My problem is as you said, he lets bani say and act anything!!! Its futile to expect any progress in VaNi relationship! The show is not on their love story! ITS NOT! There's no TRUE LOVE kinda thing in naagin! It was always the love triangle! Everything will revolve around 3 people when it comes to love! They forcefully want to keep jay in between always! Do you realise we haven't gotten a bedroom scene since how long? Its all so that jay shouldn't be sidelined! Let bani end up with jay anyways, I have enough hate for her now!🀒 Its better not to hope a romantic angle between VaNi at all! Jay ko ghussaayenge yeh log, harr moment! Ofc, if the TRP really makes the show last that long! Looking at how frustated people are with bani, they are already going to loose a chunk of audience!

NINALOGY thumbnail

Its her aadi-naagin ego!!! That will never let her be soft towards veer! I mean show that she has become soft! She extremely guarded when it comes to him! But to a level that it becomes frustating to watch her onscreen! yeh kaise pathetic female lead likhi hai writers ne! Do they even read their own script sometimes! She will only cry for veer when he's not around! The moment he's back to his over attentive mode, isske tantrums shuru!🀒

Kis chezz ka itna attitude hai iss main. Frustration ki bhi ab limit cross ho gai hai. She is still same from last 30 episodes. Her behavior is same. Jab kabhi lagney lagta hai that she has fallen for him tab hi yeah phirsey apney asli roop main ajati hai. 

Edited by _NINA_ - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Ditto! They have devised this pathetic strategy k in Saturday show nothing and on Sunday give a lollipop of bani smiling and conveniently forgetting next Saturday. I mean what the hell?πŸ€ͺ

Veeranshu is cheel prince but she says shut up and whatever as if he is some road side romeo which he has become by the way. He has literally become a clown and a doormat lover for both jay and bani respectively.

They have made a joke out of Veer's love for bani! I miss that menancing, sharp, to the point bolne waala Veeranshu, jiske har dialogue ka wajan tha! He had intensity and he comanded respect from everyone! Even from bani! He was powerful enough to intimidate her! Not this blabberer who keeps interrupting conversations like a kid! Poora self-respect hi nikaal diya hai uska when it comes to bani! Bassss Sharad ko dekhne ka temptation overpowers every shit in the show!❀️

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Detach hojaati hu mei, once there's no reason to attach! Abb show mei kuch bhi ho, I just watch it to get my weekly dose of Veeranshu's darshan!πŸ˜†β€οΈ Life is already full of problems, if this one hour of watching Veer even with a pathetic female lead is thereputic for me, then why not!πŸ˜† Bani ki saarees, jhumkas and Veer, these are enough reasons for me to tolerate an hour!πŸ˜† Am really tired of ranting yrr! Faayda toh hota nai hai blood boil krke! Nobody has forced us to watch! VaNi ka temptation chodd diya hai meine!πŸ˜† Bani anyways doesn't deserve Veer!😳

Wah glad to know that you can easily detach from things. I hope I can also do this but I can't πŸ˜­ yeah no my hopes have gone. But disappointment has increased. 

You are right Bani don't deserve veer. She is just thankless ruthless soul. Who needs to stay alone only. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

True. But I don't know why my hope get high without wanting to

We are on same board. I dont want to think about vani but I m helpless. If I get emotionally attach to some character than it become difficult for me to get detach. Now my excitement level has gone to zero.