I haven't watched the show since vansh died

But now I think Monday se ...

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Rutuuurrurerrwu

So he wanted gave the keys then 

S..I felt tat he want Riddhima to reach his mom's truth.. n.. he wanna know how would she reach the truth..

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi10989

S..I felt tat he want Riddhima to reach his mom's truth.. n.. he wanna know how would she reach the truth..

May be one day he says it

Like one day makers should show is episode what has plans,are since day one 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

soon

I haven't watched the show since vansh died

But now I think Monday se ...

Monday we all will be hooked for sure 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

In short i don't  want vansh to be saint.

Because  for years we have many heros as saints.

In itv women used to be mastermind. And women vamps rule the show. Men are becoming showpiece actually.

Except in youth orianted shows.

Even if there is a male antogonost in itv he will be either pycho or end  up as side kick to vamps.

After a long time  we are seeing male mastermind vansh and an antogonist kabir  as his equal.

Else this show will lose its USP 

I second that.

I want Vansh to be full blown mafia cunning manipulative shrewd businessman who can play any game to protect his wife and family.

He can take revenge from Riddhu in his own way but not at cost of making her his pawn or making her his only target for revenge without trying to get complete picture of his enemies.

He should have somewhat obsessive possessive kind of love for Riddhu. Then it will be very interesting track to watch.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

I love your updates and analysis

Yes the flashback scenes were screaming he's vansh.

Better CVS show us master mind vansh,who knows everything since day one. I still feel there's much more to vansh's character than what they have shown us so far. 

Game will definitely change once he'll reveal his master cards.

As per precap ,I can see a dark or grey vansh returning to his den with ultimate goal and I strongly believe that jumping off cliff was his game plan .

What they showed us like he never killed anyone or illegal buisness, I highly doubt it.

Infact before cliff scene,his blind trust on ridhiz ,and ridhiz confessing everything while he was asleep  and uska kuch b nahi suna iş a huge lie.

I doubt him the day when ridhima tk out keys from his pocket while he was sleeping.

I think he was just pretending.

Rest we'll definitely see his comeback with dangerous dark motive against his enemies.

There are many loopholes in the story till now since Riddhu entered VR mansion. N all loopholes are related to Vansh becz only his monologues were not there, they never showed what was going inside his head or what he is upto. Riddhu n Kabir both had their fare share of monologues n were shown their thought process but never Vansh.

So if Vansh turns out to be the mastermind then there will be big flashback from where he started all this and why. Only he can answer that. Makers have shown the Vansh's unusual interest in Riddhu since 1st episode where he couldn't look away from her n was always looking at her during that lady cop dance. Many many loopholes n no reason n explanation.

Makers have a great base for blasting track if they take the show in correct direction n not the same old same old direction of regular itv.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

yes let's see what they have planned and I am only concerned about master player vansh,I have tolerate all this dragfest just to see only this one thing for that I don't even care if he takes revenge from riddhima also for unintentionally hurting him and putting his family in grave danger becoz that how his character is defined in start if they remember it😔

I agree Riddhu's impulsive mistakes had costed ragini her life. But she never harmed any memebers of his family even though most of them wanted to kill n had attempted many times but still she never harmed any single one of them n never complained about it to Vansh. Even now also she is bearing all pain hurtful taunts for his family safety. Yes she broke his trust for that he can punish her but she never put his family in danger.

ShumiM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Immj2 is full of dreams. Maybe more than 60% is of dreams only. I feel two weeks because next week whole goes on whether he is Vansh or not. What next? So another week tho banta hena. I know it is not easy to handle so much - but we need to keep the deadline of 150th warna inki fillers sey hume headache ajyega

Yeh you are right,it’s full of ridhima’s atrangi dream.so why not makers for once fulfill fans dream.if not 100 percent but at least 50 percent.