Rati Pandey’s amazing performance.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This post is to appreciate Rati Pandey’s amazing performance in the last couple episodes. ❤️

Man, I am like bowled over by Rati’s performance in the last couple episodes. Those captivating eyes did all the magic. She didn’t have a single dialogue in the whole scene, but her performance in the entire scene was so damn good. She portrayed Preeti’s shock, hurt, confusion, dilemma, care for KT so damn well just by emoting through her eyes, body language and her expression. Such expressive eyes she has. I could feel all that Preeti was feeling at that moment. 

I legit watched the episodes so many times just to see her performance. 👏👏

KT and Preeti’s scene was brilliantly picturized. The location, background music, the setting everything was perfect. Manav’s amazing performance and Rati’s brilliant expression made the scene so beautiful, heartwarming ❤️. 

I think I had forgotten how good of an actress she is. I remember I really liked the character of Nupur she portrayed, she was the best one there. I watched some episodes of Hitler Didi for sometime, and I remember she was really good in that too.

She’s such a powerful performer. Also hugely underrated! Hats off, Rati 👏. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIFQPtehCae/?igshid=cft86gbdspqm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIGV_rrhSx4/?igshid=1fw64htlmzvl1

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashamifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Am spellbound of her performance..what an actor..kudos to her...

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

SHE has always been like that ❤️ I can never ever forget that day when I actually cried for Nupur on her death 💔 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashamifan

Am spellbound of her performance..what an actor..kudos to her...

Same here. Such a great performer 👏

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

SHE has always been like that ❤️ I can never ever forget that day when I actually cried for Nupur on her death 💔 

I was in school still I remember when mjht aired, I remember Nupur being my favorite character in the show ❤️. She was the best out of the mjht actors in the show. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I was in school still I remember when mjht aired, I remember Nupur being my favorite character in the show ❤️. She was the best out of the mjht actors in the show. 

Even I was in school too 😆 12th standard 🤣 Initially both Arjun & Rati Di as Mayank-Nupur were equal favourite to me  After Nupur's death I realised THE BEST among the rest, that's obviously Rati Di 😳 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Even I was in school too 😆 12th standard 🤣 Initially both Arjun & Rati Di as Mayank-Nupur were equal favourite to me  After Nupur's death I realised THE BEST among the rest, that's obviously Rati Di 😳 

I liked Nupur-Mayank too, they had bomb chemistry I remember. However Rati was the best actor out of the gang imo since the beginning. She was a powerful actor and you could see that she overshadowed others when she was in the scene. 

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

This post is to appreciate Rati Pandey’s amazing performance in the last couple episodes. ❤️

Man, I am like bowled over by Rati’s performance in the last couple episodes. Those captivating eyes did all the magic. She didn’t have a single dialogue in the whole scene, but her performance in the entire scene was so damn good. She portrayed Preeti’s shock, hurt, confusion, dilemma, care for KT so damn well just by emoting through her eyes, body language and her expression. Such expressive eyes she has. I could feel all that Preeti was feeling at that moment. 

I legit watched the episodes so many times just to see her performance. 👏👏

KT and Preeti’s scene was brilliantly picturized. The location, background music, the setting everything was perfect. Manav’s amazing performance and Rati’s brilliant expression made the scene so beautiful, heartwarming ❤️. 

I think I had forgotten how good of an actress she is. I remember I really liked the character of Nupur she portrayed, she was the best one there. I watched some episodes of Hitler Didi for sometime, and I remember she was really good in that too.

She’s such a powerful performer. Also hugely underrated! Hats off, Rati 👏. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIFQPtehCae/?igshid=cft86gbdspqm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIGV_rrhSx4/?igshid=1fw64htlmzvl1

Damn I cannot agree more. Rati has always been a favourite of mine. And it all started with Nupur Bhushan Sharma.... lol. Her 'By God' awesome acting just captivated me. She is so beautiful and hot too. The fact that the woman didn't have a single dialogue yet still managed to be the star of the show just by her expressions is beyond me. I love her way too much... Rati Pandey is quite seriously a legend in my eyes. She already won my heart years ago. But damn, she makes me question my sexuality sometimes. LOL. Jokes. 

How can an actress be that good.... Jheeez. I am smitten beyond belief. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

Damn I cannot agree more. Rati has always been a favourite of mine. And it all started with Nupur Bhushan Sharma.... lol. Her 'By God' awesome acting just captivated me. She is so beautiful and hot too. The fact that the woman didn't have a single dialogue yet still managed to be the star of the show just by her expressions is beyond me. I love her way too much... Rati Pandey is quite seriously a legend in my eyes. She already won my heart years ago. But damn, she makes me question my sexuality sometimes. LOL. Jokes. 

How can an actress be that good.... Jheeez. I am smitten beyond belief. 

Yes I loved her as Nupur as well. She was that sassy spunky, strong character, same with Hitler didi. That’s why I was surprised when she took up Preeti’s role. 

She was so damn good in that entire scene wherein she didn’t even have any dialogues. Her captivating eyes, body language and expressions were just outstanding. 

She is a really great actress and honestly very underrated. Other whatever actors are so hyped on social media, whereas underrated actors like her don’t get as much attention as they should. 

@Bold - lmao that’s hilarious 😆 .

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I completely agree with your post. Infact I made a similar post yesterday. Just posting it here. :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5193427

And Nupur has been my fav too. I'm her fan since mjht days. And cannot agree more. Nupur, hitler didi, Anusuya....all of them. Infact I haven't watched Porus completely, only few clips of hers, and those who have say that its her best performance as a character till date