Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Davina95

Rati Pandey is quite seriously a legend in my eyes. She already won my heart years ago. But damn, she makes me question my sexuality sometimes. LOL. Jokes. 

How can an actress be that good.... Jheeez. I am smitten beyond belief. 

Omg...same here😆😆

I've never been smitten by an actress to this extent!

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago
Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I completely agree with your post. Infact I made a similar post yesterday. Just posting it here. :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5193427

And Nupur has been my fav too. I'm her fan since mjht days. And cannot agree more. Nupur, hitler didi, Anusuya....all of them. Infact I haven't watched Porus completely, only few clips of hers, and those who have say that its her best performance as a character till date

Omg she is amazing in Porus. She sooo hot!! Damnnn... and the acting gives you mega feels man. When she cries, you cry. When she smiles, you smile.... I love herrrr!!! I want to meet her... 🤣😭🤣😭

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Yes I loved her as Nupur as well. She was that sassy spunky, strong character, same with Hitler didi. That’s why I was surprised when she took up Preeti’s role. 

She was so damn good in that entire scene wherein she didn’t even have any dialogues. Her captivating eyes, body language and expressions were just outstanding. 

She is a really great actress and honestly very underrated. Other whatever actors are so hyped on social media, whereas underrated actors like her don’t get as much attention as they should. 

@Bold - lmao that’s hilarious 😆 .

Hehe, I love how people caught my sexuality comment.... LOL. It's kinda true though. She is just 😍😍😍