Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

VeerJa - For me its more about being interested in their story and journey that a ITV can give them... They have interesting factor and scenario.

I think it's a VERY COMMON FACTOR & SCENARIO of the Itv serials nowadays. We do see this scenario of a boy and girl not liking each other at first, getting married and then falling for each other in many Itv serials. But, yes the way it will be explored in this series will make it interesting or boring if it's something which is seen in all serials.

Even, AdiLok have an interesting factor and scenario like VeerJa at present with both the antagonists of this show linked to their lives.

I personally feel that Shiga has the most INTERESTING FACTOR AND SCENARIO, because it is not really common to see itv serials exploring middle age couple life and that is something really UNIQUE in this show.

Aditi - Was even insecure at the mandap as she didnt even want Alok to go and look for Jaya lol. No doubt Amba is going to have something going in her mind and will play some games

Isn't that something human? 

Like, Aditi got her love after facing so many hurdles. First, her dad then Alok himself did not want to marry her as he felt obliged to Jaya. Only when, Aditi forced him by putting him in a tough situation, he went ahead to marry her. 

I guess any woman in Aditi's place would have the same INSECURITIES like her because already she got her LOVE after facing so many difficulties and when she learns that Jaya had been madly love in with her Alok, since childhood, she would have felt insecure about Jaya.

I am saying this because I don't know, if I was Aditi I would have also been insecure regarding Jaya.

No doubt Amba is going to have something going in her mind and will play some games

I think Amba will cause issues for all the three couples' lives; she has a sworn enmity with Ganga, now  also with Aditi because she stole her daughter's love and Veeru was the reason behind her whole s of revenge drama with Gupta family.

So she will cause issues for all the three couples

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Honestly, I feel bad for both VeerJa because both are forced into a relation. 

I wish that love blossoms between just like it happened with Shiv after marriage.

Even I too want to see the Dramedy that is a mixture of comedy and drama in this series, because that was one of the UNIQUE PLUS POINTS of this show😊

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

I feel like Aditi is gonna have more of insecurity feeling about Jaya, because she didnt look that happy or grateful around Jaya, even after Jaya spoke her heart out and tearfully let him go.....Aditi was even insecure at the mandap as she didnt even want Alok to go and look for Jaya lol.

My thoughts are that you have overemphasized on Aditi's insecurities, as I had not watched the entire episode till now as I don't have tv and watch the vip episode on hotstar the next day.

So when I watched the entire episode, I felt that it is true that Aditi is insecure regarding Jaya, especially when Jaya was explaining how much she loves Alok. But not when, she let him go, infact I carefully observed that Aditi was happy with Jaya's sacrifice and even let out a smile

She isn't that insecure as you have stressed here.

Moreover, in the mandap, she was insecure not because Alok is going to look for Jaya, but because he is leaving the marriage in the middle.

We all saw how desperate Aditi had been to marry Alok, so it's obvious that she felt hostile towards his action of going in search of Jaya leaving their marriage in the middle, so more than insecurity towards Jaya it was insecurity of the marriage not happening there for Aditi

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

In terms of beauty, I have always felt that the actress Sonal is more beautiful than Aishwarya. But yesterday, seeing both of them in the bridal attire. I felt that Aishwarya looked much more beautiful.

I guess it is the colour of the lehenga, which made the difference. We are so used to see Indian brides dressed in red.

The baby pink lehenga along with the tint make-up and gorgeous necklace made Aishwarya look really stunning as a bride and some commentators were right. Aishwarya looks amazing opposite Aakash Mukherjee. The casting of the couples in the serial is really well-done.

But, honestly, though I was happy that Aditi and Alok are united, I felt really bad for Jaya. She really did make a WISE DECISION and a very PAINFUL CHOICE.

Like, Alok even I really RESPECT her for that, thank god she did not act the usual one-sided lovers of itv serials

Jaya was just so cute yesterday, loved her act

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

One last thing, I know I'm talking too much here today

For the first time, Amba is right👍🏼. She is right regarding her fears of Jaya's future.

Now that her first marriage broke, right on the day of marriage and since everyone in that neighborhood know abut Amba's evil acts, it won't be impossible but yes it will be challenging to FIND A GOOD AND SUITABLE GROOM FOR JAYA. Because that's how our society is, I know that very well🤔

Especially in a city like Varanasi, that's what I like about this show, it is something different from other shows, where they give big annoying lectures of MIDDLE-CLASS OR LOWER-CLASS. No matter what in most of the show, most of times the MALE PROTAGONIST will be from a rich family, while the FEMALE from the poor. In this show, most of the characters, except for Aditi are from a very common background and that should receive a lot of appreciation. Not everyone takes the middle-class issues especially in the serials which released in the later 2010's.

This serial deserves a rating of atleast 1.0, but I guess, it's because since the channel have had many flop shows in the recent past, many viewers are not aware about this show.

My god, in yesterday's episode Veeru was LOL🤣, the way he was so displeased to go in search of Jaya and how lethargically he was walking, when he almost got lost of Jaya's father....but I think he will be the one who will fighting with Bhansal since he is the strongest Gupta Brother.

I appreciate Ganga's decision of choosing Veeru for Jaya, but then Veeru's reaction to that decision was again🤣

I wonder how he is going to sit in the mandap to get married to Jaya, even Amba too how is she is going to agree for that😆, that is the Dramedy element of this show 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Honestly, I feel bad for both VeerJa because both are forced into a relation. 

I wish that love blossoms between just like it happened with Shiv after marriage.

Even I too want to see the Dramedy that is a mixture of comedy and drama in this series, because that was one of the UNIQUE PLUS POINTS of this show😊

I do feel bad for them cos one side we have Ganga saying it's not right for Alok and Jaya to be together since Alok loves someone else etc... but the other side she is saying let's get Veeru and Jaya married... when neither feels anything, neither want it... but maybe Ganga does feel like love can blossom between them like her and Shiv. That Veeru does need someone like Jaya to keep him in line and give it back to him when he gets angry.... and Jaya needs someone who can challenge her too etc. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

But, honestly, though I was happy that Aditi and Alok are united, I felt really bad for Jaya. She really did make a WISE DECISION and a very PAINFUL CHOICE.

Like, Alok even I really RESPECT her for that, thank god she did not act the usual one-sided lovers of itv serials

Jaya was just so cute yesterday, loved her act

It's good that the show has three different couples (as the brothers are different to one another too) to take the story forward... 

I agree about Jaya... wise, mature and painful choice. I'm glad she let it out, then not saying anything and letting it fester.

Alok's respect for her has gone up. And she deserves that. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

I do feel bad for them cos one side we have Ganga saying it's not right for Alok and Jaya to be together since Alok loves someone else etc... but the other side she is saying let's get Veeru and Jaya married... when neither feels anything, neither want it... but maybe Ganga does feel like love can blossom between them like her and Shiv. That Veeru does need someone like Jaya to keep him in line and give it back to him when he gets angry.... and Jaya needs someone who can challenge her too etc. 

I guess Ganga made that decision of Alok not marrying Aditi because as she said, with Alok-Jaya's marriage 3 lives will be destroyed. AdiLok will always be UNHAPPY for having lost their love and if Alok cannot move on (which may or may not have happened) then even Jaya will remain unhappy throughout her life.

So Ganga was absolutely sagacious by letting AdiLok get married.

But regarding, VeerJa. Ganga too is as concerned about Jaya's future as Amba. Since Amba's words are completely true, she took the decision of VeerJa's marriage.

Because there need not be love to get married because love can happen even after marriage, though it is a conservative thinking, still we cannot deny THE FACT that many arranged marriages have been successful.

Ganga is really smart and she thinks for her brother-in-laws like a mother and I think she did a great thing to hitch VeerJa in that way.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

It's good that the show has three different couples (as the brothers are different to one another too) to take the story forward... 

100% correct👍🏼, the story of the three different couples and even the story of Rajat (maybe how he deals with boyhood, teenage life and emotional connect with his brothers who are now married) makes the entire plot of this serial well balanced.👏

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Any promo for the show around ? ..i don't see Star Bharat promoting it