Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I think Jaya will sacrifice so far, she seems to be stable unlike Aditi lol. 

No she is not being sacrificial WOMAN like the ladies of other serials, in today's episode she is throwing a really big tantrum for not being able to get her love.

I understand that she is heartbroken, but what is the point in asking for your love when that person does not love you back?

Alok had been unstable because the situation demanded him to, otherwise, it is not really his fault!

And since Jaya knows, Alok and Aditi love each other, what is the point coming in between them?

She should just accept the REALITY!

But i think Jaya's mum will cause the dhamaal but at this point i dont blame her for pointing it out, cos of the situation Shiv and Ganga did, and crossed wires. But still do not trust Amba

Amba will never allow Veeru and Jaya's marriage, in fact she became an antagonist because of Veeru and I think she will also cause trouble in Alok and Aditi's marriage so that her daughter Jaya gets Alok! 

I hope we see more of Veeru, lately it seems we dont see much esp if its heading towards Veeru and Jaya marriage

I see no signs of Veeru and Jaya's marriage.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

No she is not being sacrificial WOMAN like the ladies of other serials, in today's episode she is throwing a really big tantrum for not being able to get her love.

I understand that she is heartbroken, but what is the point in asking for your love when that person does not love you back?

Alok had been unstable because the situation demanded him to, otherwise, it is not really his fault!

And since Jaya knows, Alok and Aditi love each other, what is the point coming in between them?

She should just accept the REALITY!

Amba will never allow Veeru and Jaya's marriage, in fact she became an antagonist because of Veeru and I think she will also cause trouble in Alok and Aditi's marriage so that her daughter Jaya gets Alok! 

I see no signs of Veeru and Jaya's marriage.

Check out the precap for next week's episode ...Ganga already announced marriage for Jaya and Veeru . 

Amba kept asking Shiv now who will marry Jaya and Ganga said that Veeru will marry Jaya so like I said before ..to save Jaya's izzat or something like that Veeru and Jaya would get hitched 

And the marriage will happen , Alok and Aditi would be relegated to one side and main story would shift focus to Jaya and Veeru and maybe Shiv and Ganga

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Check out the precap for next week's episode ...Ganga already announced marriage for Jaya and Veeru . 

Oh, alright

And the marriage will happen , Alok and Aditi would be relegated to one side and main story would shift focus to Jaya and Veeru and maybe Shiv and Ganga

No that won't happen because as per the sources both AdiLok and VeerJa are PARALLEL LEADS. So, equal importance will be given to both of them. 

Maybe, since the story was going around Aditi-Alok-Jaya love triangle till now, it may continue with VeerJa's marriage.

As for Shiga, since they're the MAIN LEADS, they will be always there to SAVE THE DAY!

Amba kept asking Shiv now who will marry Jaya and Ganga said that Veeru will marry Jaya so like I said before ..to save Jaya's izzat or something like that Veeru and Jaya would get hitched 

But I don't think Amba will agree for Veeru and Jaya's marriage.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
atikna thumbnail

Oh, alright

No that won't happen because as per the sources both AdiLok and VeerJa are PARALLEL LEADS. So, equal importance will be given to both of them. 

Maybe, since the story was going around Aditi-Alok-Jaya love triangle till now, it may continue with VeerJa's marriage.

As for Shiga, since they're the MAIN LEADS, they will be always there to SAVE THE DAY!

But I don't think Amba will agree for Veeru and Jaya's marriage.

I am saying that Veerja will have more screen space ..because it's classic boy and girl don't like each and marry due to circumstances ..so more drama to be shown between the two of them 

Alok and Aditi will have problems related to adjustment and money I think that won't create lot of drama

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

I am saying that Veerja will have more screen space ..because it's classic boy and girl don't like each and marry due to circumstances ..so more drama to be shown between the two of them 

True it's classic love story of tv serials, to have fights in the beginning and later fall in love, which will surely give more of Veerja and since Amba would not approve of their marriage, the issues from her side may be dealt in their love story.

Alok and Aditi will have problems related to adjustment and money I think that won't create lot of drama

Not only that, both the antagonists of this show, Amba and Bhansal, are directly or indirectly linked more to AdiLok, so they may face issues from them.

Plus, we don't know if Jaya will completely accept her marriage with Veeru and move on?

Because I heard someone say in the forum of TU, that Jaya may turn antagonist and try to come between AdiLok? I don't know

However, both the couples AdiLok and VeerJa will have equal focus, with the central focus on Shiga.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

They certainly need to capitalise on it, because the potential there is interesting and audiences pull that scenerio/circumstance...  Veeru and Jaya always had that a dynamic even if she was always loving Alok. 

I feel like Aditi is gonna have more of insecurity feeling about Jaya, because she didnt look that happy or grateful around Jaya, even after Jaya spoke her heart out and tearfully let him go. I might be wrong but that's what Aditi's expressions looked like, and also at the mandap. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

They certainly need to capitalise on it, because the potential there is interesting and audiences pull that scenerio/circumstance...  Veeru and Jaya always had that a dynamic even if she was always loving Alok

You really seem to love VeerJa pair a lot. True the chemistry shared by the two of them is beautiful, but even the even the other two pairs have a great chemistry.

So, the audience will pull the scenario with all the three of them, it is with the hands of the script writer on how well he will write out their romantic track starting from now.

I feel like Aditi is gonna have more of insecurity feeling about Jaya, because she didnt look that happy or grateful around Jaya, even after Jaya spoke her heart out and tearfully let him go. I might be wrong but that's what Aditi's expressions looked like, and also at the mandap. 

Maybe, but I feel that Aditi need not be insecure about Jaya as of now because till now they have not shown any grey shade of Jaya trying to come between AdiLok as doubted by some spectators.

But, Aditi should keep an eye on Amba, I am sure she is upto something.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Remember that petit scene of Rajat-Veeru where Rajat joked that Veeru's marriage might happen with Jaya?

Now, Rajat's words have come true!๐Ÿคฃ

I wonder if Veeru will remember that?

He should really book tickets for Himalayas๐Ÿ˜†

And I want to see a Veeru-Rajat conversation on that too

Rajat-Veeru share a special bond as Veeru is the close elder brother of Rajat.

Even they used to sleep together, till now, now I guess there will be a change in that๐Ÿ˜›

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

You really seem to love VeerJa pair a lot. True the chemistry shared by the two of them is beautiful, but even the even the other two pairs have a great chemistry.

So, the audience will pull the scenario with all the three of them, it is with the hands of the script writer on how well he will write out their romantic track starting from now.

Maybe, but I feel that Aditi need not be insecure about Jaya as of now because till now they have not shown any grey shade of Jaya trying to come between AdiLok as doubted by some spectators.

But, Aditi should keep an eye on Amba, I am sure she is upto something.

VeerJa - For me its more about being interested in their story and journey that a ITV can give them... They have interesting factor and scenerio. 

Aditi - Was even insecure at the mandap as she didnt even want Alok to go and look for Jaya lol. No doubt Amba is going to have something going in her mind and will play some games

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
atikna thumbnail

Well the show which started about 4 brothers who needed no one turned into a drama fest of who will marry whom. The original concept was beautiful and funny .

I have watched Hiten since Kutumb and I hope the show continues with some lightness coming back after all this marriage drama 

Let's see