Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Has the actress who plays Aditi done other shows? I’ve never seen her before!! 

Just a day ago I found out that Satya has done a show on Starplus a few years ago. 

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi! 

It has come to our notice that members are mocking characters and using profanities. Please keep in mind that mocking any character is not allowed. There is a very thin line between criticism and mockery and IF allows constructive criticism and not mockery. Furthermore, profanities must be avoided at all time. Repetition of the action will lead to serious consequences. 

Any question regarding the same is to be PMed to me and not posted in the thread.

TV Hindi DT 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey ..what happened ??? People left or what ??

I saw few minutes of today's episode ...I can't understand kaaki ..some times she is so nice sometimes very bad ...she was very nice to Ganga today 

Namita-M thumbnail

Amba Kaki is a phenomenon!! Humari samajh ke bahar!! 

After Ganga took care of her, she’s been nice but she she thinks about meri beti raj karegi. 

I don’t get her either!! 

atikna thumbnail

So Veeru is having a change of heart...finally something going to be good ..

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

So Veeru is having a change of heart...finally something going to be good ..

Finally some progression for VeerJa!! I enjoyed the episode today!!!

For a change VeerJa didn’t fight today. In fact they were cute. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Gupta Brothers' is GOING OFF-AIR; 

It will be replaced by Amma ke babu ki Baby from 8th Feb!

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/star-bharats-show-gupta-brothers-go-air-210118

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
atikna thumbnail

This was expected as the show was not bringing in numbers...the production value was very high because of so many big stars and most probably the show was not earning enough revenue ...well it did not even reach 100 episodes ...I think in last few episodes we will see everything maps out and a happy ending 

atikna thumbnail

The show might have had a better chance had it stuck to its original concept...char knware from ganga kinare...the whole thing went for a toss when Ganga entered the lives ...I used to like the earlier episodes wherein Shiv was fighting with his stepmom ,and all brothers sat together to solve problems 

Then in the end the gyaan of saving money from Shiv ...it was fun and different ...

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

The show might have had a better chance had it stuck to its original concept...char knware from ganga kinare...the whole thing went for a toss when Ganga entered the lives ...I used to like the earlier episodes wherein Shiv was fighting with his stepmom ,and all brothers sat together to solve problems 

Then in the end the gyaan of saving money from Shiv ...it was fun and different ...

Same!! I watched regularly until Ganga entered.