Molkki Written Updates 27 Nov 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with mama ji taking Purvi in the car for a drive to a place where she could see the land they possess. He tells her that she was the mukhiyain of all this land , all the crops that grow here, this family n her mukhiya’s children are all hers. She could not avoid these now. 

Mama ji lovingly narrates how he liked her .. when she offered him water, saved old woman from accident and scolded the driver. When she displayed her honesty by returning heavy gold jewellery. He was very impressed and he was sure she would be the correct choice of mukhiyain. He assures she will enjoy being mukhiyain soon. She would be able to control his unruly children, and also win Virendra’s heart, he is sure about it .  Purvi is taken aback but she accepts what was being advised by this elderly mama ji. He makes her promise she would do this even though it was an uphill task for her. 

At Purvi’s maika her mother misses Purvi n wants to talk to her but her Baba declines to allow her. Priyashi asks her father to get her married to her lover because Purvi sacrificed herself for her sister’s marriage only . She threatens to tell Purvi otherwise that she was sold . Mahesh threatens Priyashi to shut up or he will do  Molkki for her too . 

Priyashi gets scared n weeps quietly , nears her baba’s torture.

At Haveli Purvi returns with a mama ji n notices her two step kids Juhi n Manas playing with a ball, they get scared n run away as the ball rolls near the ornate doors, a room where their entry was strictly prohibited by their father . Purvi decides to help the kids by retrieving their ball . She enters the ornate doors n sees flying papers , she discovered they were sketches of a beautiful woman , she wonders who this could be . Soon she hears some one weeping . She goes further inside and is shocked to see Mukhiya sitting on the chair n weeping .

Purvi witnesses Vitendra talking to a painting of his first wife Sakshi , assuring her that he loved her the most and he would always love her n remain Sakshi’s  Virendra, no now could take ehr p,an eye in his heart n in his life . This wedding was just a formality which was unavoidable for him. Purvi is shattered n runs away from there belong cheated n betrayed .

Virendra’s mother gets visitors , they are the ladies of the village who were Molkki .  The ladies want to meet their new mukhiyain to add her to the Molkki dulhan sanstha. Purvi’s childhood friend Sudha is there too. Maa asks the maid to call Purvi saying she has visitors. 
Soon Sudha realises Purvi was unawares that she was a Molkki dulhan. She tactfully sends the ladies out and she herself makes an excuse n leave as she did not wish to break the sad news to Purvi about being sold.

In the evening Maa asks the servant to hand over the tea tray to Purvi as it was wife’s duty to serve tea to husband. As she served Virendra his tea he asks her name . She replies “Purvi Virendra Pratap Singh “. Virendra tells her that this was no ordinary wedding , she was not a ordinary wife, theirs was a Molkki wedding and she was a Molkki dulhan. Since this rishtaa was not from the heart she need not add his name to hers. He was not interested in furthering his relationship with her . She would be living in luxury of mukhiyain, she would get all rights and properties , they would behave like couple for public , she would accompany his when she was needed , she would get everything , all except Virendra. He would never be hers. 
Purvi weeps in her room . She sleeps on the floor alone n stares at her Mangal sutra which was a farce , her wedding was a farce , her father had sold her without her knowing . 
 In the room with the ornate doors Virendra is seen staring at Sakshi’s painting and talking to her , that he could not love any one other than Sakshi, he had told Purvi everything about his marriage. 

Sethani (Virendra’s Maa) is arranging her clothes when Mama ji comes to meet her. She is happy to know he took Purvi to show her the entire zameen, zayedaad . Mama ji is happy to rep,y that he wanted to make her aware of the responsibilities she would soon be shouldering .They discuss how they had faked it at the hospital just to make Virendra agree to this marriage . Sethani and Mamaji share their happiness over the choice of dulhan for Virendra and mother for the two naughty kids. Mama ji is sure Purvi will soon co tell the kids just like a horse rider controls his horse.

Purvi calls up her mother n weeps why she was not informed about being sold as Molkki, she asks her motner to return the money theu received as she wanted to break the Molkki shaadi n return home . Her father snatches the phone as makes it clear he was unwilling to part with a single penny. She better continue to enjoy the haveli ki Shaan’s Shaukat.

Precap 

Purvi tells Virendra that she would return her Molkki amount, she refuses to live the life of a Molkki dulhan. Virendra is shocked . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Suta for the WU🤗

Wht an epi😳....so all the bitter truth have surfaced finally and that's too from the man himself 😳. 

I wanted to see a their conversation but tday conversation was more like setting boundaries in a relationship ...thks to Mukhi ji 🤪

Precap is a bomb man💥💥

I haven't expected this is hw CVs ll start their journey....Purvi rocked Virendra shocked😎😆😆

Edited by Ziva01 - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Btw any idea from the drawings who ll play Sakshi role ❓🤔

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Btw any idea from the drawings who ll play Sakshi role ❓🤔

Those sketches were is a slim young lady .. it could be anyone ..  they have carefully managed to keep it under wraps 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Those sketches were is a slim young lady .. it could be anyone ..  they have carefully managed to keep it under wraps 

Yeah she seems young....EK is keeping under wraps indeed 🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

So tday it's confirmed that Virendra was aware that Purvi was a Molkki Dulhan 🤔....but I wanna know he was aware of it before or after the shaadi 😳

I think Purvi ll confront him as per precap.... as she didn't give her approval for the molkki dulhan as per the tradition.

Now I get it y Amar was saying in his IV that he doesn't know whether PurVir ll have love story, divorce or they ll stay like that ...it ll depend on Purvi's journey now of paying off her debts and free herself as a Molkki dulhan 

Let see how this journey ll be and what direction it ll take 🤔

Edited by Ziva01 - 3 years ago
Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its obvious they have a love story this is ekta show 😆  how can they stay just like that is it ever possible 😏this is bandini remake too 11 years ago they had a love story n divorce track in that watch it n you'll  know 😉

Age gap love story is ektas forte 

Saiyyan tune kya aisey hee play ho raha hai?🤣

Amar won't disclose the storyline 😆

Also tanya whatever will never be cast in this show ekta is least bothered with recreating other ph jodis IMO🤷‍♀️

Edited by Deepika18767 - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Purvi got two shocks today - one Virender's reason for marriage and his love for his ex wife, and the bigger one was the one thing she never wanted to be become, but she became is Mol ki dulhan

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Suta for the WU🤗

Wht an epi😳....so all the bitter truth have surfaced finally and that's too from the man himself 😳. 

I wanted to see a their conversation but tday conversation was more like setting boundaries in a relationship ...thks to Mukhi ji 🤪

Precap is a bomb man💥💥

I haven't expected this is hw CVs ll start their journey....Purvi rocked Virendra shocked😎😆😆

I feel like thats the interesting part now, the setting of boundaries which i feel like Purvi will do so also in Monday's episode judging from what she says in the precap. 

Its good in a way that Purvi wont be now expecting things from him or running after him etc... but i guess will try and get by doing what she needs to herself, rather then expecting anything from this marriage or making her place in his heart..   (that will have to happen natural, and without him knowing she has made her place in his heart)

Originally posted by: Deepika18767

Its obvious they have a love story this is ekta show smiley36  how can they stay just like that is it ever possible 😏this is bandini remake too 11 years ago they had a love story n divorce track in that watch it n you'll  know smiley2

Age gap love story is ektas forte 

Saiyyan tune kya aisey hee play ho raha hai?smiley37

I also believe there has to be a love story, you cant have show like this and not expect a love story....  a build up and journey of Purvi making a place in VPS heart, and him opening up etc... the hints are laid in the foundation of the story (but as always be cautious as this is a indian tv serial lol)  also if audience are liking the pairing and story, thats plus point

Yep Saiyaan is the background music theme on them, in the two scenes so far - water diya scene, as he saves her. and then yesterday - him helping her up when she fell from the stairs

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Purvi got two shocks today - one Virender's reason for marriage and his love for his ex wife, and the bigger one was the one thing she never wanted to be become, but she became is Mol ki dulhan

I feel like thats the interesting part now, the setting of boundaries which i feel like Purvi will do so also in Monday's episode judging from what she says in the precap. 

Its good in a way that Purvi wont be now expecting things from him or running after him etc... but i guess will try and get by doing what she needs to herself, rather then expecting anything from this marriage or making her place in his heart..   (that will have to happen natural, and without him knowing she has made her place in his heart)

It ll be interesting to see what deal she ll crack with Virendra to free herself as molkki????

As per her conversation with her mom she wants to return home once her dad ll return the money but we know this ll never take place unfortunately now ll she continue her tuition classes????

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

At first  he donot  want  to give  divorce  only  because  of hiten..  khemi   he decided.