Mischief- riansh one shot

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is my very first try. I have always enjoyed the sexual tension of riansh. It is adult..so please  who are uncomfortable do not read it. I really wanted it to be little raunchy. I suck at writing. But I just wanted to try once . Sorry in advance....if it is tasteless and terrible!-

Mischief 

Ridhima was forcefully taken to a party despite her constant protest. She didn't want to go anywhere with this beast of a man who made her believe he was dead, made her mourn while he was alive...!!! Yes she lied to him yes she didn't trust him but not once she played with his emotions.

But within 30 minutes vansh dragged her back to the car. He was furious. Burning from inside. His eyes  were angry. His neck stiffened, nerves popping out. She could see and sense that he was trying hard to control. She knew he was man of excellent  self control. But tonight  he was going to detonate.

Vrs drove the car at very high speed. He never drove like that when she was with him. Ridhima could not contemplate  what went wrong. She was scared, confused  and started crying silently. Though Vansh never looked at her once since he started driving  but he  knew the minute hot tears started flowing from her eyes. He changed the route, they were no more heading to vr mansion. Seeing this Ridhima started sobbing. Her heart froze with fear.

Massive black gates with golden VRS initials opened for them. He parked the car , opened the door, grabbed  her arm, Ridhima  silently protested, cried but he would not let her go. She bit his hand n tried to run. But it was such a futile effort. He caught her, picked her like a bag of rice and thew her on his shoulders.

The minute they entered the bungalow she realized it was VR guest house. He took her to his suite, closed the doors and tossed her on the bed. He saw her face, her eyes swollen, tears still flowing. He leaned in and said
" why will I hurt you sweetheart , when I love you to death, when I desire you so much??"
He took a wet towel wiped her tears.
Ridhima-" why are you angry? I want to go home"
A soft plea from her
Vrs-" I am your home!!" Came his firm strong declaration. 
Ridhima- " please...Vvvansh!"
His huge built towering her made her panic. He sensed it. So he moved and sat on his masculine grey couch.

Riddhima got up, went to the washroom. She splashed  cold water on her face. It relaxed her. After calming herself, she thought about all that had happened  in sequence. The picture of him dragging  her out of the party in front of his business peers made her outraged.

She barged out  and marched to vansh. She saw a glass  of water on the table near the couch. She threw it on him. Vansh was amused to see her face red with anger. She was waiting for him to yell but he didn't loose his composure. He calmly walked upto her just like a lion closing in on his target.

Ridhima saw the bedroom door open, she ran. But before she could reach vansh locked the door. Before she could realize she was locked between his two strong arms, her back flushed to the locked door and the mighty Vansh raisinghania infront of her. She felt stupid.

" you are not leaving!" He said in a growl
" how can you toy me like this ..why would you drag me out like that..u never loved me..did you...you never did...u r a beast... you forced me to marry you.. you forced me to believe that  you are no more in this world.... you forced me to come to the party ..you forced me out of the party ..force...sheer force..thats what you show.." she sobbed, her voice cracked, her breathing unsteady due to her uncontrollable  anger and crying. She was a mess.

She hit his chest very hard, a small smile escaped his lips. Ridhima looked deep into his eyes and demanded an explanation  for his behavior. She waited. He didn't care. She could still see anger burning like fire in his eyes and she was clueless.

Vansh pinned her arms above her head . He whispered" I brought you here to punish you"
" see sweetheart, you can call me a beast, hit me, be stupid, land yourself  and your monstrous husband in danger, throw tantrums. I can take all that. "

" how dare you??" He roared. His gaze on her lips. " how dare you Mrs VRS smile and giggle like that with that neurosurgeon. How dare he touch you. How dare he look at you like that!!!"
" vansh nah nahi.. "
" I will kill him sweetheart!"
Fear grew in her heart.
" But first I must get things straight with you. You need to learn a lesson"

He flushed his body to hers, tightened  his grip on her pinned arms with one hand, raised her chin with another and  took her lips with force.
His desire to devour her reflected in his kiss. He leaned in,parted her legs with his thigh, drew patterns on her waist with his another hand.

Vansh did not break the kiss. He continued his slaughter. It would be too much for her he knew, but she was responsible  for unleashing this on herself. He was hell bent on teaching  her a lesson for pressing his wrong nerve unknowingly  or knowingly.

He bit her lip which made her gasp. He took that opportunity  to find her tongue. The contact of their tongues made him insane. He wanted her to surrender completely. He demanded. This raw form of physical contact  made him realize that this yearning, craving and passion is insatiable. He bit her, sucked her and found her tongue again and again. His need to explore her grew wild. His hand which was playing with her beautifully  toned abdomen now grabbed her bottom.

Ridhima's legs went jelly. She never had such an encounter with  Vansh or any other man for that matter. She knew he desired her but he was always a thorough gentlemen. Her legs were failing her. Her body trembling with pleasure, fear and ecstasy. The minute he realized it , he broke the kiss, nuzzled her nose, bit her chin, bit her lip. It was unstoppable.  Ridhima with her doe like eyes looked at him shocked, scared and confused. Her body still shivering due to contact. He grabbed her bottom little harder which made her moan.
Vrs sighed at this sight and sound. He smirked devilishly. His breathing ruptured.

" you are so bloody hot , I love your round butt!"he whispered into her ear while tracing her jawline.

Ridhima wanted to evaporate  disappear...she could not believe the kind of things he was whispering.
" but I love your eyes the most. I want you to look into my eyes when I make love to you, don't shy away! Or I will punish you !!"
" I want  more..I want to find you between your..."

Ridhima shut her eyes tight"Vansh please"

" but I won't, you are angry and you are always trying to run away. Don't..you are not leaving..I am not letting you go..stop it. Sweetheart!! I will have you, make love to you the day you come willingly  into my arms. I won't stop then!"

He released her arms and grabbed her waist .
He ordered her to standstill. The look in his eyes warned her not to disobey. Ridhima stood still. He pushed her hair, and bit her neck, Ridhima moaned again. Her moans gave him so much pleasure. He just wanted to feel her pulse accelerate against his teeth. It left a red mark on her flawless skin.

Ridhima  didn't dare to open her eyes. Vansh leaned in and whispered" I have told you to look at me. Why don't you learn? Well this gift sweetheart will remind you that you only belong to me. You are mine and only mine! And of course about my little mischief!"

He fixed her hair and went to get some food from the kitchen leaving his wife flustered  and breathless.

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow....like woooowwww😍😍😍 

This is so damn good ...so damn hot.....i absolutely love this possessive Vansh.....i really want to read more of possessive obsessive jealous Vansh/Vihaan .....plz do write more❤❤❤ loved it 

D2067111 thumbnail

Hot...it was....

The Vansh I want is, can be only found in this OS.😉

Please Continue it dear... don't break my heart....😊😊😊😊

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

😳😳excellent mirchi.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Obsession side is at the top. 

Hi, How are you? 

It's Keenu here from Maneet Forum long back remembered. I'm sorry if you are not the Valli I know :) 

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Obsession side is at the top. 

Hi, How are you? 

It's Keenu here from Maneet Forum long back remembered. I'm sorry if you are not the Valli I know :) 

I am sorry. I have been part of only two forums  one was kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi and immj2...anyways hi keenu...i just wanted to try once .... to write something  about my favorite  couple...also I love the sexual tension which helly and Rrahul emote as vansh and ridz...great actors...gave me little  inspiration  to write something 

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

I am sorry. I have been part of only two forums  one was kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi and immj2...anyways hi keenu...i just wanted to try once to write something  about my favorite  character...also I love the serial tension which helly and Rrahul emote...great actors...gave me little  inspiration  to write something 

Oh, it happens sometimes. Nice connecting with you :) 

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Oh, it happens sometimes. Nice connecting with you :) 

Same here...thanks  for giving daily update and analysis...I was just reading black friday

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Wow....like woooowwww😍😍😍 

This is so damn good ...so damn hot.....i absolutely love this possessive Vansh.....i really want to read more of possessive obsessive jealous Vansh/Vihaan .....plz do write more❤❤❤ loved it 

I will try to come up with something better and shorter next time....yes even I love possessive vansh.. the demanding lover...who wants ridhima in every  way only for him

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That wassss likeeeee☺️☺️☺️☺️

Plssss write more😉