-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

I don't know what's wrong with me today, but....

The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, there was a cool breeze....

I've been in the best of moods all day...

And all day, I've been thinking of none other, than our very own Apu.

I just don't know what it is about him...unke bare mein sochte hi mere chehre pe muskurahat aa jaati hai...ek ajeeb sa ehsaas hota hai...

I don't know why he has this effect on me...I mean, I'm a very level headed person (a romantic, sure, but level headed)...but when it comes to him, I'm not myself...

What do I really know about him anyway?  He's an actor, an introvert, a wonderful human being, and...?....why am I so attatched to him?  Why am I so protective?  Why do I care so much about someone that I've never even been within the same 1,000 miles of? 

I can't explain it...I feel like a school girl swooning over her first crush...I get butterfly's in my stomach at the mention of his name....It all seems so...crazy.

And yet, every day, I pray for his happiness, his well being....I claim to love him, but we all know that thats just silly.  How can anyone love someone they've never met?  I don't even know him...Its obviously not love...I do admire and respect him though....he's just a gem of a human being...

and he, brings a smile to my face in a way that no one else does...

I don't know where I'm going with this....I'm unable to express myself or how I'm feeling because I don't understand it....

I know I'm not making any sense...just thought I'd share my thoughts with all of you - maybe you can make some sense of all of this....as I'm sure, you all probably feel or have felt this strange feeling at some point or another....

Thank you for taking the time to read my nonsense!

Love,
~Payal

Edited by IndianPari - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
woah!!👏 👏 👏
today would have to be the best day ever cause of kaajjal!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
don't worry payal hemadi and half of the forum ka bhi yehi haal hai 😉
Sharmii thumbnail
wasnt he cute yesterday?Amd why the hell wasnt kaaju running.C'mon girl you need Faster reflexes Like dev. 😆
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwwww payal Im suffering through same problems 😳 ..dev(apurva) has this immense effect on me..I hope that he is safe and kaju needs to save him at any cost,cant see him hurt 😭 😭

Ananya
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Ohhhhhhhhhh..Payal..you have ..told exactly what I feel..everyday..Apurva..as his name suggests is special..to all of us..And for me he is my life ..my happinesss.my strength..myweakness..my inspiration..my enthusiasm..my childishness..my romance..my very being..I may sound a little to exageratted..to all ..of you..But I swear..i really mean it..My love for Apu..is something..even I have not understood..It all started with JJKN..Pardes..I was impressed..but he went into my system..my blood my soul..when where & how..I dont know..but it started with the first shot of JJKN..and the rest is history..!!
All I can say for him..is..
Peheli saans..mere din ki peheli dhoop..merei din ki shuruat..peheli kiran..woh hai mera poonam ka chand..Pehela geet..mere dil ka sangeet..woh ahi baarish ki peheli boond..pehela jeet mere peheli haar..woh hi hai mera gehera pyaar..saanson mein jo..mere khwaabonmein jo woh ho tum..aur sirf tum..-Apurva..!!
Love-HemaI adore you for what you are ..both on & off screen..My respect for you has no limits..& love is unconditional..you are a kohinoor and incarnation of kamdev for me..!!
LOVE-HEMA
nidhi1 thumbnail
hehehhe....yesterday i went to sleep early but i wasn't able to sleep cause it was not time for me to sleep. so i kept thinking about apu and kaju until i was feeling sleepy.....heheh 😆