26/11/20- Highlights- Suvan still love each other

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok sumo signed the papers lol but she feels weird coz shravan is pg at her house so she has to face him lol vik is thinking about sumo shravan equation and says last time he asked for delay due to devrajs health but she refused but this time she seems effected lol sumo denies says its all beena who brought shravan home lol vik isnt convinced lol

Shravan with bunty having chai at the tea place lol bunty questions shravans feelings and he confesses he still feels the same way he did for her in past aww bunty says he wont tell anyone his friend is back on a path that has no destination lol bunty worried about shravan but he assures him he will be fine lol bunty wonders if sumo is also in the same place but shravan denies he doesnt want to go on this path he even hurt sophs heart lol he lamest how people are loving those who dont love them back lol he says those people are lucky who get their love aww

At night sumo kancha sitting on the terrace kancha wonders whats going on with sumo who tells her she is feeling weird with the way vik is asking about her and shravan lol kancha is like the way you described yourself and shravan anyone can be mistaken lol she questions sumos feelings about shravan lol sumo says i know you will feel bad but she still loves him lol kancha is like what with your feelings one day its the case against his dad now this lol sumo says when she thought he went on the mission she realized she cant lose him lol oh gosh sumo lol she asks kancha not to tell who asks does shravan still feel the same lol sumo thinks he moved on lol but kancha is like i thought you had moved on too just confirm lol sumo wants kancha to let it go her feelings will go away lol kancha hopes as well and tells her not to tell anyone about this lol

Morning vik shravan jogging lol vik asks how shravan is feeling about the case and living in sumos house lol shravan says he is leaving soon lol vik thinks they will miss shravan lol vik was prodding shravan missing them lol he thinks back to what soph said about suvan lol he is confused like us lol

Shravan in sumos office lol he asks her to sign the papers so he can show them at the officers mess so he can move there as its not a good idea he live in her house with the case going on lol sumo not happy lol she wants to do a final test before she signs the certificate lol she asks him does he have a problem with them lol shravan says from viks words he thought she had a problem lol sumo wondering what lol shravan says its normal for vik to be worried lol

She gets call from bank she got the loan lol  why is she talking in front of shravan about this lol shravan says her good time has started she got the loan and next is her engagement he is happy for her lol sumo looking not happy lol

At home beena and ramesh happy sumo got the loan lol they give her sweets lol her friend comes who gave her the money lol she returns the money lol amira says the money was from shravan lol this girl cant keep a secret lol sumo wonders if shravan still has feelings for her lol she goes looking for him lol

Shravan helping in the decor for the wedding even bunty comes and helps lol soph is also giving instructions she isnt happy lol sumo comes and wants to ask about his feeling in her mind lol yeah not happening lol

Precap vik asking where is soph lol shravan asks vik to go see but vik says if sumo was missing he would go look not send him or someone else to go find her lol i think they are all dressed up its the wedding maybe vik is starting to get suspicious lol finally his brain cells are working lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

sumo loves him so why isnt she dropping the case lol?😆i cant fully blame shravan bc the case is still open lol 😂 lol now both won't confront each other thinking the other person doesnt feel the same😆kancha on her tangent ....sophie still appearing hurt wtf i thought she'll be understanding lol 😂 ...tmrw new fashion parade & suvan playing nazar nazar games🤪...vikram on detective mode lol...😆why not directly talk with em lol?

only bunty shravan moments were the best otherwise its still regular feekha episode

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally vikram brain 🧠 start working.....that’s good or bad time will tell abt suman signing case papers I don’t get this 🤔 see if tomorrow both suman nd shravan confess their love 💕 to each other and all the hurdles btw them (vikram Sophie) get removed so how will Suvan go na take their relationship forward how will suman face her father in law Devraj against whom she filed a case how will shravan go na convince his parents to marry a girl who fought a long case against them ...........shravan is in suman house for whatever reason for so long he is moving here nd there seems to be totally active inspite of shoulder injury ......but not at once shown going nd meeting his own parents......I mean what stupidity r they showing .....such a respectable production house but such a childish way of story telling .....uday Beri’s brain eat grass lol......is that soooooo difficult for him to write  a decent screen play ......seriously they have no story to tell now today I found actors  also bored ......they wasted so much time in shooting big promos in Ladakh and try to prove this show as something larger than life but in reality 👎🏼......ok even if they r wrapping up the show it’s fine but conclude it in a decent way sensible way......I repeat cvs spend so much time energy in shooting initial promos in Ladakh and in army area but forget to spend some time in writing proper story .....in reality after leap they have no story to tell .....it’s such a disappointment as a viewer I had a lot of expectations but 😒just watching last few epi of the show for the actors Mohit is a great talent and Kanika inspite of being weak in acting skills has a impactful screen presence .

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is it me or the background music of Suvan confessing their love for each other to kanchan and bunty was so daily soapish...it's feel like 90s bg

As usual only shravan-bunty scene was worth watching and rest is full of randomness. Now vik became detective....why malhotra clan is so scattered? Shravan kahi, Avni kahi, shravan ke maa- baap kahi, chacha kahi or chachi kahi....Bhopal me ek accha hotel nai hai..ki isi mohalle me sab ghumte rehte hai.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

As usual only shravan-bunty scene was worth watching and rest is full of randomness. Now vik became detective....why malhotra clan is so scattered? Shravan kahi, Avni kahi, shravan ke maa- baap kahi, chacha kahi or chachi kahi....Bhopal me ek accha hotel nai hai..ki isi mohalle me sab ghumte rehte hai. lol  😂 the production is frugal enough to do a wedding in the former malhotra house lol

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=taya2217]

Finally vikram brain 🧠 start working....

>>>>> And he's all getting OTT possessive!! So I guess this means he will propose????? 

if tomorrow both suman nd shravan confess their love 💕 to each other and all the hurdles btw them (vikram Sophie) get removed 

>>>>> I think something will happen and they wont be able to talk like Vik proposing!!

I think Shravan will leave all heart-broken and then they will get assigned to some army thing, hopefully?

Even if they r wrapping up the show it’s fine but conclude it in a decent way sensible way.....

>>>> I mean they could always show Suman dropping the case and making way for the living rather than look back... but for that - I would like to see Sumo do some HARD WORK and win Shravan back.

Mohit is a great talent and Kanika inspite of being weak in acting skills has a impactful screen presence .

MOHIT IS AWESOME as an actor --- he emotes very well. that whole scene with Bunty -- he was just amazing. HE carries this show pretty much!!

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

As usual only shravan-bunty scene was worth watching

>>>> thanks to Mohit's fabulous acting!! the Kancha scene with Sumo was soooo average in comparison!

and rest is full of randomness. Now vik became detective....why malhotra clan is so scattered? Shravan kahi, Avni kahi, shravan ke maa- baap kahi, chacha kahi or chachi kahi....Bhopal me ek accha hotel nai hai..ki isi mohalle me sab ghumte rehte hai.

ROFL .... Avni detective hai, ab sophie aur VIk bhi. I find the sophi-Vik drama really grating -- getting on my nerves.... 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

IDK whats with IF quoting thing😆bc i cant quote, i guess when the post gets quoted, so had to copy paste your post lol

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

Finally vikram brain 🧠 start working....

>>>>> And he's all getting OTT possessive!! So I guess this means he will propose????? lol what i felt like k isko sophie k saath mumbai shift kardo kyunki sophie ka zyada asar h sumo se zyada🤣itna pagal admi h k sidha baat h karle instead of planning plotting vagera...proposal fake hoga to gauge into shravan & sumo k raas leela lol😆than cvs giving them "happy ending" after 2 months of running in circles...kya sneaky link dunde k trying to figure shravan kya sochta h 🤪wtf...

if tomorrow both suman nd shravan confess their love 💕 to each other and all the hurdles btw them (vikram Sophie) get removed 

>>>>> I think something will happen and they wont be able to talk like Vik proposing!! lmao, fir naya raita shru ...itv mei waise koi seedhe seedhe baat nhi karta hence after 50-90 episodes show becomes tai tai phus...

I think Shravan will leave all heart-broken and then they will get assigned to some army thing, hopefully?

Even if they r wrapping up the show it’s fine but conclude it in a decent way sensible way..... lol army ka falooda hogya, do char target practice, CO vagera k saath, kuch scenes at sumo's office/cantonment, lol that two when they both r on leave 🤪wow re

>>>> I mean they could always show Suman dropping the case and making way for the living rather than look back... but for that - I would like to see Sumo do some HARD WORK and win Shravan back. lol courtcase ko leke abhi b woh confused h aur shravan ko pyaar b karti h k she doesnt want to see him in pain🤪...kya chopat kardia story ko ...woh toh pehle se delusional thi aur ab yeh naya level of delusion pana deknr ko milra h😆 ...the heck?🤢😆

Mohit is a great talent and Kanika inspite of being weak in acting skills has a impactful screen presence .

MOHIT IS AWESOME as an actor --- he emotes very well. that whole scene with Bunty -- he was just amazing. HE carries this show pretty much!! lol yes MK does have potential, like maybe not the best as of yet since its his first show so will give the leeway there but even KK was okay till preleap ...obv one thing i really didnt like that the entire 1-2 weeks they had back in summer dedicated to family drama couldve been utilized for suman's realization phase + adding her dilemma to accept her feelings for shravan as opposed to showcasing in 2-3 episodes...but whats done is done ...cant crib about it much lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

As usual only shravan-bunty scene was worth watching

>>>> thanks to Mohit's fabulous acting!! the Kancha scene with Sumo was soooo average in comparison! lol yes ...their bond is more tolerable & the dance they did...kancha was just like ek taraf she asks k sumo should confirm whether shravan feels the same or not and than she thinks sumo is an idiot to think about this...wah yaar kya dialogue dia h lol

and rest is full of randomness. Now vik became detective....why malhotra clan is so scattered? Shravan kahi, Avni kahi, shravan ke maa- baap kahi, chacha kahi or chachi kahi....Bhopal me ek accha hotel nai hai..ki isi mohalle me sab ghumte rehte hai.

ROFL .... Avni detective hai, ab sophie aur VIk bhi. I find the sophi-Vik drama really grating -- getting on my nerves....  lol CID banake rakdia show ko 🤣kuch toh gadbad h daya lol😆

spj44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Manny, thank you

I am just curious since there are no English subtitles on the episodes, not sure if I missed something.

Why is Sophie running after Shravan - being mad, always sad, voice cracking, something urgent to discuss with him, etc. even after he already indicated to her that he cannot love anyone else? We have not seen a relationship between them or even faintly so, so I am a bit bewildered!  

Edited by spj44 - 3 years ago