the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Actually half of this was written long time back but today got the thought of completing it.

Riddhima was sitting on floor at the foot of bed on Vansh's side supporting it & holding Vansh's golden gun with silencer on it which he gave her on their wedding night & the day he returned. She was staring at a blank space, her eyes & face where red due to crying but now not a single tear came out. She was feeling lots of emotions

Abandonment

Pain

Love

Hate

Regret

Guilt

But most importantly

Betrayal.

She still cant believe what happened with her, she was at that stage of her life where there is no meaning of staying alive.

R:Aaj mera haal sirf aur sirf meri galati ki wajah se.. kash kash andha mohabaat nehi kiya hota toh aaj zindagi issh mor pe mein nehi khadi hoti.. kash Vansh pe ekbar trust karke apni galati maan leti toh sayad issh sukun ke saath marpati ki mujhe bachane ke liya kissi masoom ki jaan toh nehi jati.. aaj maine apna sab kuch khodiya hai mera haq, meri mohabaat, mera parivar.. sab kuch..

She looks at the gun & positioned it near her heart.

R:Shaadi ke saat vachan toh nehi nibhapayi kamse kam aatva vachan toh nibha sakti hun.. I am really sorry Vansh

Saying this she pulled the trigger & shot herself.

Few Days Later

Riddhima's last rites ceremony was going on & Vansh was performing it infront of her picture with a garland around it, according to the instructions of the priest. All the family members were present, Dadi & Siya were crying silently & Angre was trying to console them. Anupriya was happily sitting there thinking about Riddhima's death as it affected a little bit of Vansh. Kabir who was also present there was cursing Riddhima for her stupidity. Vansh had fire in his eyes & was looking at Riddhima's picture, if she was infront of her then he would have killed her just staring at her.

V(thought):Yes I gave you the gun to scare you but you stupid girl took my warning seriously.. tumne mujhe phirse dhoka diya hai Riddhima.. yeh tumne sahi nehi kiya

After completing the ritual Vansh went to his room & closed the door & sat on the bed on her side. He closed his eyes & remembers what he witnessed few days back.

Flashback

After completing a meeting he & Angre were returning to office when Vansh felt weird as if something wrong was going to happen.

V:Angre turn the car towards home

A:What happened boss?

V:I am having a weird feeling that something wrong is going to happen.. let's go back home

Vansh & Angre returns home & just when he stepped foot inside the mansion he sensed something terrible has happened already. He looked towards hall & saw all the ladies were present except Siya & Riddhima. He quickly checked on Siya & went to his room & saw Riddhima sitting on floor. He could see the back of head & was confused.

V:What are you doing Riddhima?

He didn't got any response, he went towards other side & was shocked. Riddhima's eyes were closed & she was shot & lots of blood was coming out, he noticed she was holding the golden gun. He kneeled down & took her in his arms & patted her face.

V:Riddhima..Riddhima get up.. get up dammit

He tried to search for any pulse but found none, he then noticed a paper beside her & took it & read it.

Note

Vansh,

Shaadi ke saat vachan toh fulfill nehi kar payi but atleast humara aatva vachan mein fulfill kar sakti hun.. I am really sorry for betraying you.. issh gun ko apni jagah wapas rakh dena.. tumhe tumhare sawalo ke sare jawab meri maut ke baad miljayenge..

Riddhima

A lone tear escaped from his eyes & Vansh looks towards Riddhima's face whose eyes were closed.

V:RIDDHIMA

Flashback Ends

Vansh opens his eyes & took out the suicide note from his pocket & read it. He was about to keep it back when he noticed something, he opens it reads it again.

V: "Issh gun ko apni jagah rakh dena.. maut ke baat sare sawal ke jawab miljayenge.. " secret message

He quickly gets up started to find the box, he came near the dressing table & saw it was under it & well hidden. He quickly picks it up & opened it & notices a note in it. He quickly reads it.

Note

If you are reading this note Vansh then you got the secret message, I have hidden a pen drive behind the painting I gave you few days back, it has two video clips first watch the clip with my name & then another one. Please don't watch it until & unless everyone is asleep

Riddhima

Vansh puts the note aside & quickly checks the painting & saw a pen drive was taped. He holds it & looks determined.

V:Tonight I will know why you betrayed me..

After Midnight

When everyone was asleep Vansh sat on his bed with his laptop & connected the pendrive with & opened the file. He clicked on the video clip with Riddhima's name on it. Riddhima's face comes on screen, Vansh felt pain in his heart, he touched on the screen to feel her essence but found none.

R:Vansh.. if you are watching this video that means I am not alive anymore.. I am sorry to kill myself without informing you but.. anyway the main purpose is this video is to inform you the truth.. I know whatever I am going to tell you at first you will not believe it but koi mara hua insaan kyun jhoot bolega..

Hearing her words he closed his eyes to stop himself from crying, he cant express the pain from which he is going through. It felt like thousand needles were pierced in his heart at the same time. He never thought in his life that he will suffer like this, he opened his eyes continued to watch the video.

R:Today I got to know that Sejal died in India & she never returned to Dubai.. After hearing about it I got the most shocking news, then only I realized that the person whom I trusted, whom I loved is the only one betrayed me. You were right from beginning I came to betray you, Kabir send me here. Kabir told me he was sending Sejal back but he didn't infact he killed her. I was broken to the core & thought why will he kill her when I got to know the actual reason. The actual reason is present in the second video clip, I hope you will realized that I was not lying about her. Before ending the video I just want to say I am really sorry.. I hope one day you will forgive me.. and Vansh.. I love you.. I love you so much..

And the video ends but he was not in the state of mind of watch the other video clip, he was looking at Riddhima's face continuously.

V(whispers):I love you too...

He played the second video & was shocked to his core, Anupriya & Kabir were telling all their lies & deception; how they planned all this for property & how they are mother & son. Vansh shuts his laptop angrily, he was furious beyond point.

V:You are going to pay for this.. due to you right now Riddhima is not with me.. now you will see the warth if Vansh Rai Singhania..

Two Years Later

Vansh was getting ready to go somewhere, his whole room is filled with Riddhima's picture, he went near a portrait. In portrait she was wearing her favorite pink lehenga & smiling, he looks at the portrait & sighs.

V:I wish I can bring you here but.. I cant, you left for a reason..

Just then Siya enters the room who now can walk & goes near him.

S:Bhai are you going again?

Vansh turns & looks at her & nods his head.

S:Bhai yahan kyun nehi reh sakte, yahan sirf aap 2 din rehte hai aur phir wahan.. I know what happened two years ago was wrong but still.. you know me & Dadi we miss you..

V:I know Siya but you know

S:I know & understand.. okay fine we will also stay with you, prepare for our shifting

V:But Siya.. are you sure?

S:Yes we can't stay away anymore..

V:Fine I will arrange everything, but now let me go I am getting late..

Vansh sat in his car & started for his destination, he started thinking about what happened two years ago & smiles sadly.

Flashback

After watching the clip, Vansh for a time being acted infront of them griefing about Riddhima to find all the evidences against them & after that he sent them in jail where special treatment was given to them both, legally under his instructions. After that Vansh either most of his times used to spend in office or with Riddhima in hospital. Yes, Riddhima was very much alive.

After Vansh found no pulse still he took her to hospital & miracle happened doctors found pulse but she had very less chances of staying alive so they kept her on life support system & medically induced her body in coma till her internal injuries are recovered. Vansh knew if Riddhima took such a big step something might have happened that's why he returned home & told everyone she died & told them he didn't have the guts to bring her dead body so he came back burning her body, only Angre knew Riddhima was alive.

After six months of attempt suicide, she came back to her senses but was still depressed due to Kabir's betrayal & Sejal's dead. Doctors recommended Vansh to change her environment so Vansh bought a mansion near beach & he took her their. At first Riddhima was very rigid to open up about her pain but slowly she recovered due to Vansh's support. She was fine but still didn't wanted to return to VR mansion as it brings bad memories, so both of them started to stay their & named the mansion as "RiAnsh". After Riddhima was fully recovered then only Vansh informed his family about Riddhima being alive but only Dadi & Siya were allowed to meet her as rest of them hates her & Vansh didn't want anyone to make her depressed again. From that time onwards Vansh used to stay in VR mansion for two days & rest with Riddhima.

Flashback Ends

Vansh reached "RiAnsh" mansion & stepped out of car & the sweet smell of flowers which his dear wife has planted all around the mansion came to him. He entered inside & looked around for her & was about to shout when he heard sound from kitchen & went their & saw her cooking something. He went near her & back hugged her & put his arms around her waist, feeling his presence she smiles.

R:Hi..

V:Hi.. how many times I told you not to cook & let the staff do it?

R:And how many times I told you I love to cook for you... so no point of telling me this

V:Acha baba.. listen Siya & Dadi are shifting here, you dont have any problem.. do you?

Riddhima quickly turns towards him with a bright smile on her face.

R:Ofcourse not.. I am so happy..

Vansh also smiles but all of a sudden Riddhima stops smiling & looks at him with a sad look.

R:I am sorry, due to me they have to stay away from you..

Vansh sighs & hugs her tightly.

V:How many time I told you it doesn't matter, you are my world Riddhima.. till now I have given my love & time to them whenever they asked & now it's your turn & they also understands that so stop thinking all this unnecessary things..

R:Okay.. I love you

Vansh kisses on her forehead & smiles.

V:I love you too

V(thought):You have suffered alot of pain Riddhima due to all this game but now I will not let any pain come near you if that means staying away from family then fine.. but no more pain for you

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The End

Hope you guys like it. Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vansh... Expecting smart vansh soon in show too

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow 👏amazing payal 😳

Agar tu isme riddhu ko mar deti toh me boss ki revolver leke aati tere piche bach gayi tu 🤣

Maza aaya padh k 👌 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow! I simply loved it.❤️

Wonderful writing as always👏

So had a mini attack when Riddhima was presumed dead but thanks for keeping her alive😆

Special mention for RiAnsh mansion so cute😳

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Very understanding Vansh, she has suffered enough.

That she is alive was a pleasant surprise.

❤️the ending. 👏

ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Payel🤗

This is too good

beautifully Penned❤️

Vansh was able to save her, ensuring no harm comes her by declaring her dead,So sweet

I actually like idea of them living in "RiAnsh" without this Raisinghanias.Glad Dadi and Sia were able to join afterwards.

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This was amazing yet beautiful.

At first,i thought Riddhu really died.

But,you turned the game and Thank you for that..

Amazing writeup,Payal.

ShumiM thumbnail

Aeeee.so cute and adorable,just like our RiAnsh. Thanks.do write more please.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Vansh... Expecting smart vansh soon in show too

Expect makers to show smart Vansh like initial episodes.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I hope they show same kind of Vansh in show.......smart cunning n ruthless to his enemies and sweet understanding n loving to his Riddhu