preesha stopped being a mother

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i dont know why this girl always wants to be good..like literally a mahan as rudra mentioned ..

i am even doubting she became mom to saransh just because she promised her sister ..kissi aur ka bacha hotha tho chod dethi?

rudra n preesha had similar situations regarding their siblings but they are completely different from each other..

both of them became parents to saransh as promised to their siblings

preesha is always thinking about her sister's health n what about saransh ?..he is a child he left the house if yuvraj didnt become a good for some time and not bring him home god knows what might happen but thats not matter to preesha what matters is mahima akka and her metal illness..seriously preesha you are immpossible..

rudra had similar situation but agar rajeev khud bhi ajatha na(which most of us are wishing to happen) and ask him for saransh i dont think rudra will give him..because now saransh is not just his bhai ka ansh ,he is rudra's son(like he mentioned as sage bete se bhi zyada mantha hun)..for whom he can fight with any one including his bhabs,father every one..

i wish saransh dont see this side of preesha hopefully..

in my opinion,preesha is most disappointing character for today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kalyani246

i dont know why this girl always wants to be good..like literally a mahan as rudra mentioned ..

i am even doubting she became mom to saransh just because she promised her sister ..kissi aur ka bacha hotha tho chod dethi?

rudra n preesha had similar situations regarding their siblings but they are completely different from each other..

both of them became parents to saransh as promised to their siblings

preesha is always thinking about her sister's health n what about saransh ?..he is a child he left the house if yuvraj didnt become a good for some time and not bring him home god knows what might happen but thats not matter to preesha what matters is mahima akka and her metal illness..seriously preesha you are immpossible..

rudra had similar situation but agar rajeev khud bhi ajatha na(which most of us are wishing to happen) and ask him for saransh i dont think rudra will give him..because now saransh is not just his bhai ka ansh ,he is rudra's son(like he mentioned as sage bete se bhi zyada mantha hun)..for whom he can fight with any one including his bhabs,father every one..

i wish saransh dont see this side of preesha hopefully..

in my opinion,preesha is most disappointing character for today

I agree. I feel sad her character arc has gone awry.

I am watching Season 1 again and boy she was a fighter in Season 1. It's like all her fight has been removed from her in season 2. I saw a spark of that when she defended Rudra in the KJ case but that was short-lived. 

No matter what Mahima says, first Preesha needs to believe she is Saransh's mom because of the hard work she put in to raise him.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think sayingpreesha stopped being saransh mom is a little exteeme. She loves him way more than rudra or mahima. She wants whats best for him but she is conflicted because of her sisters mental state. 

If mahima returned and just demanded him without any reasom or background preesha probs fight ir but knowing her sisters mental stste she is afeaid of loosing her sister again which is a legitimate concern after already thinking you lost a sibling. And now they are back. 

As for rudra, while i completely side with his decision and fight for saransh i doubt that if rajeev was back and presented with sinilar circumstance as mahima, he wouldnt think of doing the same. Plus rajeev stays with him already, saramsh wouldnt have to physicallt go anywhere in that case so the circumstance would be different itself. 

I just dont think we judge preesha for wanting the best for her sister. She probanly expects saransh to always be in her life and i dint think wants to give him up. 

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Let's assume this is really M1 and she wants S back because he is her reason to live. 

Given these assumptions, I actually found Pree's reaction to be realistic. Her bond with S stems from her bond with Mahima. As a sister, she thinks that she is snatching her son away from her, and depriving her sister of her rights. Because to be fair, Mahima did give birth to S and does deserve a chance to get to know her son. At the same time, she also knows that S can't live without Ru-Pree. And S might be clinging to Ru-Pree now because they are his world but maybe with time, he might want to know M1 too. So, Pree's reactions do make sense given what we have seen of her so far. 

This can be such a good track, let's hope the writers are able to do justice to it. 

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WorkerB

I agree. I feel sad her character arc has gone awry.

I am watching Season 1 again and boy she was a fighter in Season 1. It's like all her fight has been removed from her in season 2. I saw a spark of that when she defended Rudra in the KJ case but that was short-lived. 

No matter what Mahima says, first Preesha needs to believe she is Saransh's mom because of the hard work she put in to raise him.

It’s natural for Preesha to worry 

But am amused by Mahima 😊 

One way she says she is sorry about creating problems in Preesha s family life and goes home and has whole mouthful of sleeping pills 🤨

Next attempt is to be run over by a truck 

how is her trying to kill herself helping Preesha or her parents😬

I feel she will attain doctorate soon in getting innovative  & creative with suicide ideas 🤣

No offense 🙏

Btw 

How come Rudra parents never hear him mentioning that saaransh is rajeevs son ?

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashev

Let's assume this is really M1 and she wants S back because he is her reason to live. 

Given these assumptions, I actually found Pree's reaction to be realistic. Her bond with S stems from her bond with Mahima. As a sister, she thinks that she is snatching her son away from her, and depriving her sister of her rights. Because to be fair, Mahima did give birth to S and does deserve a chance to get to know her son. At the same time, she also knows that S can't live without Ru-Pree. And S might be clinging to Ru-Pree now because they are his world but maybe with time, he might want to know M1 too. So, Pree's reactions do make sense given what we have seen of her so far. 

This can be such a good track, let's hope the writers are able to do justice to it. 

100%! I am shocked by the whole “Preesha stopped being a mother comment”. Putting my self in her shoes I would be just as torn as Preesha. I wouldn’t be able to clearly tell my sister off saying Saransh is my son and i don’t care if you die or not but I am not giving him away. This is Preesha’s initial reactions we are witnessing. Obviously, she is going to want to save her sister’s life since that’s what she is witnessing right now. Yes, Saransh’s life can also be put in danger if she hands over Saransh to Mahima BUT the key word here is CAN. Right now Mahima’s life IS in danger without Saransh. 

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

It’s natural for Preesha to worry 

But am amused by Mahima 😊 

One way she says she is sorry about creating problems in Preesha s family life and goes home and has whole mouthful of sleeping pills 🤨

Next attempt is to be run over by a truck 

how is her trying to kill herself helping Preesha or her parents😬

I feel she will attain doctorate soon in getting innovative  & creative with suicide ideas 🤣

No offense 🙏

Btw 

How come Rudra parents never hear him mentioning that saaransh is rajeevs son ?

@ bold- This is where the part of it being an ITV show is important to remember otherwise we will start losing our hair asking these questions 🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

i agree and disagree with Preesha character.... She proved "she s Saransh mother"

when saransh is back... she forgot everything and ran to him... * Mahima Jellofied there

Rudra talked to mahima... watever Preesha shd say..... * pree accepted wat Ru said... tats y she didnt interfere...unless it was necessary....

BUT my prblm to Pree started when she thought about Mahima...

As  a good sister there can be 2 options... Help Mahima to move on with life.... 2nd option... allow Saransh to interact with Mahima too, let him get the love from both mothers, and let him decide what he needs to do later, 

May be i am over thinking................. normal life... all are selfish for their  family, child, everything...

its not easy to give part of your life to some one.... saransh is her everything..... Ru was logical ... Pree was sacrificial bakra...

lets forget all these emotional matters...

being a doctor.... how can Pree think giving a child to someone who have suicidal tendency.......... how can she be sure.... Mahima wont harm Saransh... when her brain stops working  she already shown the fact... she s still nt cured... and is suicidal ideative stilll

My head is spinning... with Mahima track..................

cant judge wat goin to happen next......... 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

100%! I am shocked by the whole “Preesha stopped being a mother comment”. Putting my self in her shoes I would be just as torn as Preesha. I wouldn’t be able to clearly tell my sister off saying Saransh is my son and i don’t care if you die or not but I am not giving him away. This is Preesha’s initial reactions we are witnessing. Obviously, she is going to want to save her sister’s life since that’s what she is witnessing right now. Yes, Saransh’s life can also be put in danger if she hands over Saransh to Mahima BUT the key word here is CAN. Right now Mahima’s life IS in danger without Saransh. 

tats my kostin.... someone come and ask your life... will you give.............. 🤔 normal people never..........

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

I think sayingpreesha stopped being saransh mom is a little exteeme. She loves him way more than rudra or mahima. She wants whats best for him but she is conflicted because of her sisters mental state. 

If mahima returned and just demanded him without any reasom or background preesha probs fight ir but knowing her sisters mental stste she is afeaid of loosing her sister again which is a legitimate concern after already thinking you lost a sibling. And now they are back. 

As for rudra, while i completely side with his decision and fight for saransh i doubt that if rajeev was back and presented with sinilar circumstance as mahima, he wouldnt think of doing the same. Plus rajeev stays with him already, saramsh wouldnt have to physicallt go anywhere in that case so the circumstance would be different itself. 

I just dont think we judge preesha for wanting the best for her sister. She probanly expects saransh to always be in her life and i dint think wants to give him up. 

All 3 are wrong. And in this case, there's no wrong and right.

M1 - Wrong to immediately demand Saaransh back without settling down & proving that she's mentally, financially stable & able to care for Saaransh. Also no questions about Rajeev? Still, her selfishness can be excused because she is mentally unstable & not in her senses currently. If she really is M1, hope she doesn't become black completely but is a grey character. She did say she won't come between them but then goes and tries to off herself not once but twice (precap). Not sure how genuine all this is (am hoping for genuinely depressed person's antics here) as we haven't seen any background evil vibes from her till now.

Preesha - She's conflicted & rightfully so. Most people forget that her connect towards Saaransh started with her bond with Mahima. She apparently looked up to her & would do anything for her & hence after her supposed death, all of her affection transfers to her son & even during kidnapping track, she keeps on remembering her oath to Mahima about Saaransh. But Preesha has now formed an independent bond with Saaransh. And then there's Rudra to consider as well. So she's conflicted. Till this point, she hasn't really stepped out of limits of logic & into the crazy world of ITV mahaan FL 🤣 

She didn't really say anything when Rudra was shouting at M1 about not giving back Saaransh, giving tacit agreement to Rudraksh (which is not really mahaan FL territory). She was silent (& how can anyone expect her to speak in favour of either side when she herself is conflicted?).

But it's obvious, how the character arc will go in future for her, so 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️🤐

Rudra - While he is right, his handling of the situation isn't. His impulsive nature always makes him go for the attack before thinking of consequences or handling things with some finesse. He should have shown some sensitivity & respect to M1 (considering she is Saaransh's ma & Preesha's elder sis).

Also makes him a hypocrite because if the situation had been flipped & it was his bhai Rajeev asking for his son, Saaransh, Rudra would have given Saaransh back to him without skipping a beat. Currently, his thoughts for Saaransh are more like.... he's his bhai's ansh/memory, so can't give him up; although he does give a very good reason i e. RuShaAnsh can't live without each other. 

Mostly, (apart from Rudra), no one's thinking about Saaransh per se but about how he impacts them & their life & relationships. They are all about who has most right on Saaransh but not what the kid wants.

The points to consider for Saaransh's future custody really are:

1. What Saaransh wants & who he wants to be with

2. Is M1 really able to handle a kid in her current state?