Sirf zimedhari , usse zyada Kuch Nahi

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Saw the latest promo just now...

Felt very sad hearing "Sirf zimedhari , usse zyada Kuch Nahi " --- latest promise to Pakhi from "promise wholesaler"

Acha hai Samrat is not around to see all these

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I haven’t watch this new promo yet. Aah!! Feel so bad for Sai and Samrat. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adithyan

Felt very sad hearing "Sirf zimedhari , usse zyada Kuch Nahi " --- latest promise to Pakhi from "promise wholesaler"

Ummm will see about that...

Edited by by_stander - 3 years ago
Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He first needs to get the clarity on what he wants and what he is doing before saying anything to anyone =

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haan toh nibhao zimmedari, Virat. Sai ko ghanta farak nahin padta. Sai's aloofness is going to drive our Vada Boy crazy in the days to come and bechara see-saw ki tarah Farz-Vada, Sai-Pakhi, true love- yoga love karta rahega. Can't wait.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Haan toh nibhao zimmedari, Virat. Sai ko ghanta farak nahin padta. Sai's aloofness is going to drive our Vada Boy crazy in the days to come and bechara see-saw ki tarah Farz-Vada, Sai-Pakhi, true love- yoga love karta rahega. Can't wait.

Ya , Virat is going to fall hard for her and she won't have any idea about that.... 🤣

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

🤣 Promise wholesaler

That just cracked me.up.

Promise le.lo promise taaze taaze promise.

I.actually googled.to see if there is a term.for a person who has the habit I making promise.

Where are.Pakhi and sai's smart.phone please turn on the recorders when Promise Chavan opens his mouth to give another promise. 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm starting to feel that, his latest promises are more an attempt to console himself, than her. He prides himself on the fact that he is someone righteous, someone who will go to the end of the world to fulfill his promises.

It's more like he is trying to convince himself that he is not someone who'd break his promises easily. 

Of course, there is the emotional (read infatuation) aspect, as well, but for me, Pakhi kind of remind him of his failure to uphold all the damn vaadas that he made. 

And maybe somewhere deep down..

in the deepest corners of his heart, there is the fear that he would further break the promise and fall for Sai. 

Maybe I am reading too much into this thing, but that's how I would like to see this.

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

I'm starting to feel that, his latest promises are more an attempt to console himself, than her. He prides himself on the fact that he is someone righteous, someone who will go to the end of the world to fulfill his promises.

It's more like he is trying to convince himself that he is not someone who'd break his promises easily. 

Of course, there is the emotional (read infatuation) aspect, as well, but for me, Pakhi kind of remind him of his failure to uphold all the damn vaadas that he made. 

And maybe somewhere deep down..

in the deepest corners of his heart, there is the fear that he would further break the promise and fall for Sai. 

Maybe I am reading too much into this thing, but that's how I would like to see this.

A very optimistic take👍🏼

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ya , Virat is going to fall hard for her and she won't have any idea about that.... 🤣

Even if she knows about it she shouldn't be affected She does not need to take responsibility of Virat's feelings. She made it clear now if he is back tracking from his promise why should she care about him.

It'll be fun to watch Virat in majnu avatar but Sai is not ready to be laila