Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhukk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I wanna know what do these bff want EMA or something else. Btw Virat is the worst brother anybody could have 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhukk86

I wanna know what do these bff want EMA or something else. Btw Virat is the worst brother anybody could have 

Yes... This is actually cheating his brother 😡

adithyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Even if she knows about it she shouldn't be affected She does not need to take responsibility of Virat's feelings. She made it clear now if he is back tracking from his promise why should she care about him.

It'll be fun to watch Virat in majnu avatar but Sai is not ready to be laila 

Waiting for majnu Virat 😆

adithyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

🤣 Promise wholesaler

That just cracked me.up.

Promise le.lo promise taaze taaze promise.

I.actually googled.to see if there is a term.for a person who has the habit I making promise.

Where are.Pakhi and sai's smart.phone please turn on the recorders when Promise Chavan opens his mouth to give another promise. 

Will have to make separate thread to count his promises 😆

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It looks like he is reminding himself that Sai is just a responsibility and nothing else. Cause deep down he probably thinks he might fall for Sai lol

So keep reminding himself not to fall for her

adithyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona03

It looks like he is reminding himself that Sai is just a responsibility and nothing else. Cause deep down he probably thinks he might fall for Sai lol

So keep reminding himself not to fall for her

Currently he has no feelings for Sai .... I don't think there is even an attraction....

But what I don't understand is why an educated guy like him thinks responsibilities can only fulfilled by getting married to her

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adithyan

Currently he has no feelings for Sai .... I don't think there is even an attraction....

But what I don't understand is why an educated guy like him thinks responsibilities can only fulfilled by getting married to her

Because in a conservative society, a man can only take responsibility of a woman when there is a legitimately recognised relationship between them, without which society will not merely raise eyebrows and gossip behind close doors, but may lead to public humiliation and marginalisation of the woman more than the man. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

Because in a conservative society, a man can only take responsibility of a woman when there is a legitimately recognised relationship between them, without which society will not merely raise eyebrows and gossip behind close doors, but may lead to public humiliation and marginalisation of the woman more than the man. 

Very nicely put! As much as we want to be progressive, we still have to consider the reality of society and understand which lines can be crossed in a family drama.