Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I hope it is a good show. But I am bored of Junaid now.🥱 Why can't they cast Noor Hassan, Adeel Hussain , Danial Raheel , Wahaj Ali , Ali Rehman , Ahmad Ali Akbar ...

Ushna .. I just hope she is doing a bubbly character. I loved her in Lashkara. ðŸ˜ƒ

And i hated her in Balaa ðŸ˜³.she is a beautiful and talented actress but I am not a fan of Ushna Shah.

NINALOGY thumbnail

It will be depressing 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

And i hated her in Balaa ðŸ˜³.she is a beautiful and talented actress but I am not a fan of Ushna Shah.

I am not a fan of her too. But she impressed me in few of her dramas , like : Bashar Momin, Alif Allah Aur Insaan, and Lashkara. I too hated Balaa. Couldn't complete watching it .🤢

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

I am not a fan of her too. But she impressed me in few of her dramas , like : Bashar Momin, Alif Allah Aur Insaan, and Lashkara. I too hated Balaa. Couldn't complete watching it .🤢

i don't like her in BADS.Negative roles Perfect lagty hain Ushna pr.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope it is a good show. But I am bored of Junaid now.🥱 Why can't they cast Noor Hassan, Adeel Hussain , Danial Raheel , Wahaj Ali , Ali Rehman , Ahmad Ali Akbar ...

Ushna .. I just hope she is doing a bubbly character. I loved her in Lashkara. ðŸ˜ƒ

I am missing these actors. Noor Hassan, Wahaj, Ali Rehman and Ali Akbar. They are amazing actors, but they don't get roles. I don't hate Junaid but there's no need to cast him in every show either .

I wanted to watch Lashkara. I liked the OST. But I never got to it, and never heard much about of it.

fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Junaid Khan is a good actor but i don't like Ushna Shah🤔

Ushna is ok, in Bandhey ek dour se there is not much margin in her character apart from being a doormat. 

fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Junaid signs every project that he gets.

Wahaj is not missing, he is shooting for upcoming projects.

I agree for the others though that they are. 

Edited by fun4ever89 - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah tired of watching junaid 

Want to see Ahmad ali akbar, wahaj, azfu in more dramas. 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fun4ever89

I think Junaid signs every project that he gets.

Wahaj is not missing, he is shooting for upcoming projects.

I agree for the others though that they are. 

I think Junaid is creating a record . He did 18 dramas since 2017. That too all as  male lead.😳 He and Affan Waheed sign every show which come their ways for sure.😆

Wahaj doesn't get solo leads though.😒

NINALOGY thumbnail

I think Junaid is creating a record . He did 18 dramas since 2017. That too all as  male lead.😳 He and Affan Waheed sign every show which come their ways for sure.😆

Wahaj doesn't get solo leads though.😒

Affan at least showing some versatility but junaid is type casting in typical love triangular shows