Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

First 15 min is again drama of convincing dadi to be part of all this .Dadi is all heartbroken but sees the greater good in all this and Kabz is successful in manipulating dadi .

Kabz has self talks with Vansh’s picture which is the Raisinghania’s family picture of how Vansh is  inside the picture and Kabz is out ruling the family and slowly will take his place πŸ€’

Riansh scene is amazing ,I can’t wait to see their future interaction ,Ridz is firm and so authoritative in front of Vihaan and as expected he has asked for 5 cr for compete assignments and 50 lakhs as token amt .

This track is turning out to be very vital for Ishani ,the way she insults Kabz πŸ‘

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jisa

Wasn't she ready to give him any amount ? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

What did Riddhima think ? 

10-20hazar mangega ?

πŸ˜†she must have thought saste mein nipat jayega ,don’t forget she’s Mrs VRS will try to save money as much as possible .

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congrats on the new EDT πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thks Anysia πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amritat

Highlights of episode 122:

1. First 10 mins:

Kabir threatens Riddhima. She writes a letter to Dadi secretly to ask her to stop the wedding. But Kabir catches her...n threatens her more.

2. Riddhima vows to never marry Kabir. She goes to Vihaan. Next 10 mins:

Rihaan scene. Riddhima asks for his help. Vihaan shows nakra...n then says...Aapke pati banne ki proposal smiley37 kaafi interesting hain...aur tempting bhi...

Riddhima - Excuse me! Tumhe sirf mere pati banne ki acting karne ke liya bola hain...isse zyada smart banne ki koshish bhi mat karna...smiley37

At last asks for 5 crores to do this...n 50 lacs booking charge.  Riddhima says its too much n leaves.

3. Riddhima comes back to find Anupriya having prepared for her roka. She is shocked but is blackmailed by ma-bete to sit silently. 

Ishani refuses to do nanad ka rasam. Riddhima cries n vows to collect 50 lacs to bring in Vihaan.

Thks Amrita πŸ€—

Tday i ll see it for Vihaan nakre πŸ˜†πŸ€£

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

24 ghante mein agar aap paise leke nhi ayi toh deal is off..

Kamina vihaan...πŸ˜†

Vansh Raisinghania banna itna sasta toh nahi ho sakta commoner sweetheart riddhima i expected u would throw loads of cash on vihaan face... 

I feel vihaan would come without money thinking baad mein le lega cash hehe 

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Highlights of episode 122:

1. First 10 mins:

Kabir threatens Riddhima. She writes a letter to Dadi secretly to ask her to stop the wedding. But Kabir catches her...n threatens her more.

2. Riddhima vows to never marry Kabir. She goes to Vihaan. Next 10 mins:

Rihaan scene. Riddhima asks for his help. Vihaan shows nakra...n then says...Aapke pati banne ki proposal smiley37 kaafi interesting hain...aur tempting bhi...

Riddhima - Excuse me! Tumhe sirf mere pati banne ki acting karne ke liya bola hain...isse zyada smart banne ki koshish bhi mat karna...smiley37

At last asks for 5 crores to do this...n 50 lacs booking charge.  Riddhima says its too much n leaves.

3. Riddhima comes back to find Anupriya having prepared for her roka. She is shocked but is blackmailed by ma-bete to sit silently. 

Ishani refuses to do nanad ka rasam. Riddhima cries n vows to collect 50 lacs to bring in Vihaan.

Thanks for the update πŸ€—

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update Amrita and AryaπŸ€—

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on the new EDT 

Roudy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

24 ghante mein agar aap paise leke nhi ayi toh deal is off..

Kamina vihaan...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† 

That's how u rule the world in style. πŸ˜Ž

Edited by Roudy1 - 3 years ago
Roudy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

First 15 min is again drama of convincing dadi to be part of all this .Dadi is all heartbroken but sees the greater good in all this and Kabz is successful in manipulating dadi .

Kabz has self talks with Vansh’s picture which is the Raisinghania’s family picture of how Vansh is  inside the picture and Kabz is out ruling the family and slowly will take his place πŸ€’

Riansh scene is amazing ,I can’t wait to see their future interaction ,Ridz is firm and so authoritative in front of Vihaan and as expected he has asked for 5 cr for compete assignments and 50 lakhs as token amt .

This track is turning out to be very vital for Ishani ,the way she insults Kabz πŸ‘

Thanks for the update πŸ€—

Dadi is a real riansh shipper 

@bold: through I too have noticed how they have highlighted ishani in this track, it seems like a he track will be pivotal character arc for her. I would love if this would lead to her and riddhu becoming allies.