Heartfelt Rusha scene

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I loved today's episode for the good quality Rusha scene we had.. a beautiful heartfelt conversation without being OTT.. Both Preesha's POV of hiding truth & Rudra POV of not confronting her after knowing truth was justified & well explained👏

I always felt Saransh truth will only strengthen Rusha & that is happening now (I was/is scared about Rajeev murder truth)..  So 1 secret is removed from between Rusha & their trust + respect for each other has improved manifold.. a good ground being done before Preesha confession👍🏼 That Rusha hug was all things love❤️☺️

Preesha & Rudra's reaction to giving away Saransh was also very valid & true to their personality.. Preesha will be conflicted & Rudra will be logical .. Ru is going to fight on behalf of Pree.. It won't make any sense to show a Ru- Pree separation here.. but we can't predict what CVs will show at the end (just like we never had clue of IHU - video MU track).. so let's see how it goes..

Vasu & GPS was extremely useless.. what Ru said, they could have atleast mentioned about Pree to Mahima..

And my guess about Mahima madam seems to be fully right.. she is a higher order selfish woman.. I refuse to believe she cares for Saransh's feelings.. she is just want Saransh to either get his trust fund or to enter in Khurana house

So, custody battle begins.. It's going to be Rusha vs Mahiraj.. Yuvraj is definitely going to help Mahima.. maybe he will be her lawyer..

There seems to be some high intense drama ahead..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice Post  suja👍🏼.

I liked RuSha convo..It  was beautiful ❤️and such scenes are what makes RuSha Special❤️

Nichuss thumbnail

MahiRaj....yep...seems more chance....

Yuv lost the chance to be lawyer na.... i heard his saying tat to GPS bfr stealing 10 lakh....

Then coming to RUSHA

RU will b logical... waiting for the reaction on last line mahima  made.....

i lost my love... now dont take away Saransh from me...

Ru was affected there....

Hope Pree stands for Ru...

GPS was supporting Pree... but Vasu.... 😳

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranil.

Nice Post  suja👍🏼.

I liked RuSha convo..It  was beautiful ❤️and such scenes are what makes RuSha Special❤️

Ya, the conversation was very subtle & beautiful❤️

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

MahiRaj....yep...seems more chance....

Yuv lost the chance to be lawyer na.... i heard his saying tat to GPS bfr stealing 10 lakh....

Then coming to RUSHA

RU will b logical... waiting for the reaction on last line mahima  made.....

i lost my love... now dont take away Saransh from me...

Ru was affected there....

Hope Pree stands for Ru...

GPS was supporting Pree... but Vasu.... 😳

@red he was affected, but I don't think he will agree to let Mahima take Saransh.. Also tomorrow Saransh will refuse to go with Mahima, then that alone is enough for Ru to fight..

@green No their support is not at all enough.. . they could have atleast told Mahima to go to Srinivasan house & come back after few days.. till then let Rusha tell Saransh slowly.. but instead they were standing like statue & seeing thamasha & Vasu emotionally blackmailing Pree. They are failing big time as PREESHA'S parents..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

@red he was affected, but I don't think he will agree to let Mahima take Saransh.. Also tomorrow Saransh will refuse to go with Mahima, then that alone is enough for Ru to fight..

@green No their support is not at all enough.. . they could have atleast told Mahima to go to Srinivasan house & come back after few days.. till then let Rusha tell Saransh slowly.. but instead they were standing like statue & seeing thamasha & Vasu emotionally blackmailing Pree. They are failing big time as PREESHA'S parents..

Exactly.. didn't expect this from GPS atleast...vasu toh changed seeing her elder daughter....

Nichuss thumbnail

naa.. im saying abt GPS... he tried to say.... think from Pree side... then he went on complete mute

Vasu... i dnt knw... being a mother hw can she... hurt one daughter to make the other one happy... moreover... think about Saransh....

he s a small child🤔

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

naa.. im saying abt GPS... he tried to say.... think from Pree side... then he went on complete mute

Vasu... i dnt knw... being a mother hw can she... hurt one daughter to make the other one happy... moreover... think about Saransh....

he s a small child🤔

Ya, but GPS is a retired judge & head of the family.. He should be a bit more stern & have a little more voice.. He just stand mute most of the time..

I already dislike Mahima so much, Idk how I will tolerate her more😡

Nichuss thumbnail

Ya, but GPS is a retired judge & head of the family.. He should be a bit more stern & have a little more voice.. He just stand mute most of the time..

I already dislike Mahima so much, Idk how I will tolerate her more😡

understood.....

But as a father , he need to be neutral........ he asked M to think from Pree side.... thats wat we need....

coming to his reaction, waiting for 2mrw....

Vasu amma disappointed me... she s a mother.... she had witnessed all sufferings.... pree went thru.... then also... only because her elder daughter back from hardships... she need to get Saransh.... if M suffered Pree too suffered. badly...............

watevr M went thru... it was due to her issues...and she chose to escape from society taunts.... responsibilities................

waiting for coming epsds

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

understood.....

But as a father , he need to be neutral........ he asked M to think from Pree side.... thats wat we need....

coming to his reaction, waiting for 2mrw....

Vasu amma disappointed me... she s a mother.... she had witnessed all sufferings.... pree went thru.... then also... only because her elder daughter back from hardships... she need to get Saransh.... if M suffered Pree too suffered. badly...............

watevr M went thru... it was due to her issues...and she chose to escape from society taunts.... responsibilities................

waiting for coming epsds

Yes, it just looked like Ru only understood Pree sufferings.. but it's Vasu GPS who had seen it compared to Rudra.... So I hope they give atleast some support to Preesha in custody battle..