Originally posted by: roni_berna

They got bail. Case closed 😆

Actually a bail doesn't close any case.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

No but in  case like this for that amt of weed it's usually a fine unless one is going after a drug king pin like Rhea.

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

No but in  case like this for that amt of weed it's usually a fine unless one is going after a drug king pin like Rhea.

Rhea is a drug king pin? 🤓 Or did I miss the sarcasm? 😆

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

🤢 Works in Salman production house 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Raju Srivastava, another veteran of comedy said, “She comes from a humble family and has earned fame after a lot of struggle. Why did she have to take drugs? Don't know if kisi ke behkaawe mein aakar karne lag drugs.

She is not a kid to get carried away. I am really shocked and hurt and because of her the entire fraternity gets defamed.

He added, “Guess now after this episode whenever Bharti goes to perform at events or live shows people will think she is doing it under the Dhunki of drugs. I laughed and told someone 'Lalli bhi nikli talli...' But in the end I would like to say that instead of catching these small fishes in this pool of drugs..why doesn't the agency go after the supply chain and cut it?" 

Comedian Ehsaan Qureshi also had something to say on the entire episode as he said, “We comedians should stay away from such things that defame us and our fraternity . The whole world follows and we have to be responsible citizens we cannot afford to indulge in gambling or addiction of any kind. Further expressing his shock on Bharti’s acceptance to drug consumption, he added, “ I have worked with Bharti on shows and live events but i have never seen her doing drugs in front of people or during shoots may be she did it on the sly i am really shocked to know that she has confessed to doing Drugs. The industry has still not been able to come to terms with Sushant Singh Rajput case who died due to drugs or may be depression.”

He added, “In Bharti's case i don't even think that was depressed or didn't have work..she was on all channels had so much work...so much money and fame.... mujhe lagta hai aish karne aur paisa udaane ke liye drugs karti thi... Comedians ki achchi buri baat pe samaj hasta hai...aisa dhabba nahi lagna chahiye…”

What's wrong with these people??????😲

Edited by Muskie - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Raju Srivastava, another veteran of comedy said, “She comes from a humble family and has earned fame after a lot of struggle. Why did she have to take drugs? Don't know if kisi ke behkaawe mein aakar karne lag drugs.

She is not a kid to get carried away. I am really shocked and hurt and because of her the entire fraternity gets defamed.

He added, “Guess now after this episode whenever Bharti goes to perform at events or live shows people will think she is doing it under the Dhunki of drugs. I laughed and told someone 'Lalli bhi nikli talli...' But in the end I would like to say that instead of catching these small fishes in this pool of drugs..why doesn't the agency go after the supply chain and cut it?" 

Comedian Ehsaan Qureshi also had something to say on the entire episode as he said, “We comedians should stay away from such things that defame us and our fraternity . The whole world follows and we have to be responsible citizens we cannot afford to indulge in gambling or addiction of any kind. Further expressing his shock on Bharti’s acceptance to drug consumption, he added, “ I have worked with Bharti on shows and live events but i have never seen her doing drugs in front of people or during shoots may be she did it on the sly i am really shocked to know that she has confessed to doing Drugs. The industry has still not been able to come to terms with Sushant Singh Rajput case who died due to drugs or may be depression.”

He added, “In Bharti's case i don't even think that was depressed or didn't have work..she was on all channels had so much work...so much money and fame.... mujhe lagta hai aish karne aur paisa udaane ke liye drugs karti thi... Comedians ki achchi buri baat pe samaj hasta hai...aisa dhabba nahi lagna chahiye…”

What's wrong with these people??????😲

Damn, it's just a little pot.  😆  

India was smoking it for thousands of years before the U.S. pressured India into making it illegal (only part of the plant) in the 1980s.  The only thing shocking is they kept it in the house with the NCB doing all these raids for publicity.

Do any of these people drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes?  Do they do it because they're depressed?  Are they all alcoholics and addicts?    Why would she light up on the job any more than she'd have sex on the job?  Some things are private.  ☺️

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

By case closed, I meant the case will now only have dates. No result for years 😆