Alia Bhatt in Vishal Bhardwaj's next - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Seriously, how does she keep getting the best movies even after delivering duds like Kalank and Sadak2? All of Bollywood is in on her 'hype'. I wish they would give the other girls atleast a fighting chance.

Edited by w4always - 3 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: w4always

Seriously, how does she keep getting the best movies even after delivering duds like Kalank and Sadak 2? All of Bollywood is in on her 'hype'. I wish they would give the other girls atleast a fighting chance.

because she doesnt has any competition at the top.

Kareena -  too old

PC  - HW

Katrina -  cant act

Deepika - we saw what happened with her last film

and the other are not popular enough

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

baicatt Alia failed and how....🥳🤣

GumGum thumbnail

Why are people surprised? Movie ke announcement ke ek hafte baad hi toh Aloo was spotted outside VB's office. Ab pap log VB ke office ke samne roz baith te hai kya? Zaahir si baat someone tipped off.

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: w4always

Seriously, how does she keep getting the best movies even after delivering duds like Kalank and Sadak 2? All of Bollywood is in on her 'hype'. I wish they would give the other girls atleast a fighting chance.

Those movies had far more wrong with them than Alia.  Is there a current actress who could have made either of those films non flops?  Highly doubtful.  Also, doubtful that a director like Bhardwaj's would hire her to star in his series because of hype.

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Those movies had far more wrong with them than Alia.  Is there a current actress who could have made either of those films non flops?  Highly doubtful.  Also, doubtful that a director like Bhardwaj's would hire her to star in his series because of hype.

I think Kalank could've turned out better with a more mature actress. Alia was just throwing a tantrum the while time.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Whoa!! Good for her!! VB is a fantastic director. Hope Alia shines through the cinematic lens after the terrible last few months of being dragged all over!

blUeNoSed thumbnail

God, her filmography is turning out to be the best for an Indian film actress. VB is an auteur. 

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

I adore them and they'd be the only ones to fit age wise if they were directly adapting the books. 

I think I read though that they're adopting the mystery plots but not necessarily the detective characters so  they'll take a Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple story and give it new young detectives.  I'm not sure how that will work since her quirky detectives are a main ingredient why the books work. 

i was thinking about it, and it could also be Bundle Brent!

GumGum thumbnail

The jinx-work in this whole thread ðŸ˜† Reminding me of 2021 is going to be Anushka's year.