Posted: 3 years ago

Agastha Christie's  novel ?? Would make for a great movie if vishal does justice to its context like McBeth/maqbool

Edited by bakhtaavar - 3 years ago

Another filmfare award booked for Alia.

Vishal is a spent force. Upar se CAA protest mein actively baitha hua karta tha. Alia career ka fullstop lagane ki chakkar mein hai. 

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

Another filmfare award booked for Alia.

Yeah. This movie will be a feather in cap for her.. just like Highway, Raazi, etc

Looool I knew it as soon as they said one of the sleuths will be a young girl πŸ˜†

In fact I think I even said on here a few weeks ago that I know it'll be Aloo πŸ€£

Originally posted by Anjalika01

Looool I knew it as soon as they said one of the sleuths will be a young girl πŸ˜†

In fact I think I even said on here a few weeks ago that I know it'll be Aloo πŸ€£

Hahaha seems ur prediction was spot-onπŸ˜†

I thought BW is shivering and cancelled Alia to appease her haters. Clearly nobody cares except a handful it seems.

I adore them and they'd be the only ones to fit age wise if they were directly adapting the books. 

I think I read though that they're adopting the mystery plots but not necessarily the detective characters so  they'll take a Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple story and give it new young detectives.  I'm not sure how that will work since her quirky detectives are a main ingredient why the books work. 

lucky girl, gets all the big directors film

slb,kjo, VB etc... and i am sure they will keep casting her for the next few years

Edited by Kaya65 - 3 years ago