20/11/20 Highlights Cantt party

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Same repeat of last scene then vik calls sumo left without telling he is still there lol she tells him she had work and then he asks about shravan coz soph is asking lol sumo says he is there lol

Soph questions vik about suvans connection while they are doing bhangra with the rest of the officers lol vik is like obviously they are in the army etc lol soph says its about emotional connection  lol avni is listening to them lol she interrupts them and tells them about dinner what is the damn time there lol and also didnt the new neighbors give food before lol

Suvan dance with other officers was kinda funny lol later campfire everyone talking about being away from family during holidays lol sumo gets nostalgic lol all the officers talk about their families then its shravans turn and he mentions how his family was together and now its not the same lol he thanks saurav and bassi for him having a great diwali this time lol

Sumo also talks about how it was when vijay was alive and since he died they havent celebrated till now coz they are all together and she also got to bring kheer for them lol she got a goal in life from her dad to serve her country lol suvan basically talk about their feelings coz of what happened to their families. Saurav jokes about the kheer lol

Later they meet up in the hallway and he questions her being emotional lol but before she can ask him about his feelings he gets a call for a mission lol sumo isnt keen on sending him due to his injury lol shravan says she knows he has to follow his co's orders lol

Soph on the terrace avni comes lol chit chat lol avni asks her not to discuss the past or present of suvan lol soph thinks there is nothing between suvan lol she starts getting thinking lol 

Sumo telling gujral about shravans medical report lol she doesnt want shravan to leave till he is fully healed lol shravan not budging lol shravan questioning why sumo is doing this while sumo wont be able to forgive herself if something happens to him lol while shravan says not listening his co is someting he wont be able to forgive lol they taunt each other and guess whose kismet is better lol Gujral got a call and he says shravan has to go matter is urgent lol

Shravan is happy he taunts her about his good kismet lol

Precap soph at viks office she wants to test is sumo will come without shravan she refuses viks like she isnt well lol shravan calls sumo about some papers and she realizes how dangerous the mission is and she is worried lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spj44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Manny, thank you and have a lovely weekend. I so look forward for your updates, it makes my day!😃

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL, it was a feekha episode. Sumo in flip mode & manipulating to shravan to stay back before gujral, Vikram appearing in his bubble about sumo & shravan being army = connection🤪, shravan goes on a mission while he's still recovering lol, 

lol 😂 vikram still appearing delusional...lol wtf is going on...

what a boring week of episodes..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kaunsa dr and soldier aise baat karte hai jaise suman and shravan baat kar rahe the😆

Socha na tha but sophie sabse zyaada shaani nikli chaaro me se🤣

Where the hell this show is moving?

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Any guess what will go na happen in army mission 

And how will suman go na join shravan in the mission as in precap suman looked very worried ....it seems like both will confess their feelings to each other during this mission ........but after witnessing cvs behaviour from last two weeks I m not expecting anything but let’s see 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rbpll

Kaunsa dr and soldier aise baat karte hai jaise suman and shravan baat kar rahe the😆

Socha na tha but sophie sabse zyaada shaani nikli chaaro me se🤣

Where the hell this show is moving?

lol Sony vale toh is mamle mei vaise piche nhi hat te to axe shows...ab Kya Kare h lol?

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spj44

Manny, thank you and have a lovely weekend. I so look forward for your updates, it makes my day!😃

Manny thank you so much...!!!! 

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago