Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

nahi yaar... the entire credit for the changed promo goes to didi 🤣 give credit where credit is due na 😆

So true this is only thing for which We should be thankful to her 😉😉

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I have been reading this wonderful discussions for a while now on a lazy Sunday morning when my husband and daughter went on cycling ride ..my mother in law gone to her brother ‘s for a while.

Amazing posts I must say and  thought provoking also.

On my part I would like to say I never liked memory loss tracks. They look artificial and made up. I can’t connect to that specially in Sairat case.

I also hate to see Sruti track which clearly sabotages Virat’s charecter arc presented till now. Virat would never neglect Sai by principle since she is not only his Pyar but also his farz. He promised Kamal Joshi to take care of her,he married her and very soon he fell in love with her .. 

So he was committed to Sai  for a life time and he can not neglect her by taking up another farz. I didn’t watch KD but whatever I gathered from KD experts here baffled me for sure regarding Rono’s behaviour in Shruti track. 

Virat we watch is totally different from Rono by temperament and nature. So we can’t expect him to disregard Sai’s feelings to be true to fulfill  another farz ..

I hope Vankar realises this and creates his own track keeping in mind Virat’s charecter sketch. 

I feel Sairat fans all around and TRP viewers won’t accept Shruti track . 

Waiting for the story to unfold ..fingers crossed.

@ bolded: This is so beautifully written. I had been wanting to make a post about how pyaar and farz cannot exist without each other.... this has gotten me thinking again ❤️

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nahi yaar... the entire credit for the changed promo goes to didi 🤣 give credit where credit is due na 😆

Haan, Didi scores 1 point here.. but her overall score is still negative🤣🤣 Positive Didi’s negative score card..

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

I too trust Rangeela Baba to knock some sense into our CVS.. it forced them to change promo, let’s hope they will be forced to change tracks too..🤣

So all that moolah they gave Rekha has gone to dust? How do they know trp audience did not like it?

Personally, I didn't hate the promo. The rose I saw as symbol for Virat's past (not past love) - a past that was burnt and forgotten....but has now risen from the ashes, breathed life to haunt Virat's present. The whole promo was centred around Virat, so it seemed okay. Only problem was Sai not being an important part - Virat's relationship with Sai is the most important part of Virat's life, so it should have been highlighted. I was okay with the Pakhi and Samrat stuff.

P.S. Who is Rangeela baba?

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I personally am against any and all memory loss tracks because I feel they are way too overdone, and they ruin character/relationship development. It kind of gives writers a free pass to start from scratch almost... and I really don't want SaiRat to ruin all of the progress they made....which in opinion, has been the most organic I have ever seen on ITV. 

I don't think that Sai has had it easy/has not put it any efforts. Virat is the one who is trying to take this relationship forward, but in my opinion, this relationship still exists because of Sai. She has forgiven him every single time he has pained her beyond measures, and she has chosen to stay with him every single time. She has put him above her own self-respect and ego... in fact, she has put him above all else in her life. She has hung on to him despite all of her insecurities, despite the fact that KBA is living in the same house and making her feel as if she interrupted some grand love story nearly every day and every night. We don't get as many monologues from Sai, but to me, it is clear that she loves Virat just as much as he loves her. She just is unable to express it in the way we see "love" as a traditional husband-wife, because she has not given herself permission to accept neither her's nor Virat's feelings. 

Every single time that she has let herself believe that this relationship is fully real, that Virat could be all and fully her's... something or the other has brought her back to the "reality" that she tries to hard to defend herself against through her rough exterior. And this time, Samrat's entry will do the exact same... in fact, it will be worse than ever before for her, because she will be forced to come face to face with Virat and Pakhi's past relationship.

I'm not saying my heart isn't going to break for Virat too. Neither one of them will be right during this track, and neither one of them will be wrong...both of their perspectives and actions are going to be completely understood... in my opinion. And, yes, both of them will again say things they don't mean out of their emotional impulses, but that is nothing new. I'm not going to write more about Virat here, but I think you know that I am a SaiRat fan so I'm not prioritizing one person over the other... just wanted to comment since I disagree with what you have said about Sai! 

Sai's love is underrated because of the fact that we hardly get her monologue and how she hides it under the garb of casualness and brashness...She is brash and she is rude and even yesterday the way she behaved in the car, I personally did not like it.. Long back when Lakshmi was in the forum we had discussed how Aaba gave her a tad bit much leverage when it comes to other people. But then thats that and she is learning.. I hardly see her getting rude to Pakhi or anyone else in the family. With Virat, well this needs to be addressed. In normal days Virat does not address these issues and pampers her a lot. He needs to get angry with her, he needs to let her know in ways that he did not like it. I liked how he did yesterday and did not let it pass..It made her realise immediately and she wanted to talk then. So that and all is necessary in this relationship. Just because he is in love and he wants that back he cannot just let go things that makes him feel bad.. Sai certainly things what she does and what she feels about him does not matter to him.. She got married into a dysfunctional family way too early, even before she could gather life or face the real problems in life... BUt honestly I do see growth in her.. 

About her love well I have said it too many times, she loves Virat and its visible how she melts too easily when it comes to his mistakes...All he needs to do is breakdown and show some self loathing and she is a goner.. Just other day when she forgave him for accusing her , I said how she can see him angry, she can see him controlling , she can see him even loving Pakhi, taking her sides but she cannot see her Virat Sir the way he was standing in front of her.. She is the same person who every time Virat says us baare mei baat mat karo mujhe acha nahi lagta , she agrees and never brings up again..

She is also someone who cannot deny Virat anything, it was beyond her self respect to apologise to Pakhi, she did..He wanted her to get back to the room , she came in..He wanted her try adjusting in the family doing ghar ka kaam , she did that.. He wanted her to come to Ladakh, she agreed.. He wanted her to forgive her for manhandling her, she forgave him... He wanted her to let go the mistakes of elders ..she did.. He wanted her celebrate Harini's birthday grandly she agreed.. .He wanted her to not leave the house, she stayed back, even after having confusions about the vaada he made to Pakhi.. Mind it she believes Virat Chavhan never goes back on his words... He wanted her to accompany him at Pakhi's place she agreed, she also was insulted beyond measures, she took it all in and behaved with Pakhi's parents.For whom? For herself ? or For Pakhi? or For her parents? He wanted her to try to adjust in the family again, she is trying it again..He wanted her forgive him for what happened , she did.. Why would anyone do all this, if the person is selfish, brash and rude..  

We know Virat does not love Pakhi, we know the conversation he had with Pakhi..but does Sai know ?? 

1) He asked her to get trained by her .

2) Asked her to behave with her.

3) Called her his pyaari cheez.

4) Called her his pyaar then Dost.

5) Got back to call her Dost and then asking Sai to befriend her...just before holi and kidnapping.

6)And now Sai sees him sometimes getting angry and irritated with her.

7) Witnesses waada talk.

8) He tells her he is not committed to her. Nothing about the love and vaada.

9) She is always outside the door and still taunts Sai..sometimes questions Virat for breaking her heart.

What as per Sai has changed between them ??

But still in all this when she is overwhelmed by emotions, she forgets the deal , the love Virat has for Pakhi as per her.. and she gives in, that's what she also said during the whole Harini birthday confrontation, when we were all confused about the laddoo kiss and all.. She said, She had started dreaming, temproraily forgotten things and then she is snapped back to reality hearing that vaada talk...

It has happened all the time and will again happen when she wanted to go to Ladakh and was all excited, she was not just rudely awakened by Palhi but also whole family and now when Samrat is back..She will see the pain in someone else's eye yet again that she has felt all this year.. The empathy would get her back to the reality that she believes is real for her also... I always see she cannot and does not deny Virat anything when they are being good to each other...and ALONE...when didi comes into picture.. she would deny him a finger touch also ...like we saw during the Harini birthday incident when she questioned his touch on her shoulder also..She did say, he cannot have feelings for other woman and haq jatao on her.. Its just that, Virat is expressive, we keep hearing his monologues, his discussions with both Sunny and Pakhi  so we understand him...With Sai, we hardly have anything to see, we have to interpret and its takes a lot to interpret😆

Regarding following Tamil/KD.. I have heard both Rono and Emon even after confession, question ecah other's character at one point of time.. Emon with Shruti and ROno boils up when he sees her with a college male friend..What is the graph there.. Also they make Samrat die and I dont want him to die, he deserves a life and his Mom has seen too much to see this.. He is almost coming back alive after being assumed as "dead" by his wife as well...

Memory track, well I am not sure, but then I prefer it over Shruti track any day and also how they handle it.... I have seen Virat craving for Sai, I have not seen the craving in Sai much.. 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

So all that moolah they gave Rekha has gone to dust? How do they know trp audience did not like it?

Personally, I didn't hate the promo. The rose I saw as symbol for Virat's past (not past love) - a past that was burnt and forgotten....but has now risen from the ashes, breathed life to haunt Virat's present. The whole promo was centred around Virat, so it seemed okay. Only problem was Sai not being an important part - Virat's relationship with Sai is the most important part of Virat's life, so it should have been highlighted. I was okay with the Pakhi and Samrat stuff.

When majority of SM audience didn’t like it and better yet couldn’t understand it.. it was safe to conclude that  trp audience did not like / understand it.. they expect a simple promo.. not some Christopher Nolan movie yaar..

🤣

I gave my take using headache analogy the same day..I too felt it was Virat centric and Samrat entry and the confusion that arose thereby required Didi and Sammy too..Seriously it was ok.. I didn’t understand the hoo halla from fd.. but it would have definitely confused trp audience.

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

When majority of SM audience didn’t like it and better yet couldn’t understand it.. it was safe to conclude that  trp audience did not like / understand it.. they expect a simple promo.. not some Christopher Nolan movie yaar..

🤣

I gave my take using headache analogy the same day..I too felt it was Virat centric and Samrat entry and the confusion that arose thereby required Didi and Sammy too..Seriously it was ok.. I didn’t understand the hoo halla from fd.. but it would have definitely confused trp audience.

Nethra, see this. 

https://twitter.com/sairatlove/status/1423978390151864321?s=21

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow you captured Sai so well. I also think she does what she does...for Virat, because she likes him, admires him and now loves him. He already earned that respect and love from her. He doesnt realize that and she also doesnt. He thinks she does this because she is a nice person. She doesnt even think why she does what she does. May be she does things for the family members just as a nice human being. But whatever you mentioned regarding putting aside her self respect to bring pakhi back, forgiving him again and again..happens only in love. 

The brash nature she has is because she doesnt fear Virat will take her wrongly. It is the trust Virat has earned from her. Her constant comparison of him with her father shows her trust on him. Sometimes we can clearly see she 'acts' brashness with him...just to make him feel that he is not important to her. This is her survival instinct. He is getting on to her too much and she is falling for him deeper and deeper. Somewhere she still has doubts that he is not hers...so avoiding the heartbreak. 

Her emotions for Virat are stronger than she shows. I believe that whatever emotions she has for Virat, she equates it for Pakhi and Virat. It is only natural...what you know, what you feel, you will project on others too. She doesnt know their past relationship nor his feelings for pakhi at present. Virat's muteness added to her doubts. Hence, even if she believes that Virat wanted their marriage to be real, will she believe that he has as strong emotions for her as she has for him? That is her problem. Any woman, especially a young girl has idealistic view of love. She wants to be the first in her man's life. Sai being young and less experienced in the vagaries of life falters here, assuming things for Virat. She doesnt analyze or experience the present/reality. She is too lost in her own web of questions. She needs time to think and untangle them to see Virat's love. Even if Virat explains his heart out, she will not believe fully I guess. However, one good sign is that she is showing too many mood swings these days...it is all the frustration penting up. She wants him but she HAS to avoid him. It is getting too much that her fort is crumbling and she is not strong enough to build it back. 😉

May be I diverged. But the story aptly brings unwinding of these webs till confession happens. KD has strong story line that way. . Writers should diverge from the actual story and bring in some creativity after this. Till confession, no complains if they copy.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Sai's love is underrated because of the fact that we hardly get her monologue and how she hides it under the garb of casualness and brashness...

Underrated is an understatement. It is very very underrated. 

She is brash and she is rude and even yesterday the way she behaved in the car, I personally did not like it.. Long back when Lakshmi was in the forum we had discussed how Aaba gave her a tad bit much leverage when it comes to other people. But then thats that and she is learning.. I hardly see her getting rude to Pakhi or anyone else in the family. With Virat, well this needs to be addressed. In normal days Virat does not address these issues and pampers her a lot. He needs to get angry with her, he needs to let her know in ways that he did not like it. I liked how he did yesterday and did not let it pass..It made her realise immediately and she wanted to talk then. So that and all is necessary in this relationship. Just because he is in love and he wants that back he cannot just let go things that makes him feel bad.. 

I don't know if her brashness was just KJ giving her too much leverage. Some personalities are like that - rebellious, wilful, extremely self-protective. They are  often misunderstood. They are not 'rude' per se. It's just a self-protective mechanism. I've had a roommate like that and I can assure you it doesn't feel humiliating when they behave like that. Sometimes you let it slide and sometimes you get irritated. When you get irritated, they realise their mistake too - they are not arrogant. I don't expect this characteristic to go away completely - but it will certainly iron out. Nor will SaiRat relationship suffer because of that - they will reach understanding and balance eventually.

Sai certainly things what she does and what she feels about him does not matter to him.. She got married into a dysfunctional family way too early, even before she could gather life or face the real problems in life... BUt honestly I do see growth in her.. 

About her love well I have said it too many times, she loves Virat and its visible how she melts too easily when it comes to his mistakes...All he needs to do is breakdown and show some self loathing and she is a goner.. Just other day when she forgave him for accusing her , I said how she can see him angry, she can see him controlling , she can see him even loving Pakhi, taking her sides but she cannot see her Virat Sir the way he was standing in front of her.. She is the same person who every time Virat says us baare mei baat mat karo mujhe acha nahi lagta , she agrees and never brings up again..

She is also someone who cannot deny Virat anything, it was beyond her self respect to apologise to Pakhi, she did..He wanted her to get back to the room , she came in..He wanted her try adjusting in the family doing ghar ka kaam , she did that.. He wanted her to come to Ladakh, she agreed.. He wanted her to forgive her for manhandling her, she forgave him... He wanted her to let go the mistakes of elders ..she did.. He wanted her celebrate Harini's birthday grandly she agreed.. .He wanted her to not leave the house, she stayed back, even after having confusions about the vaada he made to Pakhi.. Mind it she believes Virat Chavhan never goes back on his words... He wanted her to accompany him at Pakhi's place she agreed, she also was insulted beyond measures, she took it all in and behaved with Pakhi's parents.For whom? For herself ? or For Pakhi? or For her parents? He wanted her to try to adjust in the family again, she is trying it again..He wanted her forgive him for what happened , she did.. Why would anyone do all this, if the person is selfish, brash and rude..  

To me, Sai's love for Virat is as unconditional as it can get between spouses. She is so understanding of Virat's weakness for his family, his 'love' for Pakhi - it belies her age. And forgiving his transgressions - it is so large-hearted, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. I think what we fail to realise is how next to impossible it is to live in a toxic family like Chavans - it is sufficient to draw out the last ounce of self-respect and peace of mind. 

We know Virat does not love Pakhi, we know the conversation he had with Pakhi..but does Sai know ?? 

5) Got back to call her Dost and then asking Sai to befriend her...just before holi and kidnapping.

7) Witnesses waada talk.

9) She is always outside the door and still taunts Sai..sometimes questions Virat for breaking her heart.

I totally empathize with Sai's insecurities in this track. Having an ex under one roof may cause problems in any relationship. Here, Virat acted wrongly - did not keep the maryada of his marital relationship by allowing Pakhi to interfere in his relationship as well as showing too much familiarity with Pakhi. Which wife will tolerate this nonsense? And Virat has not done anything to make her feel secure - he needed to reassure her and be honest about his past.

But still in all this when she is overwhelmed by emotions, she forgets the deal , the love Virat has for Pakhi as per her.. and she gives in, that's what she also said during the whole Harini birthday confrontation, when we were all confused about the laddoo kiss and all.. And then she is snapped back to reality...It has happened all the time and will again happen, when Samrat is back..She will see the pain in someone else's eye yet again that she has felt all this year.. The empathy would get her back to the reality that she believes is real for her also... I always see she cannot and does not deny Virat anything when they are being good to each other...and ALONE...when didi comes into picture.. she would deny him a finger touch also ...like we saw during the Harini birthday incident when she questioned his touch on her shoulder also..She did say, he cannot have feelings for other woman and haq jatao on her.. Its just that, Virat is expressive, we keep hearing his monologues, his discussions with both Sunny and Pakhi  so we understand him...With Sai, we hardly have anything to see, we have to interpret and its takes a lot to interpret😆

@bold Really? Virat is the one who makes me want to pull my hair out while I'm analysing him. 😆Sai is comparatively an open book - except when she is made to things contrary to her character traits.

Regarding following Tamil/KD.. I have heard both Rono and Emon even after confession, question ecah other's character at one point of time.. Emon with Shruti and ROno boils up when he sees her with a college male friend..What is the graph there.. Also they make Samrat die and I dont want him to die, he deserves a life and his Mom has seen too much to see this.. He is almost coming back alive after being assumed as "dead" by his wife as well...

Memory track, well I am not sure, but then I prefer it over Shruti track any day and also how they handle it.... I have seen Virat craving for Sai, I have not seen the craving in Sai much.. 

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Sai's love is underrated because of the fact that we hardly get her monologue and how she hides it under the garb of casualness and brashness...She is brash and she is rude and even yesterday the way she behaved in the car, I personally did not like it.. Long back when Lakshmi was in the forum we had discussed how Aaba gave her a tad bit much leverage when it comes to other people. But then thats that and she is learning.. I hardly see her getting rude to Pakhi or anyone else in the family. With Virat, well this needs to be addressed. In normal days Virat does not address these issues and pampers her a lot. He needs to get angry with her, he needs to let her know in ways that he did not like it. I liked how he did yesterday and did not let it pass..It made her realise immediately and she wanted to talk then. So that and all is necessary in this relationship. Just because he is in love and he wants that back he cannot just let go things that makes him feel bad.. Sai certainly things what she does and what she feels about him does not matter to him.. She got married into a dysfunctional family way too early, even before she could gather life or face the real problems in life... BUt honestly I do see growth in her.. 

7) Witnesses waada talk.

But still in all this when she is overwhelmed by emotions, she forgets the deal , the love Virat has for Pakhi as per her.. and she gives in, that's what she also said during the whole Harini birthday confrontation, when we were all confused about the laddoo kiss and all.. And then she is snapped back to reality...It has happened all the time and will again happen, when Samrat is back..She will see the pain in someone else's eye yet again that she has felt all this year.. The empathy would get her back to the reality that she believes is real for her also... I always see she cannot and does not deny Virat anything when they are being good to each other...and ALONE...when didi comes into picture.. she would deny him a finger touch also ...like we saw during the Harini birthday incident when she questioned his touch on her shoulder also..She did say, he cannot have feelings for other woman and haq jatao on her.. Its just that, Virat is expressive, we keep hearing his monologues, his discussions with both Sunny and Pakhi  so we understand him...With Sai, we hardly have anything to see, we have to interpret and its takes a lot to interpret😆

Wow!! Asmi, you have analysed Sai so well. Sai's love and care is really very underrated. Writers need to give her monologues. We have already got enough of Virat's introspection, and now it is out and clear to the audience that HE LOVES SAI. 

Now we need to see more of Sai's introspection and monologues. Sai should also have a confidante like how Sunny is for Virat. I so so want a person to become Sai's confidante and guide. I think Shivani can be a guide as well as a friend to Sai. Sai doesn't have anyone around her with whom she can explicitly share her thoughts and feeling. Her emotions and confusion seem to bottling up, which is not a good thing. This bottling up can result in some huge emotional outburst one day.

For Virat, it's Sunny. He spill out all the beans in front of him. And in return, he gets some or other advice. Without Sunny, Virat would have still been in zimmedaari daze. It was Sunny, who made him realise his feelings.

But Sai has no one, which is not really good, given Sai's young age and her being an amateur in matters of love and relationship. Someone like an elder sister, or a bestfriend, with whom Sai can talk sans filter.