From Doctor Sumo to Detective Sumo | 🧐🤯🤦🏻‍♀️| Clueless Characters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Seriously, just what is going on? πŸ˜•Sumo on detective mode, vikram appearing clueless, sumo in flip mode on hiding her thoughts when asking shravan, sophie unable to control her words before apologizing, 

Only good part was Veer & Shravan conversation but rest was just scratching my head feeling episodeπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My only question from suman is aakhir kehna chahte ho didi?πŸ€“

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rbpll

My only question from suman is aakhir kehna chahte ho didi?πŸ€“

shravan ka saar pakana aur saathi mei audience ka b lol

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

SO from tomorrow’s epi it is clear that Sophie will turn negative nd try to influence vikram as well as per precap avni will reveal abt suman shravan to Sophie and Sophie will go to vikram sort of manipulate him ......and cvs loveeeeeeeeeeeee this idiot vikram sooooo much that that vikram will straight away go to Bina chachi and ask for date not for engagement but shaadi as well that’s why we saw those BT’s pics of decoration .....may be in all this mass shravan mon dad will also come and force shravan to marry and since there is no girl so Sophie is there so we might see both shravan suman shaadi happening together .....that’s my reading of the way things r proceeding  this will happen πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€” which is so boring I will not gona seee this if they focus on Sophie vikram.

taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In yesterday’s epi I like the way shravan talked to veer abt his old school friends I will be grateful to see those old school gang again instead of vikram Sophie .....I n precap shravan might go to perform some duty or mission nd suman stopping him .....I hope and wish to see both shravan nd suman. Go away from Tiwari house from their families specially Sumans family is toxic and just both of them together .....and before ending this show cvs pls show some beautiful Suvan scenes .....ayleast cvs can do this much .....pls cvs stop showing sophie the new villain and vikram πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for some epi and show us some good scenes of Suvan .....they must confess their love now not in last epi Icwantcro see them loving each other they way they use to in teenage /pre leap ......I think I’m thinking tooo much so I will stop here.