Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Hey, so my thoughts on the eppy yesterday: 

Rubina - I dislike her personality, but I wanna talk about her as a contestant. She isn’t one. She’s a spectator. She wants an alliance with Eijaz - which is smart - yet, what has she done to pursue it? Zilch. She could’ve been proactive and convinced Eijaz to let her represent him. She disagrees with her husband on who should be captain and how this game should be played - and yet did absolutely nothing to actually play. This one is the only of the front runners that’s going to win sitting on her arse and doing nothing. Very, very disappointing. 

Rahul - he surprised me yesterday (pleasantly) with his unpredictable game play. But as a person - he’s gonna totally downhill for me - the personal comments and mocking is way too much now. That said, as a contestant - he’s miles ahead of Rubinav, for instance.

Eijaz - BB should’ve let him play - it should be his choice at the end of the day. I got why he took Punnu out - he knows what happens when Punnu believes he’s indebted to her, and I too agree that while there was another option, Rahul would’ve never let Eijaz be captain. Regardless - Eijaz has people wondering and dissecting re his thought process and gameplay - good. Right, wrong, good, bad - is up to individual perception.

Abhinav - tumse na hoga. You were never a contestant worth even a pinch of salt, and now? LMAO - Eijaz gave him a golden opportunity yesterday, which he wasted in his khunnas. He’s a waste of space there. 

Kavita - I applaud her task play, despite the fact that I detest her. But what the eff is she yet again boohoo-ing to Sallu? Eijaz ko nahi bola - haan theek hain, par tujhe kab bola on the incessant personal cheer phad that you’ve been doing of him? First innings ho yaan second? Toh yeah - she can STFU. She wants Jasmine to move on from her - lol - when is she gonna move on from Eijaz? 

Rubbu ka bhaashan type lag raha hai...abhi chashma le ke aayi phir parhungi..hum gaanwaron ko dhyaan mein rakh ke chhaapa kar😆

Edit- Finally parh liya maine poora...agree with each n every word..including kawwu darling ka analysis 

Edited by Chingaari - 3 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is not called being funny! It's called behaving like a bully. You might be the best player but at the end of the day if you keep falling down as an individual what did you really gain? 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Rubbu ka bhaashan type lag raha hai...abhi chashma le ke aayi phir parhungi..hum gaanwaron ko dhyaan mein rakh ke chhaapa kar😆

Edit- Finally parh liya maine poora...agree with each n every word..including kawwu darling ka analysis 

If you dont want to feel gaanwar anymore, think of yourself as superior than others. Paddhe likhhe bina educated feel hoga. 😆

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

This is not called being funny! It's called behaving like a bully. You might be the best player but at the end of the day if you keep falling down as an individual what did you really gain? 

Probably, Gain dislike and hate from the ones who supported you once. 

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Salman:kavitaaa eijaz Devta hai unse kabhi koi galti nahi hotee aapko unki pooja karne chahiye 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

It is disgusting-the way he mimics and the voices he makes. 🤢 When he's not passing sexist comments, he is busy mimicking. Nikki should've called him a Pappu singer too. 

ro jate log yaha lol 

Papu singer is where drawing a line 🤷🤓🤓

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

is it? What if it develops after 10 days? I care for him -  Ek he toh bhaijan humra. 😒

abay jhoote😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Salman:kavitaaa eijaz Devta hai unse kabhi koi galti nahi hotee aapko unki pooja karne chahiye 

Pata nahin ye actually true bhi hai ya nahin. No updates or spoilers this season 😒

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Pura episode ek hi post mein mara hai isne. Samjha kar😆