Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Hey, so my thoughts on the eppy yesterday: 

Rubina - I dislike her personality, but I wanna talk about her as a contestant. She isn’t one. She’s a spectator. She wants an alliance with Eijaz - which is smart - yet, what has she done to pursue it? Zilch. She could’ve been proactive and convinced Eijaz to let her represent him. She disagrees with her husband on who should be captain and how this game should be played - and yet did absolutely nothing to actually play. This one is the only of the front runners that’s going to win sitting on her arse and doing nothing. Very, very disappointing. 

Rahul - he surprised me yesterday (pleasantly) with his unpredictable game play. But as a person - he’s gonna totally downhill for me - the personal comments and mocking is way too much now. That said, as a contestant - he’s miles ahead of Rubinav, for instance.

Eijaz - BB should’ve let him play - it should be his choice at the end of the day. I got why he took Punnu out - he knows what happens when Punnu believes he’s indebted to her, and I too agree that while there was another option, Rahul would’ve never let Eijaz be captain. Regardless - Eijaz has people wondering and dissecting re his thought process and gameplay - good. Right, wrong, good, bad - is up to individual perception.

Abhinav - tumse na hoga. You were never a contestant worth even a pinch of salt, and now? LMAO - Eijaz gave him a golden opportunity yesterday, which he wasted in his khunnas. He’s a waste of space there. 

Kavita - I applaud her task play, despite the fact that I detest her. But what the eff is she yet again boohoo-ing to Sallu? Eijaz ko nahi bola - haan theek hain, par tujhe kab bola on the incessant personal cheer phad that you’ve been doing of him? First innings ho yaan second? Toh yeah - she can STFU. She wants Jasmine to move on from her - lol - when is she gonna move on from Eijaz? 

So well said, she is a spectator not a player, both her and Abhishek are lost cases, make them your winner Colors and audience, when they did not even attempt to play. Won't be surprised if BB throws him out to build her game, he is busy saying 'Sorry Rubeee I cannot be involved in all this' , yes let's sit on beanbag and give bashan to Jaan from performing 🤪. They got cocky because they thought Rahul would favour Jasmine blindly ab aur relax karo.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Rubbu ka bhaashan type lag raha hai...abhi chashma le ke aayi phir parhungi..hum gaanwaron ko dhyaan mein rakh ke chhaapa kar😆

Edit- Finally parh liya maine poora...agree with each n every word..including kawwu darling ka analysis 

Ab koi bakki hain? Mekko Kavita, Jasmine, etc sab bula chuki hain tu - ab Rubbu bhi bol diya  - but chal, tujhe allowed hain - main teri taraf biased hoon 😆

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Pura episode ek hi post mein mara hai isne. Samjha kar😆

Hain na? Ek hi post mein sab chaap diya uska bhi discount nahi deti hain yeh Chingu mujhe 😆