Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yess please....I want that smug look being smacked off his face by someone🤢

Also I want SRK to sue the people who said that he watched SSR's murder on dark web(whatever that is) and enjoyed it....but knowing SRK...he doesn't give a damn to these trollers atleast now..

Say whaaat?😆 SRK must be like 🤔, 🥱,🤡,😳,,🤪,🤢and also 🤣 all at the same time. That is if he even took time to know about this, which I doubt in the first place. I am sure he has better things to do than indulge in this kind of sasta 2 koude ka fanfiction.😵  I mean, what kind of rubbish is this? 🤔

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good. These 2rs conspiracy theorists deserve this. The shameless audacity of earning 15 lakhs on someone's grave. 🤢

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

For a girl, Insta model/Tiktok is a better career.😆

what if you are ugly?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kyapa

what if you are ugly?

acche se padhai karo, IAS Y AS, bano, desh ki seva karo. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

There are plenty of woman who are running successful youtube channels. Besides tiktok ban ho chuka hai 😆

Tiktok ban huwa toh kya huwa, Insta reels toh hain naa.

And ratio of successful Insta models is more than YouTubers.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Indeed a smart move👍🏼Hopefully people stop writing/making videos that spew nonsense now! But Sabse pehle toh file cases against Kangana and the news dramebaaz's (I won't call them journalists and insult the profession)

If they lose and have to start paying, it will indeed be a lession for people around.

YouTube should also make its policies more stronger about the video content people spread fake news and it's a trending video on YT

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

There are plenty of woman who are running successful youtube channels. Besides tiktok ban ho chuka hai 😆

Try onlyfans or twitch 😛

Edited by adventurousman - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Indeed a smart move👍🏼Hopefully people stop writing/making videos that spew nonsense now! But Sabse pehle toh file cases against Kangana and the news dramebaaz's (I won't call them journalists and insult the profession)

If they lose and have to start paying, it will indeed be a lession for people around.

YouTube should also make its policies more stronger about the video content people spread fake news and it's a trending video on YT

Some warriors who are dragging every one to this case should be sent defamation notices too.