Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Akshay asking for 500 cr from a youtuber, as if the youtuber is another big fake  hero from the bollywood industry as to easily pay 500 cr.

On youtube, millions of people upload fake news and create fake videos.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

Akshay asking for 500 cr from a youtuber, as if the youtuber is another big fake  hero from the bollywood industry as to easily pay 500 cr.

It's not about him being easily able to pay.    Everyone else commits slander to make a buck is not a legal defense.  If this YTer loses the defamation case he'll be paying out that 500cr for the rest of his life and it will serve as an example and a deterrent to the others uploading slander to make a buck.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome...šŸ‘šŸ¼.This should serve as a lesson to the idiots who think that they can defame, bully and harass anyone on SM...šŸ¤¢

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

No one in their right mind would think that that 2 Rs youtuber must be having crores....its just a way to discourage these people whose daal roti has become spreading false news about celebrities.

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There are many of them and they should do that to everyone. itā€™s disgusting how people even make videos as if they have any knowledge spreading some theories and there were some who even believed it. those Sushant pics about marks at the body like didnā€™t even end their education and behaving like some FBI agents.

They should pay a lot of money before putting any video on YouTube and spreading hate.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am waiting for that Ujwal somethingā€™s ass to be slapped with a court notice. šŸ¤¢

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well done! 
Sometime its just too much of anything for these stars just because they are celebreties!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I am waiting for that Ujwal somethingā€™s ass to be slapped with a court notice. šŸ¤¢

Yess please....I want that smug look being smacked off his face by someonešŸ¤¢

Also I want SRK to sue the people who said that he watched SSR's murder on dark web(whatever that is) and enjoyed it....but knowing SRK...he doesn't give a damn to these trollers atleast now..

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yess please....I want that smug look being smacked off his face by someonešŸ¤¢

Also I want SRK to sue the people who said that he watched SSR's murder on dark web(whatever that is) and enjoyed it....but knowing SRK...he doesn't give a damn to these trollers atleast now..

I think that was that "lawyer" guy with the multiple Twitter accounts who's already been arrested. šŸ¤—

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

I think that was that "lawyer" guy with the multiple Twitter accounts who's already been arrested. šŸ¤—

Nilotpal something or that other one...I am forgetting his name ...

šŸ¤—