Chavans and Virat too chill about Samrat being MIA

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I dunno, except for Mansi, aisa lag raha hai kisiko farak hi nahin padta that Samrat is missing. Just the cursory," Jaldi aa jayega jaldi aa jayega."

They seem so unaffected.

Anyone else think the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

I dunno, except for Mansi, aisa lag raha hai kisiko farak hi nahin padta that Samrat is missing. Just the cursory," Jaldi aa jayega jaldi aa jayega."

They seem so unaffected.

Anyone else think the same?

I too thought the same!! But then there are two reasons:-

1. The whole family is from army or police, so they know that their lives are always on stake and missing in action means he is yet to come!! One thing in common in all chavans that duty first, so may be they are a bit positive about it!!!!

2. Since few days we are just seeing sai-virat-pakhi, the screen space for other family members is a bit less, specifically for virat's father who is actually in touch with virat's case, so the picture is not yet much clear I guess, we have to wait for Virat to return I guess!!!

But yes, it would be nice if they show the family a bit more worried for Samrat MIA

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

I felt so bad seeing Mansi ready to leave to Ladakh in search of her missing son Samrat. Somehow a mother is a mother and no one can take her place. Her love and concern for the child is unparalleled. Samrat should have thought about her once before leaving the house. I still don't understand why he gave his cheque book to Pakhi despite knowing she's not at all interested in him. 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because writers wants to keep Samrat aside till the current drama is done.

If the family is worried for Samrat, who will taunt Pakhi? If none taunts Pakhi, how can her reactions gets dramatic when SaiRat gets married? If u see, more than the weddinv, we are so eager to witness Pakhi's expressions. So..

On a serious note, even I felt the same. But I think the family is already prepared for such situations. Yes they are worried but not so dramatically worried maybe because they have seen such situations before. 

They showed Bhavani missing him, but I feel it would've been good to see Mansi instead of Bhavani.