Aarya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi I'm interested in this show and this is the first time I'm posting here.I watch ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein daily and would like to join the discussions here. But whenever I come here I only get to read spoilers from some tamil and other versions. Actually I haven't watched any of these and the concept is new to me. I'm interested in ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein alone at the moment but most of the topics and posts here are just about 'what's going to happen next' which is a kind of ruining the interest of a viewer like me. Hence I request everyone here not to reveal what has happened in a previous version of the serial. 

May be we can have a separate discussion for that so that viewers like me can enjoy and discuss the ongoing scenes.๐Ÿ˜Š Does anyone feel the same? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's a remake, so there will be comparisons...i find it intriguing when others who've watched the other versions compare the versions because then you get a picture as to why the makers are differing from the "original" and you are expecting this show to cater for its audience by slowly detaching itself from the so-called original. Plus, during discussions, it is difficult not to compare with previous versions.

Of course, there are also people who do not like spoilers...so maybe we can request members to put a "spoiler ahead" note whenever they are bringing in the other versions or are making posts about the other version.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aarya19

Hi I'm interested in this show and this is the first time I'm posting here.I watch ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein daily and would like to join the discussions here. But whenever I come here I only get to read spoilers from some tamil and other versions. Actually I haven't watched any of these and the concept is new to me. I'm interested in ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein alone at the moment but most of the topics and posts here are just about 'what's going to happen next' which is a kind of ruining the interest of a viewer like me. Hence I request everyone here not to reveal what has happened in a previous version of the serial. 

May be we can have a separate discussion for that so that viewers like me can enjoy and discuss the ongoing scenes.๐Ÿ˜Š Does anyone feel the same? 

I can understand your point of view but i think people dont do it knowingly its just the different way of showing interest in the show.

The show, the cast has really attracted the attention of many viewers and people are excited and curious about it and when they come to know that it was already made in two languages so discussions and comparisons are quite natural๐Ÿ˜†

And dont worry there are only very few people who have seen both bengali and tamil version or any one of them. Many of us seeing it for the first time. And as far as the spoilers or future tracks are concerned ....dont pay much attention on them as it is not confirmed that they would repeat in hindi version. Bengali and tamil versions were also not same. So apart from basic storyline i dont think hindi version will be copying much from older versions.