Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So maybe 22 years after his debut and 60+ films/projects he'll reach the pinnacle of his acting career because he'll finally get good scripts/directors worthy of his talent because up until then he's been under served.

I like Abi but puhlease.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I actually have a different take...I think he has been lazy. He has not worked hard at his craft, he has relied on his movie directors to hone it. So in between movies he does nothing to do with acting. Maybe he doesn’t like it as much as we want to watch him on screen. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I dunno why, I kinda like him. Whether it’s been a Dostana, Bunty aur Babli, Bol Bachchan or for that matter even a Dhoom. I’ve never found something missing in his acting. OTT will be good for him, but pinnacle toh kuch zyaada ho gaya.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

he's an average actor. He's overhyped 

Not true about the overhyped part. If anything, he always gets the brickbats for not living up to this or that. Poor chap has always done a fair job. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Abhishek has the skill, but genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. I agree he hasn't put in the work needed. Being AB Sr's son is not enough. Go out there and find new talent and work with them like Ayushman does. Don't wait for work to come to you. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Not true about the overhyped part. If anything, he always gets the brickbats for not living up to this or that. Poor chap has always done a fair job. 

if he was not amitabh bachchan son he Would be over long ago with all his flops. So he's lucky enough he's average actor overall

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

if he was not amitabh bachchan son he Would be over long ago with all his flops. So he's lucky enough he's average actor overall

There were many star kids who bit the dust. Uday Chopra is bigger than Abhishek in terms of his parentage, we all know where he is today. Abhishek would still have been at the same place today even if his father was not the great Amitabh. If anything, it acted against him by putting him under the scanner time and again which a lot of outsiders don’t have to go through. Look at Rajkumar Rao. Even after delivering innumerable flop films he is silently doing movie after movie without anyone having any problem with it. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

There were many star kids who bit the dust. Uday Chopra is bigger than Abhishek in terms of his parentage, we all know where he is today. Abhishek would still have been at the same place today even if his father was not the great Amitabh. If anything, it acted against him by putting him under the scanner time and again which a lot of outsiders don’t have to go through. Look at Rajkumar Rao. Even after delivering innumerable flop films he is silently doing movie after movie without anyone having any problem with it. 

uday Chopra didn't try like abhishek he didn't give two hoots about his acting carrer rkr is really talented he's in the league of irffan khan triphati etc.. Talented actors. and he does off beat cinema. Abhishek is lucky stop it he's not a victim. And he's average