Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Yes she writes good concepts but then drags them๐Ÿ˜ณ 7th sky is most successful but all their stories are the same. I hope now Geo starts moving on from love triangles to different topics like Qayamat seems based on social issues rather than love story.

I love Komal she deserves lead roles now. I feel she has better screen preseeence than Kinza

Most of the writers drag their dramas nowadays .๐Ÿ˜” 7th Sky dramas are all the same, but they are successfull. For that I felt happy for Sami, coz he may succeed with them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Qayamat looks like a social issue drama. But domestic violence was highlighted in many dramas before. I hope they have something new to offer. And it didn't end up being another Bikhri Moti, where the heroine stays with the abusive husband. Such dramas send bad message.

I don't think Komal has more screen presence than Kinza. I don't think she is a solo lead material. Kinza proved herself with Rani, Seerat , and managed to shine in Ishq Tamasha. I didn't watch Bharoosa Pyar Tera. So maybe I am wrong.๐Ÿค“. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

She is not a good writer.Geo ka drama hai.35+ episodes hoon gy.

Not my favorite writer. 

Yeah drama lamba hoga. 

awida thumbnail

She is not a good writer.Geo ka drama hai.35+ episodes hoon gy.

She wrote many successfull dramas before. I loved watching : Tajdeed E Wafa , Anaa and Woh Aik Pal. I find the characters she writes interesting. and the dialogues meaningfull.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

She wrote many successfull dramas before. I loved watching : Tajdeed E Wafa , Anaa and Woh Aik Pal. I find the characters she writes interesting. and the dialogues meaningfull.

I am excited after seeing she wrote Anaa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. It is one of my favorite dramas, I loved watching it so much. Iโ€™m hoping GEO dosenโ€™t make her unnecessarily stretch it too far .

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I am excited after seeing she wrote Anaa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. It is one of my favorite dramas, I loved watching it so much. Iโ€™m hoping GEO dosenโ€™t make her unnecessarily stretch it too far .

I am glad that you appreciate her work in Anaa. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ But I am sure GEO will make her stretch this drama. If they managed Sarwat Nazir in Dar Khuda Se, and  Faiza Iftikhar in BEDS.. so they're able to make any other writer surrender to their strategy. 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

She is not a good writer at all๐Ÿ˜•.WIK and TEW both dramas big flop thy.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Most of the writers drag their dramas nowadays .๐Ÿ˜” 7th Sky dramas are all the same, but they are successfull. For that I felt happy for Sami, coz he may succeed with them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Qayamat looks like a social issue drama. But domestic violence was highlighted in many dramas before. I hope they have something new to offer. And it didn't end up being another Bikhri Moti, where the heroine stays with the abusive husband. Such dramas send bad message.

I don't think Komal has more screen presence than Kinza. I don't think she is a solo lead material. Kinza proved herself with Rani, Seerat , and managed to shine in Ishq Tamasha. I didn't watch Bharoosa Pyar Tera. So maybe I am wrong.๐Ÿค“. 

Geo has the worst season of dramas right now, not a single good one except maybe Fitrat. Geo was much better during mzzb days

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Not my favorite writer. 

Yeah drama lamba hoga. 

pata nahi iis drama ki story konsi movie ki copy hogi.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

pata nahi iis drama ki story konsi movie ki copy hogi.

I may not watch it. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

She is not a good writer at all๐Ÿ˜•.WIK and TEW both dramas big flop thy.

So she was the writer of Anaa, TEW and WIK. Don't know about hit or flop but anyone of this serial was my least favorite. After watching maan mayal Maine tauba kar li thi Sameera ky dramas sy.